CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

Does this leave your hair oily? I want to purchase this but have tried similar products that have left my hair oily. Thanks!
Any recommendations for a sulfate and silicone free heat protectant?
Does this leave hair feeling crunchy? Oily?
Start your review of CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Saukville, WI
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Kenzie B.
I can’t tell ya how much I freaking love this product !! I got a travel size in a Chi straightener I bought and I love this !! Smells very good and has a good grip on your hair ! 10/10 recommend
Pawtucket, RI
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This has to be one of my favorite heat protectants. A little surely goes a long way. You spray a little bit in your hair then use a paddle brush to even distribute this product. I have 3c/4a hair & this was the result once blow dried & straightened. To see how I achieved this look check out my YouTube channel (Ashley Herrera)
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by JULIA V.
when i buy this product i really had higher expectations, cause it’s a chi product and the chi products are usually really good, but with this one... i don’t like it at all! the first time that i used it i hate it! my hair was like dry and kind of sticky, with shine? yes, but the shine it’s no worth it. i keep using it but in different ways cause i’d already paid for it and then i realize that everytime i used it with damp or wet hair my hair ended feeling like that, BUT if i used it with completely dry hair it work! soooo... now i use it one in a while when i want to straighten my hair and JUST if my hair is dry! for the price, i think we can find another one so much better :)
Bensalem, PA
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Beshina M.
Smells really good!! The ingredients are exactly what I need for a good heat protectant to keep my curls from getting damaged. Im usually really heavy with product so make sure not to use too much or else it weighs ur hair down!
Manalapan, NJ
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Maria Paloma M.
I apply this product before to do my hair. It seems to work good and also smells good. I like it.
Sunnyvale, CA
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Mani P.
Purchased at: Target
I cannot not use this product before flat ironing my hair. I don’t know what will happen if I do not use this product but I feel safe after using it. I just spray a few times on damp or dry hair and run the hot iron through my hair. Will recommend this.
Corona, NY
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Nicole M.
Happy to say that this is one of my personal favorites. I've been using it for years to protect my hair from the hair straightener's heat. When I'm using all the time is hard to tell the difference but whenever it's over and I need to get a new one I can tell my hair feels the impact of the heat much more, specially it gets more freez and way more dry.
Santa Teresa, NM
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Amy O.
My go to heat protection spray! I always choose this product because I feel that it really does protect my hair better than others that I’ve used.
Daleville, AL
It gives my hair the protection it needs from everyday heat. I have fine hair and it doesn't weight it down or make it greasy like some others. I gave it 4 stars just bc of price.
Columbus, GA
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Meg A.
This hair protection spray works! Ever since I started using this stuff my hair has changed for the better. I just spray it evenly from root to tips then brush my hair and straighten as usual. It has reduced any fried or split wnds from my hair by a LOT. It dries fast and when you use your flat iron no smoke comes off your hair. This also doesn't make your hair brittle. It just leaves a nice and smooth finish. The results are awesome. I highly recommend this to anyone who uses heat on their hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...