CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray uploaded by Sarah H.CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray uploaded by Luz senny S.

BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray gives you superior heat protection for your hair. With the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology. Chi 44 iron guard thermal protection spray helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools. It allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated. Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine. Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out. Weightless formula with no build up. Ideal for use with all chi irons and dryers. Suitable for all hair types. Made in u.s.a. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lexie M.
Smells great. Doesn't make my hair crispy. It lasts a long time and is worth the price. I have curly hair and it helps when I straighten my hair. It makes it last days. I would recommend to anyone.
Anslee H.
Valdosta, GA
This spray is amazing. The other sprays I have tried made my hair look greasy and flat. Thia spray gives my hair a little lift and keeps it shiny, but NOT greasy. I actually like the smell a lot. I have tried 4 or 5 sprays before this and none have done for my hair what the Chi spray has. I recommend it to all of my friends.
Sarah H.
Benton, AR
I use Chi iron guard everytime I straighten or curl my hair which is several times a week. Not only does it protect my hair from heat damage it prevents breakage as well. As an added bonus this spray smells great and you can buy it almost anywhere and it's worth every penny!
Angel U.
Robinson, TX
I really like this product I got it a while back and I am out of it but need to go get some more again it's a true guard for your hair it doesn't burn smell weird when you are in your hair it give you a good sleek shine and protects like it says it does
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I really love this product but for my hair , it really works good if I'm going to curl it , but if I try to straighten it , it does fry a bit. But I will give it a 4 star because it works amazingly when I try to curl my hair :)
Heather T.
Pitkin, LA
I have been using this Iron guard spray for about 4 months and I LOVE it!!! The smell isn't bad and it leave a really nice shine in your hair! I will recommend this to my family and friends!
MaLisa S.
Lufkin, TX
There are very few flat iron sprays that I like. This one has been my favorite for years. It isn't oily so it doesn't weigh your hair down. The smell is amazing! Works very good.
Cara O.
Denton, TX
I like the Chi iron guard. It leaves a nice shine, but doesn't make my hair feel greasy or heavy. The smell isn't my favorite, but it isn't the worst either! I would recommend it.
Kirstyn M.
I have been looking for an iron guard that doesn't leave my hair greasy and this is IT! It also smells wonderful and leaves my hair very shiny and soft. My blow dry time is cut down by 5 plus minutes also! (:
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
I love this hair spray. I have super curly hair so hair spray is a must during the humid summer months and this one has a good hold and smells good!
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Does this really protect your hair from damage ?
Estrella C.
Is this a good spray?
Reeva S.
Is it better to use this while hair is wet or dry?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Ive heard and seen this in so many youtube videos but still wasnt so confident in trying because of all the mixed reviews on this . Up to wat temperature of heat can this help take ? Does it really protect your hair from damage ? Does it have any residu or sticky feeling to it ?