BY CHI #99 in Hairspray

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
Considering how popular and expensive chi products are I had some pretty high expectations but this product is mediocre at best. I have very curly hair and it left my hair crunchy and my hair felt oily the very next day after straightening. I’m not even sure it did a great job at protecting my hair because it took a few washes and deep conditioning treatments to get my hair back to its normal curl pattern. It did have a nice light scent and the bottle seems like it would last a while but I don’t plan on using the product again.
Hannah C.
Meadville, PA
The product just does the job.  I am certainly not partial to it.  Chi products in general are too expensive for the quality that you pay for and the Iron Guard is not exception.  The smell is light and refreshing, somewhat girl I would say.  I probably will not buy again.
Tina B.
Flint
Great product! My daughters, sisters and I have used their products for years. The Chi product line has a pleasant lite scent and does not weigh your hair down. We all have different hair types and lengths and are all able to use the same product line!
mariah m.
I highlight my hair blonde, and therefore my ends are usually dry. I try to keep my hair away from heat products due to the damage it can cause but I like to mix it up. I received this product as a gift, and it's okay. I don't use all the time because sometimes it can leave my hair greasy and I don't know how well it works. It has lasted me awhile and there really isn't that much of a scent to the spray which nice. I would suggest to try this product and see if it works for your hair.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love the CHI 44 Iron Guard! CHI never disappoints whenever they make anything. It's a brand I know, love and trust- so much so that I actually even went and bought their dog shampoo for my pooch! The 44 Iron Guard leaves my hair smelling incredible, and I love the way it leaves it feeling too. Once I'm finished straightening my hair I don't have to worry about it looking overly greased or nasty with this product which is what I love most about it! CHI 44 Iron Guard
Chelcia E.
Moore
I apply this product before I straighten or curl my hair. I usually use a serum on my wet hair to give my hair a little life but then this really helps my hair with split ends and an overall better look after using so much heat on it.
Jacqueline C.
Henderson, TX
Probably one of the best heat protectors to I have ever used, I have only owned 2 of these considering how long they last. Even though the price is a little to pricey for a hair product but I guess it's worth it.
Dana W.
Colfax, LA
This is a pretty decent product. It does work as far as helping to protect hair from heat damage. However it has a “hold” quality to it which makes it get sticky and makes your hair hard if you use too much. Imagine straightening your hair with hair spray. I feel like for the price it should be a lot better. If there is going to be a hold quality to it then make it a flexible soft hold not a sticky stiff hold. Pretty annoying
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a necessity. I don’t iron my hair frequently, but when I do I always use this. My hair is very dry. This helps lock in moisture and gives a silkier finish when using the flat iron. I usually pick this up at Marshall’s.
Carly P.
I curl my hair A LOT for different events, and my hair doesn't seem to be any different even when I don't use the protectant consistently. My hair is naturally strong and thick, and I think that plays a big part in damage control. I'm probably going to keep buying this product even though I'm not 100% convinced it does much because I'd rather have that extra little bit of help to keep my hair looking nice and healthy.
Wendy F.
CHI 44 Iron Guard wow I can honestly say is the only product that keeps my hair healthy as it can be