BY CHI #8 in Hair Accessories

Thermal Protection Spray CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Spray with the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. see more...

• What type of hair can use it?4 Answers
  • I have been looking for a heat protectant for when I dry and stra...3 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 10 Answers
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
  • "This is a great product it does it job the only thing i dont like about it its the smell " in 1 review
  • "I have been using this product religiously for a couple months and it has helped my hair not get split ends when I use hot tools on my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Great for use before flat ironing hair after the blow dry." in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Liberty, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I went through a whole bottle of this and now I'm on my way to buy another one. Smells really good. Almost like a cologne but not too intense. The mist is really good and it doesn't soak your hair. Leaves a protective layer on your hair to prevent heat damage and it actually works. I definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey Shore
Beauty Junkie Expert
When i decide to curl my hair with a wand I always use this product! it protects my hair from heat damage and leaves it is a beautiful shine I spray it in my hair all over brush my hair then section it for my wand. I would always use the product first I care about the health of my hair and it seems to be doing the job at keeping it protected from heat.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this stuff, it smelled so good! It was a little pricey, but I knew it was a good brand. I have fine hair so I can't use too much of a product, but I noticed even spraying this from pretty far away my hair was still crunchy which made it pretty difficult to put a hot iron on it. I wanted to love this, but I like other products more. Tresemme's Thermal Creations is a better, cheaper option in my opinion.
Lori W.
Adrian
My hair is curly/wavy and I flat iron it every day.  It looks nice but the drying effects of the flat iron take its toll.  I started using the Chi 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray to help protect my hair.  I like the protection it gives but have to make sure I don't get too much or it makes my hair flat.  Other than that, it is probably the best protectant I have used.
Mackenzie L.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a Chi Straightening iron and received some of this heat protectant with it. I have used it a few times and so far I like it! I haven't used it long enough to notice if it is making a huge difference in my hair that makes the price worth it but I will continue using it until it runs out to find out. I usually use one or two sprays on the ends of my hair before applying heat.
Jannie v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is an amazing product this product is very helpful for my hair and it doesn't make it look greasy unlike other products.this also smells nice so u will get a 2 in 1 bottle type of thing😂but this is by far my favorite🙌🏻
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
The CHI Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray is a wonderful product, it protects my hair and smells amazing. It also makes my hair look so much smoother and healthier. Great product!
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the products I am a professional license Hair stylist so I'm looking for hair products to make it easy in the salon all the time at a great price first time buying and I can't wait to reorder I'm satisfied with the product yes I will recommend love the price can't wait to order again
Sabrina D.
Independence, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
110% love this stuff. For as a gift in middle school and loved it then before I really even knew what it was for. Now it's my go to if I am using heat on my hair
Evette R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does a good job at protecting my ends and doesn't leave my hair looking fried after using hot tools. The only downside is if you are a little too heavy handed when straying, it could leave your hair looking greasy/wet. Other than that, it gets the job done.
Erin  W.
Spring, TX
Is this product worth the price?
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of hair can use it?
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a heat protectant for when I dry and straighten my hair, how effective is this ? I have tried many other brands but haven't been fully satisfied.
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good heat protectant?
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for the price?