BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting system is a unique line of thermal protecting products that builds hair's strength and increases its ability to resist heat damage from styling tools. Utilizing strengthening proteins and thermal protecting ceramic compounds, this complete hair care system is designed to dramatically decrease hair damage by building layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling. Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting system offers hair complete protection from heat damage from cleansing to finish. Chi 44 iron guard style and stay firm hold protecting hairspray offers both firm styling hold and thermal protection, perfect for blow outs and creating waves and curls with lasting hold. This dual purpose product combines the benefits of both the original chi iron guard and chi hairsprays with one easy application. see more...

Lauren H.
Portland
Bought this at a drugstore before a trip to Mexico in travel size. Works pretty well but needed more hold than this offers. I was pleased that it was for sale at CVS, though. I use a chi straightener. No other complaints.
Carmen V.
Washington, DC
I love this product, I use heat tool pretty much everyday and my hair is super thin, this help with split ends and protecting your hair from the heat. I buy it at TjMaxx at a very good price! it is totally effective and I recommend using it if you use hot tools.
Emily S.
Ocean City
Chi is a reliable brand. I’ve personally never had any issue with any of their products. This is hair spray. It will do what it’s meant to do and not leave your hair looking like a funky sticky thing on your head unless you want it to be
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
LOVE this hairspray! Not sticky when you spray it on and lasts all day! It holds my curls very Wells! I do not use any other hair sprays because it has proven very effective for me. I definitely recommend it to anyone! I purchase it at TJMAXX because it is a better deal. CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
Angel R.
I am obsessed with ChI hairspray, it is the best! It holds all day but is also manageable. The product is effective and stays true to what you are buying it for. I have hair that doesn’t like to hold when fixed, this product works and does a good job! I definitely recommend CHI products.
Sharon W.
Chandler, AZ
I like that this spray protects my hair from the heat of my flat iron and smooths my hair with a light hold that isn't crunchy.
Christina S.
St, NL
I'm a big fan of this stuff. It makes my hair feel super smooth and sleek and holds my style a lot longer than of I didn't use It.

Amazon