BY CHI #10 in Hairspray

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
mariah m.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I highlight my hair blonde, and therefore my ends are usually dry. I try to keep my hair away from heat products due to the damage it can cause but I like to mix it up. I received this product as a gift, and it's okay. I don't use all the time because sometimes it can leave my hair greasy and I don't know how well it works. It has lasted me awhile and there really isn't that much of a scent to the spray which nice. I would suggest to try this product and see if it works for your hair.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the CHI 44 Iron Guard! CHI never disappoints whenever they make anything. It's a brand I know, love and trust- so much so that I actually even went and bought their dog shampoo for my pooch! The 44 Iron Guard leaves my hair smelling incredible, and I love the way it leaves it feeling too. Once I'm finished straightening my hair I don't have to worry about it looking overly greased or nasty with this product which is what I love most about it! CHI 44 Iron Guard
DMarie B.
Margate, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't used this product in a few years. However when I did I had transitioning hair from relaxed to Natural. I loved it I used to alongside the chi iron this allowed me to get the maximum results. I have not tried to use this product since I've been one hundred percent natural. Only in fear of the heat damaging My Curls. However my friends have told me that this protectant works very well on their hair. I would love to try it soon.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty decent product. It does work as far as helping to protect hair from heat damage. However it has a “hold” quality to it which makes it get sticky and makes your hair hard if you use too much. Imagine straightening your hair with hair spray. I feel like for the price it should be a lot better. If there is going to be a hold quality to it then make it a flexible soft hold not a sticky stiff hold. Pretty annoying
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a necessity. I don’t iron my hair frequently, but when I do I always use this. My hair is very dry. This helps lock in moisture and gives a silkier finish when using the flat iron. I usually pick this up at Marshall’s.
Carly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I curl my hair A LOT for different events, and my hair doesn't seem to be any different even when I don't use the protectant consistently. My hair is naturally strong and thick, and I think that plays a big part in damage control. I'm probably going to keep buying this product even though I'm not 100% convinced it does much because I'd rather have that extra little bit of help to keep my hair looking nice and healthy.
Monica G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this product put I would caution using too much. Although the smell might be a bit overpowering sometimes, it does the job. The only issue is that it leaves your hair a bit sticky if you put too much.
makeup r.
Pretty good not the best flat iron protectant I've used. It is worth your money compared too some of the ones of I've used. I am constantly dying or bleaching my hair and it has helped protect my hair from dying more than it already has. I would recommend it others but not as my first choice bust still a super good product CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray
Mia D.
Round Rock
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is hands down my go to heat protector for my hair. I've been using it religiously for about 5 years now. The bottle is easy to hold, the sprayer has never broken on me, and the mist has a pleasing radius so I don't have to continually keep spraying. The formula itself smells good, doesn't leave any residue or dry flakes, and makes my hair feel incredibly soft and light!
Nikki H.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I typically prefer an aerosol thermal protectant,but this product is an exemption. Want to test how well this product works? Spray it on the back of your hand and then hit both of your hands with the dryer. The hand exposed burns and you will have to pull away. The hand you sprayed with iron guard you wont even feel the heat. Its amazing. It definitely protects!
Wendy F.
CHI 44 Iron Guard wow I can honestly say is the only product that keeps my hair healthy as it can be