CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray: Thermal protection spray from CHI 8.5 oz can Ideal for creating lift and volume Long-lasting hold in an iron guard spray For use with all flat irons, curlers and hair dryers

How does heat protectant help in the futureCHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray?
Will it make my hair greasy?and whats the smell like?
What are some of your favorite hair heat protectant sprays?? I’m looking for something light and non greasy with a nice fragrance.
Start your review of CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Redwood City
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Rosey E.
Purchased at: CVS
Firstly, you can see my hair is in bad shape. Entirely my fault and the result of impulsive bleaching and coloring. This stuff is a MUST if you want to use heat to style your hair. It really does stop it from getting fried. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray It's not sticky and doesn't leave my hair hard or crunchy like some other protective sprays I've tried. The smell isn't overpowering. I section my hair while it's dry and spray lightly on the part I'm about to style. I comb it through gently then off I go..easy stuff. Worth the price as you don't need much. A good staple product for anyone who uses heat styling more than once a week.
San Antonio , TX
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Maribel D.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Maribel D.
Chi heat protectant has been my favorite for years! It does it job, smells amazing, keeps my hair in place and unlike other sprays it doesn’t make your hair feel stiff/hard. I would recommend this product to others and the price is fair.
Cross Lanes, WV
I apply this about every other time I dry my hair. I don't straighten or curl my hair that often and I don't want to have a whole lot of product build up in my hair. I like that this is in a spray bottle and is not something that I have to work through my hair with my fingers or a brush. As I said, I don't use this product every single time, so it feels like the bottle has lasted me forever! I usually purchase this at TJMaxx, so the price point is reasonable. Would recommend and will purchase again!
I got this hair protectant for Christmas because I was tired of using sprays that would end up weighing my hair down or making it look greasy. This spray not only smells good, but so far I haven’t experienced any oily hair from it! Its a pretty small bottle and I have a lot of hair so I’m not sure how long it will last, but I would buy again. The only thing that would be better is if instead of just protecting my hair from further damage, if actually conditioned my split ends back together.
Somerset, KY
CHI Iron Guard has been my go to heat protectant spray for years!! I have used this since I went to cosmetology school. First of all, it smells fantastic (to me anyway), it works great and really protects your hair. And, as far as professional products goes, CHI Iron Guard has always been one of the most affordable (even when purchasing at the wholesale, or cosmetologists price). And...it’s doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky after I dry it, so that’s a major bonus.
Lenoir, NC
I LOVE the Chi brand! This is the best heat protectant on the market. Chi brand products are a little on the pricey side but they are truly worth the money! That is probably the only thing I would change about this product. I have blonde hair with highlights and it is naturally curly so I have to use the highest straightener setting so heat protectant is a must! So to say this brand protects would be an understatement! It is truly awesome!
Sacramento, CA
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Alyshia F.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Alyshia F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is absolutely the worst hair product I have ever used. It leaves a terrible film On your hair to the point it feels dirty. I literally wanted to wash my hair over again after I was done blow Drying... Not even Moroccan oil could make it feel better. I will never use this product again or recommend it to anyone. Just look at it the residue it left on my hair brush... And that is a completely unedited, unfiltered picture.
Kittanning, PA
I love the way this heat protectant makes my hair smell!! It smells so so yummy i always feel like I spritz a little extra in for the smell. But for the product alone I feel like it really gets my hair flat and sleek when I straighten it which is the look im always going for. It doesn’t ever feel dry after which i’ve had a problem with in the past with other protectants. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Killeen
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray uploaded by Andrea C.
Purchased at: Target
I love it and I can't lie, I have tried different products to take care of my hair when I iron it and I don't really like the results, but since I used CHI I love that it protects my hair a lot so that it doesn't burn and let you hair completely soft as if it were natural, and does not leave a bad smell on the hair.
Chi is a fabulousssss brand! This is one of my favorite heat protectors when I straighten my hair. I actually use their oil more than this, but they didn't have the option on here to review it. Anyhow this makes ur hair feel soooo smooth&it adds a beautiful shine to mine. I love that it doesn't make it look oily or greasy like some of these products do. Love my line of Chi, I use a ton of it!❤❤
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Natchitoches
il y a 12 jours
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray I recently cut my hair and use heat on it almost every day— is the CHI heat protectant spray worth the money or is there a cheaper dupe?
Dominique B. • il y a 12 jours
It is sold at Marshall’s and TJmaxx u might be able to get it cheaper there .