CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Katie F.CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Yulia K.CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Natalie W.

BY CHI #8 in Hairspray

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Aleah W.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love the CHI 44 Iron Guard! CHI never disappoints whenever they make anything. It's a brand I know, love and trust- so much so that I actually even went and bought their dog shampoo for my pooch! The 44 Iron Guard leaves my hair smelling incredible, and I love the way it leaves it feeling too. Once I'm finished straightening my hair I don't have to worry about it looking overly greased or nasty with this product which is what I love most about it! CHI 44 Iron Guard
DMarie B.
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
I haven't used this product in a few years. However when I did I had transitioning hair from relaxed to Natural. I loved it I used to alongside the chi iron this allowed me to get the maximum results. I have not tried to use this product since I've been one hundred percent natural. Only in fear of the heat damaging My Curls. However my friends have told me that this protectant works very well on their hair. I would love to try it soon.
Dana W.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
This is a pretty decent product. It does work as far as helping to protect hair from heat damage. However it has a “hold” quality to it which makes it get sticky and makes your hair hard if you use too much. Imagine straightening your hair with hair spray. I feel like for the price it should be a lot better. If there is going to be a hold quality to it then make it a flexible soft hold not a sticky stiff hold. Pretty annoying
Carly P.
Carly P.
I curl my hair A LOT for different events, and my hair doesn't seem to be any different even when I don't use the protectant consistently. My hair is naturally strong and thick, and I think that plays a big part in damage control. I'm probably going to keep buying this product even though I'm not 100% convinced it does much because I'd rather have that extra little bit of help to keep my hair looking nice and healthy.
Mia D.
Mia D.
Round Rock
This is hands down my go to heat protector for my hair. I've been using it religiously for about 5 years now. The bottle is easy to hold, the sprayer has never broken on me, and the mist has a pleasing radius so I don't have to continually keep spraying. The formula itself smells good, doesn't leave any residue or dry flakes, and makes my hair feel incredibly soft and light!
makeup r.
makeup r.
Pretty good not the best flat iron protectant I've used. It is worth your money compared too some of the ones of I've used. I am constantly dying or bleaching my hair and it has helped protect my hair from dying more than it already has. I would recommend it others but not as my first choice bust still a super good product CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Seerra p.
Seerra p.
I tried using this product because I hurt you was well-made. I didn't like how it made my hair feel it all made my hair feel like straw and more dried out. I put the conditioner in my hair to soak it felt like I didn't put anything in it. The smell isn't horrible either it's just a very interesting smell it's kind of like a mix of chemical and floral together.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Brockton, MA
I love this as a heat protectant to my hair when I am flat ironing it. I've used many and this one really makes sure my hair is healthy and protected. I like the scent but I feel like its a hit or miss with people. Either way, its definitely a distinct smell. It is a little pricey, so I would recommend finding it in the beauty section at Marshall's or TJ Maxx.
Lorena P.
Lorena P.
Lakeside, CA
Of all hot tool treatment hair products, this is one of my favorites. It allows my hair to style and hold the style but at the same time protects it from becoming overly dry. I was recommended this by one of the first hair stylist I went to that used a flat iron on my hair. And I have tried other brands, but she is my favorite and I highly recommend it
Tamara R.
Tamara R.
Cleveland , TN
This is my go to when using any heat on my hair. It's amazing compared to alternatives my hair is less frizzy and when straightened remains that way.
The only thing I would change is that hair feels a little more stiff after my hair is straightened almost like a hairspray, but it is still my favorite by far when using heat.