BY CHI

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System is a unique line of thermal protecting products that builds hair's strength and increases its ability to resist heat damage from styling tools. Utilizing strengthening proteins and thermal protecting ceramic compounds, this complete hair care system is designed to dramatically decrease hair damage by building layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling. CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting System offers hair complete protection from heat damage from cleansing to finish. CHI 44 Iron Guard Style and Stay Firm Hold Protecting Hairspray offers both firm styling hold and thermal protection, perfect for blow outs and creating waves and curls with lasting hold. This dual purpose product combines the benefits of both the original CHI Iron Guard and CHI hairsprays with one easy application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
Great medium hold hair spray. Not too sticky in your hair, and smells better than most hair sprays. Hair style lasts about 6 hours with medium hold and is still movable and not too stiff. Always available at my local Ulta.
Audrey R.
Arlington, VA
This product is awesome because it has multiple functions in one. It smells great, is affordable, and works on my long straight hair or even if I curl it. Available at most beauty or drug stores.
Karianne L.
Superior, CO
This product protects my hair from heat damage when I style it. I have noticed shinier softer hair. My split ends have lessened and I feel better about putting heat on my hair. I would buy again.
Lydia F.
Lodi, CA
Smells amazing ! Leave your hair styled for the whole night , i would highly recommend this brand . It’s one of the best Jaír brands i know . One of my favorite sprays from when I style my hair . Smells fruity but not to fruity
Makayla M.
Benton
I love this iron guard because straightening your hair multiple times weekly can damage your hair due to the amount of heat applied. However, with this iron guard I am less worried about frying or damaging my hair!
Charlie A.
This is one of the only products I'll use on my hair if I'm heat styling. I don't like the "crunchy" or hard feeling most hairspray products will leave your hair feeling. This definitely has the flex hold it claims to have.
Nazy N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my first product which I used when I started ironing/curling my hair...it is super light and also have a very good smell.I will definitely recommend this to everyone .
Stephanie F.
Phila, PA
Great heat protecting spray . Not only does it protect but it holds your curls as well . Very light and misty application . Great scent although kind of pricey . I would buy this product again. Worth the investment
Alex O.
Castle Rock, CO
I use this before I curl my hair- it protects my hair and helps curl my naturally thick straight hair! Great smell, doesn’t burn off when I’m using the iron. Best brand I have used so far, 10/10 would recommend!
Mary M.
Callahan, FL
This stuff is amazing! My daughter has board straight hair that won’t stay curled, but when we spray this and then curl her hair with the wand, it stays all day! This is a must have for hair that has no body!