CHI 44 Iron Guard

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types.

Have they changed the formula of this product? I recently purchased my 2nd bottle and it just felt different, in a bad way.
CHI 44 Iron Guard wow I can honestly say is the only product that keeps my hair healthy as it can be
Start your review of CHI 44 Iron Guard!
Angela A.
Glendora, CA
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Angela A.
This spray helps me to protect my hair from all the hot tools I use! I love to curl and straighten my hair but want it to stay as healthy as possible. I feel like it makes a big difference when I use quality products like this!
Kim R.
Lake Forest, CA
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Kim R.
Oooooooo CHI!!!!! THIS AIN’T IT!! Okay, let's be clear... I hardly EVERRRRR blow dry my hair!! In fact, in all actuality, and with me being totally one hundred percent honest, I do not think I had blow-dried my hair even ONCE in AT LEAST 10 (🗣YES, THAT IS ONE, ZERO - T-E-N‼️) years!!! Not once since I went natural did I apply heat to my hair and style it! I usually just air-dry it. I do not even get under the hairdryer. So, since I was essentially like a fish or of water and severely out of the loop, I started searching videos on trimming my own hair myself. In the video, it said the hair should be washed and blow-dried. (I usually trim my hair while wet), but I wanted to see if it was easier that way. So, after researching, it said it was imperative to get a heat protectant to use. Next, I spent a considerable amount of time reading several reviews on CHI Heat Protestant, and so because I had a CHI flat iron that I paid a pretty penny for when I saw they had a heat protectant, I figured you could not go wrong with that brand. So when I was in ol’ high a** Target, I saw that they had it for $14.99, and I grabbed it without a second thought. Back at home, I was so excited to trim my ends, because, in essence, I would be saving some money by doing it myself as opposed to going out in Covid-infested-land and paying someone else to do it. At this point, I had every single thing I needed to trim my hair. I washed, conditioned, and rinsed it thoroughly and prepared it for the trim. I then put a SMALL amount of heat protectant on a small section of hair and blew dried it. My hair was SO FREAKING HARD and UBER DRY FEELING with A WHOLE HECK OF A LOT OF STICKINESS to it!! I was so confused about what I had done wrong! So I read the reviews that had suggested if you put too much, it would result in dry sticky hair, so I put a smaller amount on the next section, and it gave me the same result! So then I figured it must still have too much product, so I reduced the amount, and I continued with the rest of my hair. It ended up being a bloody mess, and it felt like I had a head full of dry, broomstick hair! It did not get as straight as I needed it to either! I am EXTREMELY disappointed with this heat protectant!! It cost me over 15 bucks with shipping, and I ended up trashing it! I feel completely robbed, exorbitantly discontented, and way past dissatisfied with this product!! Everything negative review that I read was accurate, despite my attempts to correct the necessary steps that the others thought they did wrong. In the end, it still ended up being a flop!! I'm sooooooooóo bummed with this mess, and I would not recommend it to my worst enemy, and certainly not to anyone else!! What an epic fail!!! Ughhhh, I HATE this stuff with a passion!!!!! I will reiterate what I stated in the beginning -- WOOOOOOOO CHI!!!! This ain't it -- meaning this is not what you want to use to get the results you want to get. TRUST ME ON THIS -- PASS IT UP!!!!CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Susanna G.
Villa Park, IL
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Susanna G.
I really liked using this product. The scent is light, but reminds me of a high-end salon (which I love). The packaging was very easy to use and sprayed nicely and evenly. I would probably buy again if I increased the amount of heat styling I do with my hair every day.
Kristin R.
Love this- it smells great, and really protects my hair from heat damage. I would recommend to anyone when using a hair dryer, curling iron or straightener.
Traci R.
San Antonio, TX
This is one of my two favorite products to protect my hair from the heat of styling my hair. I use a hair dyer nearly every day, and usually use a hair wand too. This has saved my hair and kept it soft, healthy and free of damage. I recommend this to everyone who regularly uses hair tools.
Christina S.
New York
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Christina S.
This iron guard spray works awesome! It smells amazing and works great in conjunction with the straightening cream called straight guard. I definitely need to go out and re-purchase this one
Allie M.
El Paso, TX
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Allie M.
CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray I love all things chi related, but especially this product since I usually have to use some heat tool to fix my hair. I always spray it before I apply the heat to insure I don’t damage my hair, and I can tell the difference. I would definitely recommend.
Chelsea M.
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Chelsea M.
This doesn't work well with my hair texture. My hair is pretty dry from bleaching it back to my natural color. Whenever I used this to straighten or curl my hair you could really see how damaged my hair was. I've stayed away from heat for a couple of months now so I will update this review the next time I style my hair. I would not recommend this for someone who has severely damaged hair. More of a preventive step. I do have a product to recommend for damaged hair! I used it all the time in high school when I was bleaching my own hair at home on the regular :/// I forget the name of it but definitely want to hunt for it the next time I'm at Ulta. Give me a follow to stay updated!
Claudia S.
Aurora, CO
This is a necessity. I don’t iron my hair frequently, but when I do I always use this. My hair is very dry. This helps lock in moisture and gives a silkier finish when using the flat iron. I usually pick this up at Marshall’s.
Marlena H.
Selma, CA
CHI 44 Iron Guard uploaded by Marlena H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Just purchased this and I’m in love!! Makes my hair extra shiney! I use it before I blow dry my hair and once I straighten it! It has a nice smell to it as well. I would buy again!