BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray with the power of ceramic provides superior head protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. see more...

• So i have used heat protecters in the past when i would straighten ...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a thermal protection spray one friend recom...2 Answers
  • Does the product smell good?3 Answers
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
Neenah, WI
This stuff is so bomb! I bought this on a whim knowing nothing about it and a couple days later found a different brand's heat protectant on clearance for a couple dollars because that packaging was broken. At first I would switch between the two because I didn't have an opinion but I quickly realized that the other left an odd texture in my hair that the Chi one doesn't. I feel like my hair curls better with this (as opposed to the other brand or without a protectant at all). And lastly, atomizers are oddly important to me, and this one is really good! I approve ;)
Mary B.
Mary B.
Auburn, NY
I got this because in addition to blow drying my hair, I've started curling it using my flat iron. I keep the heat at about 400-450 degrees, and I spray this on before I blow dry and style it. I don't need to use a ton of this product, which I appreciate. It smells good, while keeping my hair silky and healthy looking even after a lot of heat is applied to it. I love this stuff!
Stacy K.
Stacy K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anything is better than nothing. This heat protectant does what it says but this product wouldn't be my first choice when looking for a heat protectant.

It's a nice amount of product in the bottle and it doesn't smell bad. Give it a try if your a fan of chi products but there are better alternatives that are actually more affordable.
K W.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Amazing heat protectant spray! It smells amazing and keeps my hair sleek and shiny while style my hair. It's less than $15 for the 8oz bottle I'm pretty sure and it lasts a while, so I think it's a good deal. I always see Chi products at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for great prices so if you see it grab it! I will definitely repurchase!
Skylar T.
Skylar T.
Alkol, WV
This is a great heat protectant for hair! I own a Chi brand flat iron and I think they work very well together because they were made for each other. I have not found a better heat spray! I have very fine hair and it does great with it. I have bought this product many times and will buy many more times after I run out of this one.
Diamond B.
Diamond B.
Wilmington, De
I love this it kept my hair protected and smooth. I think the packaging is okay and the spritzer is great. I think the silk infusion is better but this one is good for when your hair is wet and you're blow drying it. The silk infusion is good for when your hair is dry and you're touching up to keep the sheen and protection.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
English, IN
I've been trying different redkin, kenra, and more trying to find something that makes my hair like spray starch did. The chi is the closest I've found so far. I'm looking for my hair to be smooth, manageable, and soft like spray starch did. It's still no spray starch but is the best I've used yet and it smells yummy.
Kay M.
Kay M.
Honolulu, HI
One of my all time favorite Heat protectant sprays. It leaves my hair shiny and extremely straight while still protecting my hair. It's affordable and can be bought at Walmart and Target. I even saw this brand at Ross and TJ Max a couple times at an even lower price (; I do recommend. I do love the scent as well.
Christina G.
Christina G.
A lot of my friends swear by this product, and every time I've used it I have had good results. It protects your hair from the harsh heat of straighteners and curling irons and makes your hair shiny. They only thing to be wary of is if you use too much, sometimes it can make your hair look a little greasy.
Megan F.
Megan F.
Huntersville, NC
This spray helped keep my hair shiny and smooth while I straightened it. My hair is naturally frizzy and curly, so this helped with damage control. It also kept my hair smelling nice and not burnt. I bought it at TJ Maxx for really cheap! I would recommend looking for it at a place like that.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does this protect your hair well or are there better products out there?
Amiah M.
Amiah M.
Akron, OH
Would his product protect my hair and not damage it??
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Albuquerque
Does the product smell good?
Mayte S.
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good does it make your hair feel silky or moore of dry
Elizabeth R.
Elizabeth R.
Los Banos, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good for someone with frizzy/wavy hair? I need something that will reduce frizz and protect. I've tried tons of products but nothing seems to work