CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray uploaded by Sarah H.CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray uploaded by Luzsenny S.

BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray gives you superior heat protection for your hair. With the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology. Chi 44 iron guard thermal protection spray helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools. It allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated. Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine. Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out. Weightless formula with no build up. Ideal for use with all chi irons and dryers. Suitable for all hair types. Made in u.s.a. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Monica O.
Pittsburgh
This hairspray made my hair very stiff and I did not like it.  I could barely brush through my hair and I think it even might of damaged it a little bit.  I just wanted my hair to hold the curls but instead it felt stiff and rough.  I usually like chi products but this one was not up to their standards.
Selena H.
This is such s great product. Helps from frizz, gives it a great shine, doesn't make hair oily, and protects from heat. I have very long brown hair and it works so great the product also lasts very long because your not supposed to use a whole lot when applying.
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
Chi iron guard is my go to spray for straightening my hair. It smells great and works perfectly. I use it on damp hair let it dry then spray again as I'm straightening. My hair is dry and damaged. It definitely hasn't gotten worse though since I started using this.
Danya R.
Philadelphia, PA
Decent heat protection, nice even spray. Seems to do a fine job with heat protection but nothing amazing in terms of how my hair looks after, heat/frizz control. In my opinion it is a little overpriced. Other drugstore brands do just as good a job.
Me’Chelle G.
Lees Summit, MO
It is very sticky and leaves a residue on the flat iron. It also weighs the hair down and makes it look dull. It’s supposed to be a heat protectant but it makes my hair feel terrible! I do not recommend and I like a serum for a heat protector.
Julianne J.
Quincy, MA
Can't go wrong with this. It is my go to heat protectant spray. I recommend it to everyone. The smell is amazing, it never leaves my hair greasy and is just a great product !
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Recently started using this product again because I curl or straighten my hair everyday and need a thermal protectant. I like the product and it works well, however, I prefer to purchase it at discount stores like TJMAXX or Marshalls because I go through a bottle fairly quickly. I'm not certain but it seems like the formula has changed somewhat. It still works at protecting my hair but my bathroom floors become sticky. I don't want to be cleaning my floors every day.
Lori K.
Sartell
Works great, small and convenient bottle. Does not make hair look greasy once sprayed over hair. Had a great scent to it, and lasts a few washes. I really enjoy this product !
Lindsie W.
Latrobe, PA
This spray is awesome! I have very thick, naturally straight hair, but sometimes I like to straighten it to get that extra shine and make it feel nicer. Iron guard hair spray is awesome for a touch up afterwards to keep my hair in place, especially if I have an event to go to! I would definitely recommend this to almost all women!
Lexie M.
Smells great. Doesn't make my hair crispy. It lasts a long time and is worth the price. I have curly hair and it helps when I straighten my hair. It makes it last days. I would recommend to anyone.
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Does this really protect your hair from damage ?
Estrella C.
Is this a good spray?
Reeva S.
Is it better to use this while hair is wet or dry?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Ive heard and seen this in so many youtube videos but still wasnt so confident in trying because of all the mixed reviews on this . Up to wat temperature of heat can this help take ? Does it really protect your hair from damage ? Does it have any residu or sticky feeling to it ?