BY CHI #78 in Conditioner

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System is a unique line of thermal protecting products that builds hair's strength and increases its ability to resist heat damage from styling tools. Utilizing strengthening proteins and thermal protecting ceramic compounds, this complete hair care system is designed to dramatically decrease hair damage by building layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System offers hair complete protection from heat damage from cleansing to finish. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner protects hair against damage and breakage caused by thermal styling. Ceramic compounds strengthen and seal the hair cuticle, preventing future damage, while Vitamins A and E and jojoba oil add essential moisture and nourishment back into the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Great conditioner. Meets all my expectations. Good value. Well packaged. Great texture and well formulated to actually leave my hair feel nourished, soft, and carefree. I would recommend everyone give it a dry.  My hair is color treated,  long, freeze, curly so this conditioner helps me so much with all my hair problems.
Ashley D.
Talk about smells, Chi smells amazing!!! And works great. Pretty pricy but well worth it. Does wonders on conditioning or heat protection. Easy to find and always available for purchasing. Completely satisfying
taylor h.
Blaine, MN
I used this guy for a couple of months hoping it would make a positive impact and it just did not. My ends still were damaged in the end and it didn’t help protect it at all. At least it smelt good though?
Áine I.
Atlanta, GA
It has been a few years since I used this product, but I tend to stay away from thermal protection products because I never really noticed much of a difference. Instead, I will put some sort of oil or other moisturizing product in my hair while wet to protect and improve texture! My favorite is OGX® Argan Oil Of Morocco Penetrating Oil
Brianna Z.
W Springfield, MA
HG conditioner! Love this conditioner for many reasons. 1.The lovely, floral scent. 2. The conditioning action 3. Rinses clean 4. Leaves my hair almost frizz-free when air-dried (unbelievable) 5. Gives my hair body. Leaves my hair shiny. This is best when used with the CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Shampoo. FYI my hair is wavy & fine but I have a ton of hair.
Anastasia F.
Reisterstown , MD
I feel like this conditioner is a bit heavy. It almost feels like a mask when I use it and for my straight hair, it’s a little too rich. I wouldn’t repurchase it because my hair responds better to lighter conditioners. However, if your hair is more textured or needs more manageability, this could be a great product for you.
Sonja C.
Mandeville
I have purchased this product several times because it really works. It does not leave a film or weigh my hair down. I feel confident that it is protecting my hair from the heat of the blow dryer and curling iron
Angela A.
I use to use this for straightening my hair it left it very soft and smooth. I liked the serum my hair got less damaged and got less split ends with heat styling
Sharquita F.
Patterson, LA
I have naturally curly hair so it's really important to me that my curls stay in tact. To protect hair from heat damage, i use this product because I know that it works great at protecting hair from hrat. My hair is still very curly and healthy after flatironong.
Dalia R.
Love the smell of this product and the way it protects me hair from damage against the flat iron. The only thing that I have to say is it is a little too oily, but that could be user error. I might be putting too much. But I also feel like a little goes a long way.