BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
jennifer J.
Anchorage
This scent is very light and fresh, I liked how it lasted the whole day. I use this product before using flat iron or curling my hair. I have blonde hair (with lightening products). I probably won't buy this again as it left my hair too weighted down. I love big hair!
Paisley G.
I love this product!! After using it I noticed that my hair has so much more life after I style it. My hair is no longer straw like and I'm so impressed! It smells amazing like most chi products and for the quality of the product I believe it is worth every penny.
Mandy F.
Okemah, OK
It smell really clean and nice, but I'm not sure it did much. Packaging is the classic Red Chi. I used almost the entire full sized bottle but ended up giving it to a friend as a rarely heat style my hair. This wasn't for me, but again, it smelled really yummy.
Cassie G.
Love this! I got my first chi hair straightener for Christmas and got this with it. It really helps my hair and keeps it from being puffy. I use it every time I straighten my hair. Love it!
Summer B.
Ty Ty, GA
I highly recommend using a heat protectant to keep your hair as healthy as you can while getting the job done with however you plan on styling it. It is affordable and a little higher than your typical brand you can buy at Walmart like tresume but it works great!
Libby S.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Take it from someone like me, who has been straightening their hair almost everyday since middle school !!! You must own this or a type of heat guard!! Protecting your hair from heat damage is a must and you will thank yourself in the future.
Grace C.
Columbia
I love this product to protect my hair. It has a scent but it's not strong and it doesn't linger. It makes my hair smoother and kind of coats my hair without weighing it down. Not exactly cheap but available everywhere and worth every penny. Plus is lasts forever!
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love using this product to keep my hair from getting too damaged. I don't straighten my hair very often. My hair is wavy and I'm a brunette. This keeps my hair from breaking and splitting my ends. It is very effective. I would recommend this to other for sure.
Gwendolyn W.
Jonesboro , AR
I use to really like this until I tried other products. This does work but it's not my favorite. I try not to use too much heat on my hair. I'm trying to have the least amount of damage as possible. I typically only flat iron or curl my hair once or twice a week.
Flo G.
Redondo Beach, CA
My favorite thermal spray for all hair types! Great when using both flat iron or curling iron. Doesn't leave hair feeling stiff like some other thermal sprays do. Use of both virgin and color treated hair. Would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?