BY CHI #6 in Hair Accessories

Thermal Protection Spray CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Spray with the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. see more...

• What type of hair can use it?2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a heat protectant for when I dry and straig...2 Answers
  • Is this product worth the price? 9 Answers
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
  • "This is a great product it does it job the only thing i dont like about it its the smell " in 1 review
  • "I have been using this product religiously for a couple months and it has helped my hair not get split ends when I use hot tools on my hair!" in 1 review
  • "Great for use before flat ironing hair after the blow dry." in 1 review
Maxine W.
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I was a little skeptical about this spray considering it's very overpriced and I have kinky hair. Luckily, I bought the sample size for $2.99. Thank God. Anyway, it works very well and has transformed my styling process in a way I never thought possible. My hair no longer feels fried or damaged after flat ironing. It feels amazing, luxurious, and soft. If you're reading this, please send me one for free. Thanks.
Mickenzie G.
Mickenzie G.
Arcata, CA
I didn't use heat protection for the longest time until the lady who cuts my hair told me it is a must. I was cautious to try this product because I hate putting stuff in my hair because it gets gross. Surprisingly, this product works perfectly! I put it in as my hair is damp. I highly recommend this product!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anytime I have to get out my flat iron or a curling iron I make sure I have my chi 44 Iron Guard thermal protection spray no one likes heat damage and every since I've been using this product my hair has been protected and it is growing healthy highly recommend this product so that you won't have heat damage
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so excited to try this out so I went and bought a travel size from target. When I tried it out I really didn't notice a difference from other cheaper heat protectors. And the smell of this is horrible I wouldn't purchase again. I would rather just stick with garnier heat protector.
Aladie H.
Aladie H.
Cullman, AL
I really enjoy this product. It's one of the best thermal protection sprays I've tried. I use it everyday just to protect my hair. At first I thought it was super sticky, but I realized I just needed to let it dry a little bit before I started using my tools. Great product over all.
Tina N.
Tina N.
Philadelphia, PA
It protects my hair from the iron but it has a very strong smell! It can also make my hair sticky and crunchy. Overall, it does protect my hair before I apply heat and the application is easy since all you have to do is spray all over. It's an okay product but I wouldn't buy again.
Rachel R.
Rachel R.
This is a decent heat guard. It gets the job done. I honestly have not found one that I LOVE, so I try a different one every time. I think I feel as though this one makes my hair looks a little darker in color when I am finished but that is really my only complaint.
Evelin C.
Evelin C.
Streamwood, IL
I love this product it helps protect my hair from all the heat I use on it, this was my first time using it and it is by far the best heat protecter I have used I would buy it again the only bad thing is it has a very strong smell of men's Cologne
Katie O.
Katie O.
I feel like the scent is a bit manly, but you get used to it. I use this product before blow drying my hair. It seems to make my hair harder to brush through and get tangled while blow drying. But the end result is nice and smooth.
Abbi H.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
I love my CHI thermal protection spray. I use it every time I apply heat to my hair. It always leaves it soft and smooth. It is my go to and I've used it for years. It is pricey but is totally worth the cost and lasts a long time
Erin  W.
Erin W.
Spring, TX
Is this product worth the price?
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Rainsville, AL
Is this a good heat protectant?
Itzitl P.
Itzitl P.
Clifton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been looking for a heat protectant for when I dry and straighten my hair, how effective is this ? I have tried many other brands but haven't been fully satisfied.
Carolina P.
Carolina P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What type of hair can use it?
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
ASHTABULA, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a good product for the price?