BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray with the power of ceramic provides superior head protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. see more...

• So i have used heat protecters in the past when i would straighte...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a thermal protection spray one friend rec...2 Answers
  • Does the product smell good?3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stacy K.
Anything is better than nothing. This heat protectant does what it says but this product wouldn't be my first choice when looking for a heat protectant.

It's a nice amount of product in the bottle and it doesn't smell bad. Give it a try if your a fan of chi products but there are better alternatives that are actually more affordable.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Amazing heat protectant spray! It smells amazing and keeps my hair sleek and shiny while style my hair. It's less than $15 for the 8oz bottle I'm pretty sure and it lasts a while, so I think it's a good deal. I always see Chi products at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for great prices so if you see it grab it! I will definitely repurchase!
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This is a great heat protectant for hair! I own a Chi brand flat iron and I think they work very well together because they were made for each other. I have not found a better heat spray! I have very fine hair and it does great with it. I have bought this product many times and will buy many more times after I run out of this one.
Diamond B.
Wilmington, De
I love this it kept my hair protected and smooth. I think the packaging is okay and the spritzer is great. I think the silk infusion is better but this one is good for when your hair is wet and you're blow drying it. The silk infusion is good for when your hair is dry and you're touching up to keep the sheen and protection.
Sharon L.
English, IN
I've been trying different redkin, kenra, and more trying to find something that makes my hair like spray starch did. The chi is the closest I've found so far. I'm looking for my hair to be smooth, manageable, and soft like spray starch did. It's still no spray starch but is the best I've used yet and it smells yummy.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my all time favorite Heat protectant sprays. It leaves my hair shiny and extremely straight while still protecting my hair. It's affordable and can be bought at Walmart and Target. I even saw this brand at Ross and TJ Max a couple times at an even lower price (; I do recommend. I do love the scent as well.
Megan F.
Huntersville, NC
This spray helped keep my hair shiny and smooth while I straightened it. My hair is naturally frizzy and curly, so this helped with damage control. It also kept my hair smelling nice and not burnt. I bought it at TJ Maxx for really cheap! I would recommend looking for it at a place like that.
Brittany P.
I've been using this spray for a long time, I love love love the smell! It doesn't leave the hair oily at all and really helps protect from heat and damage, I actually use this during summer when I'm out at the beach for the day or pool or boating instead of just for styling.
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
A little definitely goes a long way with this product! I have not used this in a while because I stopped straightening my hair, but the point in time that I did, I LOVED this. It kept my hair soft, and actually controlled frizz, also the fragrance of it is amazing!
Ivey H.
I've used this spray since middle school. I get it from ULTA for an incredibly fair price and they often run 2 for one or buy one get one half off deals. I always stock up when I can. It's the only heat spray I've found that doesn't leave a funky texture or smell.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this protect your hair well or are there better products out there?
Amiah M.
Akron, OH
Would his product protect my hair and not damage it??
Katherine C.
Albuquerque
Does the product smell good?
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good does it make your hair feel silky or moore of dry
Elizabeth R.
Turlock, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for someone with frizzy/wavy hair? I need something that will reduce frizz and protect. I've tried tons of products but nothing seems to work