BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner, 12 fl oz

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner, 12 fl oz

Helps to Protect Hair from Thermal Styling Paraben Free 2 Thermal Protecting Conditioner 3 Not Tested on Animals Protects hair against damage and breakage by thermal styling. Ceramic compounds strengthen and seal the hair cuticle, preventing future damage, while Vitamins A E and jojoba oil add essential moisture and nourishment back into the hair.

Does this smell good? And does it work with fly always?
Is this conditioner protect you when you dye your hair like to prevent from the dye to fall out ?
What's the best place to purchase this item I.e. Authenticity Price Deals
Start your review of CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner, 12 fl oz!
Corina F.
Cimarron, NM
As an oil product I was sceptical because I don't like anything oily in or on my hair. For heat protection, overall extremely satisfied with the way it keeps my hair from burning. I LOVE the smell of CHI products!
Deborah  S.
I love the way my hair has body. It feels lite and bouncy. It didn’t leave my hair to dry but I didn’t have a oily scalp.
Ҝelly N.
El Monte
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Ҝelly N.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner, 12 fl oz uploaded by Ҝelly N.
This product is a little pricey, but it is an amazing product! I have really long hair and I dye my hair so I like to use the best products for my hair and this is the one 😍! This will not disappoint you 😀
Crystal N.
Big Spring
Hoping this would help protect my hair during flat ironing while staying soft...my hair was definitely not soft after using as directed, it was almost crunchy like I had used hair spray. Will not buy again.
Emily M.
Nelsonville, OH
I really do love this brand they have so many different products for different things so it fits your needs perfectly bottles are a bit small and they are expensive to me at least so it’s kind of a special occasion kind of thing
Toly R.
Enid, OK
Este por igual me gusta mucho me proteje el cabello al tiempo de plancharlo si son productos algo caritos pero yo los consigo en especial o en la TJ maxx
Crystal N.
Metairie, LA
This product really protects my hair. I use it each time that I use anything with heat to my hair.
Hanin A.
Reno, NV
Works like miracles... leaves my hair soft, smells amazing, and it does not grease my hair
Liz J.
Hampton, GA
Great products get the job done and does what it is suppose to. The price is a bit much but you get what you pay for definitely.
Meghan C.
Indianapolis
This product is a life saver. I have long hair and blow dry daily. This helps prevent split ends and keeps my hair soft and brushable