BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCHI
44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

What is the scent like ?
Does this product work good on natural hair ?
Is it a good heat protector? If not leave recommendations CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray ?
Start your review of CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Mackenzie B.
Saukville, WI
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Mackenzie B.
I can’t tell ya how much I freaking love this product !! I got a travel size in a Chi straightener I bought and I love this !! Smells very good and has a good grip on your hair ! 10/10 recommend
Jennifer H.
2,647 reviews
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Jennifer H.
When the makers of my favorite flat iron make a thermal spray, I pay attention. 44 Iron is paraben free and has a nice scent. I prefer an aerosol bottle for heat sprays because they disperse a finer mist of the product versus a pump spray, so I took off one star.CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray - 8.5 oz.
Jayme  G.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Jayme  G.
I absolutely lovee this product! It smells amazing and is super lightweight on my hair. Although it is still very efficient and protects my hair from heat damage. I personally do not use a lot of heated styling tools but when I do I definitely apply this! I also love to use it when its very hot and sunny out, protects my hair from getting heat damage from the sun! It’s very affordable I 10/10 recommend!
Ashley H.
Pawtucket, RI
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Ashley H.
Purchased at: Macy's
This has to be one of my favorite heat protectants. A little surely goes a long way. You spray a little bit in your hair then use a paddle brush to even distribute this product. I have 3c/4a hair & this was the result once blow dried & straightened. To see how I achieved this look check out my YouTube channel (Ashley Herrera)
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Ana A.
I use different products of this brand together and they work very well, this one helps me a lot to prevent split ends when I blow and straighten my hair. I like this products in general and I think they work really well
Kinsey C.
Tempe
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Kinsey C.
Purchased at: CVS
I like this product and it works well to protect my hair from frequent heat styling. My only complaint is this: it smells like whatever disinfectant they use at my local goodwill. It’s not necessarily a bad smell, just took some getting used to.
Cristie G.
Lincoln, AL
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Cristie G.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this stuff! It smells soooo good. My husband even loves the smell! Definitely a staple in my beauty collection.
Madison S.
Prairieville, LA
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Madison S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been using this flat iron spray since I was little. I do love it but I do find it makes my hair crunchy I don’t know if it’s the way I use it but I follow the directions of how far I spray. I wish it was a continuous sprayer not just a press down squirt kind. And I do find it makes my hair alittle greasy but it’s affordable. I’m up to trying new flat iron spray just need to find the best for my thin blonde hair. But I love my little travel bottles. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Lisa C.
Makawao, HI
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Lisa C.
What an amazing product. It makes my hair looks great and protected. I love how it smells. It has gentle and subtle fragrance. I'm not sure if they have in travel size but would like it in it. I would absolutely recommend it.
JULIA V.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by JULIA V.
when i buy this product i really had higher expectations, cause it’s a chi product and the chi products are usually really good, but with this one... i don’t like it at all! the first time that i used it i hate it! my hair was like dry and kind of sticky, with shine? yes, but the shine it’s no worth it. i keep using it but in different ways cause i’d already paid for it and then i realize that everytime i used it with damp or wet hair my hair ended feeling like that, BUT if i used it with completely dry hair it work! soooo... now i use it one in a while when i want to straighten my hair and JUST if my hair is dry! for the price, i think we can find another one so much better :)

103 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yarely C.
chicago
il y a un an
Sabina D. il y a un an
It’s a great hair protector. I have been using it for years.