CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray uploaded by Sarah H.CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray uploaded by Luzsenny S.

BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray gives you superior heat protection for your hair. With the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology. Chi 44 iron guard thermal protection spray helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools. It allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated. Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine. Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out. Weightless formula with no build up. Ideal for use with all chi irons and dryers. Suitable for all hair types. Made in u.s.a. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kimberly R.
Review for: CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray, 2 fl. oz. more...
I had a hard time finding a great thermal spray but the lovely ladies of Influenster recommended this and I grabbed the small bottle to give it a try. I absolutely love the smell and the protection it gives my hair! I could already see a difference after a few days. The price is great too. When I run out of the small bottle I’ll pick up the big one!
Mary Jane B.
I love using this spray whenever I’m going to a special event and I need my hair to stay in a certain style the entire time.. the hold power is so strong on this I love it!! I’ve even gotten my boyfriend to try it and now he uses it on a daily basis.. it’s one of those sprays where your hair is not going to budge no matter how windy it is outside.
However, the only downfall is that it’ll get very flaky if you try to run your fingers through your hair or restyle it. But if you’re somebody that’s looking for something that’ll keep your hair 100% in place (say for a wedding), this is the spray you need.
Luzsenny S.
Bronx, NY
Review for: CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray, 8 fl. oz. more...
I have been using this heat protector for many years now and it never disappoints me . This is very effective. I love it . And it smells amazing . I got this at ulta and it was pretty cheap compare with the quality of the product . I love it
Jennifer R.
Ashdown, AR
Love it ! Leaves my hair feeling soft and manageable still after running my straightener through it. Worth the money for sure. Smells alright and helps my hair hold its style. I recommend to my friends who use lots of heat on their locks
Victoria S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I discovered CHI in high school when the straighteners were THE thing to have! The product line is what has kept me a faithful user. The smell alone is worth purchasing. The quality of my hair only makes it the best product out there!
Hira J.
Linden, MI
I love chi! It's a nice straightforward brand. It does what it says and I love the packaging it comes in. The spray actually smells nice and my hair stays in place yet soft for a very long time. I would give this a try
Brooke C.
Coats, NC
My hair is very fine and tends to get gunky with heat spray. I do not have that issue with this product. It also does not leave hard places is my hair. It leaves my hair silky and smooth with out damaging it
Angel M.
Petersburg, IN
My daughter loves this stuff. She straightens her hair daily and it helps protect from damage! It’s easy to use since it’s more of an aerosol and it makes her hair look very shines! It lasts a long time
Sierra B.
Mableton, GA
This is probably one of the best things to get when styling your hair. It smells AMAZINGGGG!!! It gets your hair super straight and protects it from the heat. The only thing I don't like is that it makes a sizzling noise with your hair but other than that it's amazing.
Angelicaa A.
CHI 44 is one of our 2 go-to hairsprays that we use on our brides at our wedding salon. Our brides and stylists (myself included) LOVED the smell and how well it held. We never had to worry too much about falling. It's better than similar products because of the distinct scent and hold. As soon as anyone walked in they knew exactly what we were using and they loved it! CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray "
Lindsey T.
Evansville, IN
Does this really protect your hair from damage ?
Estrella C.
Is this a good spray?
Reeva S.
Is it better to use this while hair is wet or dry?
Alfred T.
Los Angeles, Ca
Ive heard and seen this in so many youtube videos but still wasnt so confident in trying because of all the mixed reviews on this . Up to wat temperature of heat can this help take ? Does it really protect your hair from damage ? Does it have any residu or sticky feeling to it ?