BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting conditioner protects hair against damage and breakage caused by thermal styling. Ceramic compounds strengthen and seal the hair cuticle, preventing future damage, while vitamins a and e and jojoba oil add essential moisture and nourishment back into the hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
This was my first CHI product, besides the actual hair straightener. I love CHI products, and as a scene kid at heart still (it'll never go away, lol) straight hair is ALWAYS my top priority. This literally does the trick, just like all CHI products. It keeps my hair silky and straight, all the while protecting it from the intense heat the CHI hair straightener gives off. I really love it. It smells just like a hair salon. it only gets 4 stars for being so expensive and hard to find.
Leonora D.
Hessmer, LA
This helps to keep my hair silky smooth all day long! It's affordable but you also get what you pay for! Great for all hair types! Helps to fight frizz and prevent heat damage !!!
Lakrisha N.
Sumter
I love this conditioner!!! This is my go to conditioner every time. It’s a little pricey but it leaves your hair so flawless. When I use this conditioner on my real hair and my weaves my hair has an amazing amount of body & it also leaves a great smell. I recommend this to everybody!
Patty M.
Santa Rosa, CA
I recently purchased my fist Chi straightener and it was amazing! I could not believe how soft and silky my hair is. I purchase mine at TJ Max for $65 and it has been the best straightener I have ever had!
Somary R.
I didn't like this at all. I had bought it cause I heard good things about the product. Absolutely disliked it. Left my hair dry and brittle. Almost like I didn't use any conditioner on my hair. Maybe for someone who has a different hair type might work better but for my dry curly/ frizzy hair it wasn't any good.
Elizabeth E.
Iowa Park, TX
Smells ok, at first I loved the scent, but then it started smelling way too strong. It made my hair look greasy and clumped my hair together. I tried it in my hair when it was wet and dry, both times produced the same results. It didn’t even really protect my hair from heat damage.
Zaakirah H.
Philadelphia, PA
If you are looking to do straight hair styles without heat damage this is a product for you. Lightweight, non-greasy and a nice scent. This is a go to and the product is worth every penny. I would buy this again and recommend to others
Nicole M.
Hockessin, DE
I️ have used this twice . I️ did not find that it did much difference to my hair over my cheaper products that do the same thing. I️ probably would not recommend this to other people but it does leave your hair shiny after use
Kymbr T.
I love chi protect spray when straightening my hair because it leaves it very shiny and doesnt give me any frizz when I go out during the day in the humidity
Faith j.
San Antonio , TX
Really good if you heat style a lot and really need that hear protectant. I still like to double up with heat protectant for extra protection