BY CHI #9 in Hair Accessories

Thermal Protection Spray CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Spray with the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. see more...

• What type of hair can use it?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a heat protectant for when I dry and stra...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 10 Answers
  • "Great for use before flat ironing hair after the blow dry." in 1 review
  • "This is a great product it does it job the only thing i dont like about it its the smell " in 1 review
  • "I have been using this product religiously for a couple months and it has helped my hair not get split ends when I use hot tools on my hair!" in 1 review
Mckenna R.
Greenville, SC
I just started using this product about a month ago - I have always used a CHI straightener and I swear by it, I have had the same one since middle school and it is virtually my baby. Up until now I have used a thermal heat spray from the drug store, something cheap and easy but since I constantly struggle with split ends, dry hair, and heat damage, I figured it was time to try something new. So far I am loving this product, it is easy to use and there is a ton of product inside so even though I use it every day, it will last a long while. I find my hair is less dry than it typically is and even smoother than usual post straightening, curling, or blow drying. I recommend giving it a try!
Bailey P.
Irvine, CA
I try to avoid using heat on my hair, but for events sometimes it’s just necessary. When it’s necessary, you NEED a heat protectant or else you WILL damage your hair. Either way it’ll probably get damaged. Minimize it and use a good product. This is a good product. I haven’t found one I like more, but I’m still searching.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
I use this stuff every other day when I style my hair. I have seen a major improvement after I started using it for a month. I have less brittle, breakage, and split end hair. It keeps my hair protected from all the styling tools I use. I like to spray it a few times in my hands and work it through my hair when it's wet, rather than using the spritzer directly to my hair.
Megan M.
This is the best drugstore heat protectant spray on the market! It smells so good, sprays a super fine mist, and leaves your hair super soft and smooth. I love using this on wet and dry hair even if I’m not iron great tools and spending the day in the sun. It’s definitely worth the price and lasts a long time!
Mer J.
Milwaukee, WI
I absolutely love this product! It was recommended to me by a lady at ULTA. My hair is super thick and when I use a blow dryer, it gets super frizzy.

This is the first product I've used that combats the frizz but doesn't make my hair greasy. Along with shampoo and conditioner, this is the only hair product I use. I do not blow dry my hair every day (more like 2-3 times per week). However, I was told I could use it every day.
Alexis L.
Rochester
This is a great pair with my CHI straightner. I use this whenever I straighten my hair and it does a terrific job of protecting it. I have used several kinds in the past and none of them compare to CHI. I love this product and would highly recommend it.
Michaela L.
This didn’t work for me at all. My ends felt stiff & fried while my roots felt greasy & sticky. It smells really good, but the performance ain’t so hot... especially for the price. My hair just feels better off without using this as a heat protectant.
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
I went through a whole bottle of this and now I'm on my way to buy another one. Smells really good. Almost like a cologne but not too intense. The mist is really good and it doesn't soak your hair. Leaves a protective layer on your hair to prevent heat damage and it actually works. I definitely recommend this product.
Vannesa N.
Los Angeles, CA
I’ve use this product every time I stYle my hair with the heat to set the frizz and dryness. works really well it’s effective on my hair makes it look shiny and oily but not so much just so It looks glowing and healthy. I recommend it.
Taylor A.
Iowa City, IA
I absolutely love this product. I love the way it smells. People have actually asked me what perfume I was wearing. I’ve had the bottle for awhile and it’s lasted. I would definitely recommend buying this product!
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
Is this product worth the price?
Carolina P.
What type of hair can use it?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Is this a good heat protectant?
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
I have been looking for a heat protectant for when I dry and straighten my hair, how effective is this ? I have tried many other brands but haven't been fully satisfied.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Is this a good product for the price?