BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Haleigh T.
Awesome product that I wish I had found sooner. It helps keep my hair from getting damaged by multiple uses a week and helps from after I blow dry my hair so the straightener doesn't do as much damage. I got mine for free with my straightener!!
taylor s.
Fort Worth , TX
This is a very good heat protector. I use this on damp and dry hair. A little bit goes a long way, so you get a good use of the product. It does it's job very well and leaves my hair looking very smooth. It's a higher end product but it is well worth it to protect your hair.
Alicia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how soft my hair feels after using this product. It really does protect your hair from heat damage and it keeps it shiny. I like it better than others bc it makes my hair shiny and soft and it smells phenomenal. I would definitely recommend this! You have to try it.
Calla G.
Benson, NC
As with any heat-styling product, we can't expect miracles; at the end of the day we are still frying our hair. That being said, I do have to say I was happy with this product. When used before straightening, but hair stayed smooth and soft without being overly weighed down.
Gracie J.
I don't often straighten my hair (I prefer my natural curls) but I love using this whenever I do! This product helps prevent heat damage which is a plus for me! Although it says you can use it on dry hair, I recommend using this on wet hair to prevent drying out your hair
Kara M.
N Bethesda, MD
This stuff, along with every other CHI product smells absolutely amazing. My hair is normal for the most part and dry in the winter and this really helps keep it silky when I use heat products on it. I would probably purchase this again and would recommend it to friends.
Kelsey L.
Senatobia
This is my all time favorite heat defense spray! It works amazing and smells even better! So much better than the others! I get mine at Walmart or tj maxx! It is always amazing! I love it! Definitely will buy more! CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Stephanie W.
I use this before blow drying and I feel it protects my hair. It's affordable and lasts a long time in my opinion! I have thick, course, and dry hair so I need all the protection I can get! The scent is nice and it's long lasting! I'm very satisfied with this product.
jennifer J.
Anchorage
This scent is very light and fresh, I liked how it lasted the whole day. I use this product before using flat iron or curling my hair. I have blonde hair (with lightening products). I probably won't buy this again as it left my hair too weighted down. I love big hair!
Paisley G.
I love this product!! After using it I noticed that my hair has so much more life after I style it. My hair is no longer straw like and I'm so impressed! It smells amazing like most chi products and for the quality of the product I believe it is worth every penny.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?