BY CHI #9 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Loren C.
The best heat protectant spray I’ve used. It comes out in a fine mist, so you don’t need a lot to cover your hair. The smell isn’t the best thing I’ve smelled, but the heat protection payoff is worth it. It’s definitely on the pricier end of the scale, but I really enjoy CHI’s other products so I don’t mind the cost.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
I love using this to protect my hair and I really think it works! It never makes my hair oily. It sprays evenly and you only need a little bit. I felt like my hair was healthier after using this and I had less split ends. It has a good smell. If you put heat on your hair quite a bit, try this product!
Olivia T.
I think this is a fairly nice heat protectant. It works comparably well to others. I have very thin long hair so I try to find a heat protectant that doesn't damage my hair more than it is and this does a pretty well job. It also has a really nice smell and doesn't seem so chemically.
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I use this on my dry hair when I'm about to apply heat (mainly straightening and curling). It doesn't leave a greasy residue like some other products do and keeps it shiny and smooth. I totally recommend everyone try this if you haven't already. It's seriously wonderful!
Kayli N.
Ankeny
I don’t straighten or curl my hair without this stuff! It smells nice and helps cut my time in half when styling my hair. I find that it stays a lot better whenever I use this as well. I’ve tried a lot of heat protectant but this is the one I always go back to.
Elizabeth G.
jacksonville
I love this product because of its multifunctionality. It protects and sets. Anytime I go to @marshalls I look for it. I don’t know of any other products that truly do both

Pro: dual purpose. Truly works
Con: needs to be aerosol, hard to spritz
Samantha G.
One of the best heat protectors I have ever bought! Comes in an easy to use spray bottle and very easy to apply! Does wonders on my hair and my hair style lasts all day no problem. I've tried other heat protectors and this one is much better and does it's job! I'd definitely repurchase
Cass 🌙.
This product has saved my hair from SOOO much damage. I curl my hair a lot for work and when I go out so protecting my hair from the heat is #1 to me. This stuff just makes my hair feel so good and doesn't leave it crunchy or have any weird feeling or residue. And it smells SO GOOD. To me is smells like walking into a Abercrombie or Hollister store. That manly, sexy smell. I personally don't mind if I smell like a guy or not. Performs amazingly and smells SO AWESOME.
Sylvia C.
Louisville
I picked this up at ulta for a decent price. I finally used it today and i have to say... IT SMELLS AMAZING! Everyone has told me today that my hair smells so good. I feel like it did a great job protecting my hair while i straightened it. My hair has felt so soft and smooth all day and i have been in a meeting and worked in the heat for hours. I will buy again for sure.
Noemi F.
Trenton , NJ
Sin duda muuuuuy buenos! Es de mis marcas preferidas en el cuidado de mi cabellos ! Los empece a probas por casualidad hace unos años y hasta el día de hoy los sigo y seguiré usando !
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?