BY CHI #6 in Hair Primers & Heat Protectants

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after stra...2 Answers
Jessica P.
Hamilton, NJ
I have been using this product for over a year now, and my hair definitely benefits from it. I have wavy/curly hair, and I straighten my hair pretty often.  I always get complimented on how smooth my hair is or that it looks naturally straight!  I'd say this product protects my hair well.  I am giving it 4 stars because I don't prefer the smell.  It is almost a musty (?) aroma and makes me think of my boyfriend's or brother's products.
Silvia T.
Youngsville
If you love to use styling products such as flat irons that may cause damage to your hair, than you definitely should try Chi 44 Iron Guard! You can find this at Target! When I decide to straighten my hair, this is the very first thing I grab! It helps protect my hair against damaging! Plus it smells good & is extremely affordable! Will definitely buy again!
Laurie H.
I got this sample product with my Chi flat iron purchase. I rated it 4/5 because I don’t actually know if it works. How do you really know? Do you check your hair every time you straighten it to make sure your hair isn’t damaged? Nonetheless, I refuse to put heat on my hair without a protection spray and this is the one I’ve been using! It smells nice and sprays well, so it is easy to coat my hair.
Camille S.
Scottsbluff, NE
I needed to get another heat protectant spray so I decided to try out this one. I did use the whole bottle but I don’t think I will be repurchasing. While it wasn’t a horrible spray, I found that some other ones I like don’t leave my hair feeling dry and stringy. Good to try if you are on a budget but I would suggest splurging for something better to protect your hair.
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
This is good enough. I used Tresemme's product for years and finally wanted to try something different. This gets the job done. My hair feels fine after using it. No negatives. I don't think there's anything special about it for the price, so I'm not sure I'll repurchase unless it's on sale. It does smell good though, like men's cologne. That's a plus.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Highly recommend! Ive been using this for awhile and I love it! I apply it all over my hair after I wash it before I do anything to it and it helps from any damage being done to it. I also love zhe smell its amazing and leaves your hair smelling so good afterwards. You don't need to use a lot of this a little goes a long way so it does last awhile!
Claire H.
Shakopee
This is a hit or miss product for me.  I love the way that this product smells, and for the most part it works pretty well, however it's not above and beyond.  I feel like it helps slow down the damaging process when I use hot tools, but it doesn't completely alleviate my hair of any damage.  I always thought these products were a gimmick, and I don't think they help to completely get rid of damage, but I will say it does help lessen the amount that happens to your hair.  This definitely isn't a staple product for me, and I find most all heat protectants work the same, but this is a good product, just not something that blows me away
Loren C.
The best heat protectant spray I’ve used. It comes out in a fine mist, so you don’t need a lot to cover your hair. The smell isn’t the best thing I’ve smelled, but the heat protection payoff is worth it. It’s definitely on the pricier end of the scale, but I really enjoy CHI’s other products so I don’t mind the cost.
Jackie A.
Sevierville
I use this on my dry hair when I'm about to apply heat (mainly straightening and curling). It doesn't leave a greasy residue like some other products do and keeps it shiny and smooth. I totally recommend everyone try this if you haven't already. It's seriously wonderful!
Kayli N.
Ames, IA
I don’t straighten or curl my hair without this stuff! It smells nice and helps cut my time in half when styling my hair. I find that it stays a lot better whenever I use this as well. I’ve tried a lot of heat protectant but this is the one I always go back to.
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?