CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting spray gives you superior heat protection for your hair. With the power of ceramic provides superior heat protection from the inside out against styling and finishing damages from the hottest heat tools. Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology. Chi 44 iron guard thermal protection spray helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools. It allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated. Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine. Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out. Weightless formula with no build up. Ideal for use with all chi irons and dryers. Suitable for all hair types. Made in u.s.a. Not tested on animals.

Ive heard and seen this in so many youtube videos but still wasnt so confident in trying because of all the mixed reviews on this . Up to wat temperature of heat can this help take ? Does it really protect your hair from damage ? Does it have any residu or sticky feeling to it ?
Does this really protect your hair from damage ?
Is it better to use this while hair is wet or dry?
Start your review of CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray!
Emily H.
Columbia, MO
This is my go to heat protectant! It leaves my hair very soft and not dry and brittle! A bottle of this usually lasts me around 3-5 months!
Melanie C.
Dayton, TN
I like be my chi flat iron hands down but not impressed with this hair spray. Did not hold my hair at all and seemed to make it Greasy. No stating power really at all for my hair. I say stick with their flat irons and heat styling items of course, but skip products,they just aren’t up to par where they should be imo.
Jacqueline M.
Bronx, NY
Chi iron guard is my go to spray for straightening my hair. It smells great and works perfectly. I use it on damp hair let it dry then spray again as I'm straightening. My hair is dry and damaged. It definitely hasn't gotten worse though since I started using this.
Izzy S.
Rosemead, CA
Recently started using this product again because I curl or straighten my hair everyday and need a thermal protectant. I like the product and it works well, however, I prefer to purchase it at discount stores like TJMAXX or Marshalls because I go through a bottle fairly quickly. I'm not certain but it seems like the formula has changed somewhat. It still works at protecting my hair but my bathroom floors become sticky. I don't want to be cleaning my floors every day.
Sierra B.
Hampton, VA
This is probably one of the best things to get when styling your hair. It smells AMAZINGGGG!!! It gets your hair super straight and protects it from the heat. The only thing I don't like is that it makes a sizzling noise with your hair but other than that it's amazing.
Jennifer L.
This product smells really good. Also does what it's supposed to do. What I don't like is that is expensive.
celina L.
Napa, CA
This is such s great product. Helps from frizz, gives it a great shine, doesn't make hair oily, and protects from heat. I have very long brown hair and it works so great the product also lasts very long because your not supposed to use a whole lot when applying.
Nydia G.
Edinburg , TX
Love it guards my hair doesn't leave it frizzy at all lasts all day long love it
Lexie M.
Smells great. Doesn't make my hair crispy. It lasts a long time and is worth the price. I have curly hair and it helps when I straighten my hair. It makes it last days. I would recommend to anyone.
Brittany G.
Virginia Bch, VA
Always does it's job smells great and it really protects your hair unlike other brands