BY CHI

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
Considering how popular and expensive chi products are I had some pretty high expectations but this product is mediocre at best. I have very curly hair and it left my hair crunchy and my hair felt oily the very next day after straightening. I’m not even sure it did a great job at protecting my hair because it took a few washes and deep conditioning treatments to get my hair back to its normal curl pattern. It did have a nice light scent and the bottle seems like it would last a while but I don’t plan on using the product again.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
The product just does the job.  I am certainly not partial to it.  Chi products in general are too expensive for the quality that you pay for and the Iron Guard is not exception.  The smell is light and refreshing, somewhat girl I would say.  I probably will not buy again.
mariah m.
I highlight my hair blonde, and therefore my ends are usually dry. I try to keep my hair away from heat products due to the damage it can cause but I like to mix it up. I received this product as a gift, and it's okay. I don't use all the time because sometimes it can leave my hair greasy and I don't know how well it works. It has lasted me awhile and there really isn't that much of a scent to the spray which nice. I would suggest to try this product and see if it works for your hair.
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love the CHI 44 Iron Guard! CHI never disappoints whenever they make anything. It's a brand I know, love and trust- so much so that I actually even went and bought their dog shampoo for my pooch! The 44 Iron Guard leaves my hair smelling incredible, and I love the way it leaves it feeling too. Once I'm finished straightening my hair I don't have to worry about it looking overly greased or nasty with this product which is what I love most about it! CHI 44 Iron Guard
Dana W.
Colfax , LA
This is a pretty decent product. It does work as far as helping to protect hair from heat damage. However it has a “hold” quality to it which makes it get sticky and makes your hair hard if you use too much. Imagine straightening your hair with hair spray. I feel like for the price it should be a lot better. If there is going to be a hold quality to it then make it a flexible soft hold not a sticky stiff hold. Pretty annoying
Claudia S.
S Ozone Park, NY
This is a necessity. I don’t iron my hair frequently, but when I do I always use this. My hair is very dry. This helps lock in moisture and gives a silkier finish when using the flat iron. I usually pick this up at Marshall’s.
Carly P.
I curl my hair A LOT for different events, and my hair doesn't seem to be any different even when I don't use the protectant consistently. My hair is naturally strong and thick, and I think that plays a big part in damage control. I'm probably going to keep buying this product even though I'm not 100% convinced it does much because I'd rather have that extra little bit of help to keep my hair looking nice and healthy.
Bianca M.
Summerville, GA
This is a must have for everyday hair styling. It provides protection from heat, as well as a refreshing scent to the hair. I have purchased this product close to 5 times now! I will continue to use this product as long as it is available ❤️
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I use a hot tool on my hair about every other day. So I order to protect it from the heat I use this spray. It leaves my hair feeling so soft. I have dark thick straight hair so I love to curl it often with out burning it. This spray definitely helps with keeping it looking nice and healthy.
Seerra p.
I tried using this product because I hurt you was well-made. I didn't like how it made my hair feel it all made my hair feel like straw and more dried out. I put the conditioner in my hair to soak it felt like I didn't put anything in it. The smell isn't horrible either it's just a very interesting smell it's kind of like a mix of chemical and floral together.
Wendy F.
CHI 44 Iron Guard wow I can honestly say is the only product that keeps my hair healthy as it can be