BY CHI

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System is a unique line of thermal protecting products that builds hair's strength and increases its ability to resist heat damage from styling tools. Utilizing strengthening proteins and thermal protecting ceramic compounds, this complete hair care system is designed to dramatically decrease hair damage by building layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System offers hair complete protection from heat damage from cleansing to finish. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner protects hair against damage and breakage caused by thermal styling. Ceramic compounds strengthen and seal the hair cuticle, preventing future damage, while Vitamins A and E and jojoba oil add essential moisture and nourishment back into the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Great conditioner. Meets all my expectations. Good value. Well packaged. Great texture and well formulated to actually leave my hair feel nourished, soft, and carefree. I would recommend everyone give it a dry.  My hair is color treated,  long, freeze, curly so this conditioner helps me so much with all my hair problems.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I feel like this conditioner is a bit heavy. It almost feels like a mask when I use it and for my straight hair, it’s a little too rich. I wouldn’t repurchase it because my hair responds better to lighter conditioners. However, if your hair is more textured or needs more manageability, this could be a great product for you.
Sonja C.
Mandeville
I have purchased this product several times because it really works. It does not leave a film or weigh my hair down. I feel confident that it is protecting my hair from the heat of the blow dryer and curling iron
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I have naturally curly hair so it's really important to me that my curls stay in tact. To protect hair from heat damage, i use this product because I know that it works great at protecting hair from hrat. My hair is still very curly and healthy after flatironong.
Dalia R.
Love the smell of this product and the way it protects me hair from damage against the flat iron. The only thing that I have to say is it is a little too oily, but that could be user error. I might be putting too much. But I also feel like a little goes a long way.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I love chi!! The quality of the product is amazing ! I love it for when I am flat ironing my hair because it definitely gives that shine that I am looking for . Now I think the it is absolutely expensive for the little amount that you get.
Brittaney B.
CHI 44 iron guard is the best thing since sliced bread. It keeps my hair safe from the constant heat styling and doesn't leave a sticky film on your hair and hands like other products do. An added bonus is how great ot smells!
Ale C.
Humble, TX
I really wanted to like this product since I love how their iron works but unfortunately this item left my hair greasy just with a small dime size drop. Felt like the majority of the chi products did this to my hair.
Nikki A.
A holy grail in hair products. It’s great for all skin types. I’ve never found any greasiness even hours after use. It’s amazing with that frizzy fried hair. Helps make that dull hair look shiny and alive again also.
Ashleigh S.
Arnett, WV
This is the best for heat protection. It protects my hair from heat from my hot iron hair straightener. It smells good and doesn't leave my hair stiff or oily. I recommend this to everyone that needs heat protecting