BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray with the power of ceramic provides superior head protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. see more...

• So i have used heat protecters in the past when i would s...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a thermal protection spray one fr...2 Answers
  • Does the product smell good?3 Answers
Ally H.
Bourbonnais
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING ON ETHNIC HAIR! I have very curly hair and I have to straighten my hair frequently for different makeup tutorials that I do on my social sites for my dolls! This product is very affordable and the structure of the bottle the product comes in is AMAZING and easy to hold. This product protects my hair and leaves my hair shiny along with having a light bouncy feel to it. I highly recommend this product!!
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
I have pretty tough hair, but this product has protected my hair from heat and kept it looking lively. I love the smell and for the price, I think it is a great product. I do not use any other heat protectant spray. I highly recommend this product.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
I love this product to keep my hair protected while straightening or curling! It smells amazing and is super easy to use. It leaves my hair softer and gives it great volume! I will be buying more as soon as mine runs out!
Kimberly H.
Thee best heat protectant ever I have natural hair and sometimes I love to straighten it. Now I'm pretty sure I'm not the only curly girl natural that's has the same fear when straightening my hair and hopes to be able to enjoy the straight hair without any damage? This heat protectant is also great to use when blow-drying and not only flat iron your hair it protects against heat damage. I never had a problem and been using this for about a year now and My Curls always bounce back never experiencing heat damage highly recommend even if you're not natural and you have relaxed hair it's a great product
Hope C.
Cowarts, AL
It gives my hair the protection it needs from everyday heat. I have fine hair and it doesn't weight it down or make it greasy like some others. I gave it 4 stars just bc of price.
Racquel M.
Moorestown, NJ
i am trying to grow out my blonde and my hair is wavy, its not curly anymore because i always straighten it but when i straighten it the ends get very brittle and my hair breaks off easily. this stuff helps prevent my hair from being dry and breaking off so easily. i think its $12-$14 but its so worth it and you only need a little spray of the stuff and it works so good.
Sarah C.
This has been a game changer for me because I have recently bleached my hair and this stuff is my go to. In order to keep my hair from looking terrible and killing it I use this everyday! It works great and I would recommend this for anyone who needs a good heat protection spray.
Shelby W.
New Boston, MI
This heat protectant spray does everything that you need it to and more. Since I've started using this about 4 months ago, I have definitely noticed decreased damage in my hair. I use this product every single time I put heat in my hair, before I blow dry, and then I use it again if I straighten or curl my hair. This product improves the feeling and look of my hair.
K W.
Pawcatuck, CT
Amazing heat protectant spray! It smells amazing and keeps my hair sleek and shiny while style my hair. It's less than $15 for the 8oz bottle I'm pretty sure and it lasts a while, so I think it's a good deal. I always see Chi products at Marshalls and TJ Maxx for great prices so if you see it grab it! I will definitely repurchase!
Britany C.
My self like most women enjoy using hearing told to style our hair like curling irons and straighteners. This product will help and prevent hearing damage to your hair. I love chi products and a plus is it smells wonderful!
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Does this protect your hair well or are there better products out there?
Amiah M.
Akron, OH
Would his product protect my hair and not damage it??
Katherine C.
Albuquerque
Does the product smell good?
Mayte S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Is this good does it make your hair feel silky or moore of dry
Elizabeth R.
Los Banos, CA
Is this good for someone with frizzy/wavy hair? I need something that will reduce frizz and protect. I've tried tons of products but nothing seems to work