BY CHI

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

• My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single ...4 Answers
  • Does this product give shine to your hair? Without making it look...2 Answers
  • I heard this product makes your hair "crunchy" after straightenin...2 Answers
Kelsey L.
Senatobia
This is my all time favorite heat defense spray! It works amazing and smells even better! So much better than the others! I get mine at Walmart or tj maxx! It is always amazing! I love it! Definitely will buy more! CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Cass 🌙.
This product has saved my hair from SOOO much damage. I curl my hair a lot for work and when I go out so protecting my hair from the heat is #1 to me. This stuff just makes my hair feel so good and doesn't leave it crunchy or have any weird feeling or residue. And it smells SO GOOD. To me is smells like walking into a Abercrombie or Hollister store. That manly, sexy smell. I personally don't mind if I smell like a guy or not. Performs amazingly and smells SO AWESOME.
Lonza H.

The CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Sprayby CHI worked perfectly for straightening my black 4a hair. It smells great and is very effective in protecting my hair against heat damage. It was purchased from Walmart and I plan to purchase the product again!
Neysha M.
This is the only product so far that I feel that protects my hair from the heat. When I used other products I didn't feel they did something, but with this one yes I don see how it protects my hair.
Julia D.
Floral park, NY
I’ve used this spray a few times and just can’t tell if I like it yet or not. I feel like it makes my hair really sticky. I was suggested to use it by a friend who uses it every day, but I just don’t seems to like it yet.
Tarah j.
I LOVE this product. It smells good, doesn't make my hair look greasy. And after just a few uses I really feel like it makes my hair softer and protects it from my everyday heat styling!
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
Love this protection spray. Easy to use and very light weight on your hair. The smell is hard to explain but I love it. Great product, however is a little pricey.
This is an amazing product for use before heat styling. I have very curly hair, which I am always afraid will get damaged during straightening with my flat iron. however a quick spritz of this on my dry curly hair and it’s ready to get silky smooth!
Krystle G.
I'm not entirely sure if it works, but I have seen no adverse effects. It is somewhat of a heavy product and I find it to be very sticky. It also has a distinct smell akin to men's cologne, which I smell all day after I have used the product.  Still getting used to that.
Alexis J.
My new favorite heat protectant!! I recently bought a new curling iron and noticed my hair getting more and more damaged. I decided to try this product because of the good reviews and I must say, I am more than impressed! My hair feels so much better and I feel good knowing my hair is protected!!
Rebecca W.
Independence , MO
Just wondering if this product really works and protects your hair. Additionally, I am wondering how much of the product you spray on at a time, and what store do you normally purchase this product to receive the best price?
Alice H.
Baytown, TX
Does this product make your hair greasy? I have very fine hair.
Maeghan A.
Does this help make your hair shiny and soft?
Danielle M.
Mine Hill, NJ
My hair has been so incredibly dry from blow drying every single day. I know this specific product is good to prevent breakage from heat from the flat iron, but is it okay to use with blow drying too? I really need to find a good product that I can use every day to protect my hair
Kristen S.
Schenectady, NY
Does this product make your hair greasy?