BY CHI

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmine L.
Hayward, CA
Considering how popular and expensive chi products are I had some pretty high expectations but this product is mediocre at best. I have very curly hair and it left my hair crunchy and my hair felt oily the very next day after straightening. I’m not even sure it did a great job at protecting my hair because it took a few washes and deep conditioning treatments to get my hair back to its normal curl pattern. It did have a nice light scent and the bottle seems like it would last a while but I don’t plan on using the product again.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
The product just does the job.  I am certainly not partial to it.  Chi products in general are too expensive for the quality that you pay for and the Iron Guard is not exception.  The smell is light and refreshing, somewhat girl I would say.  I probably will not buy again.
Adriana T.
California
This is my favorite heat protectant spray! I tried the tresemme one and it made my hair sticky and hard to straighten. However, this spray was light and airy. Plus, it didn't cause my hair to revert once it was sprayed on stretched or straightened hair. I highly recommend buying this at TJ Maxx.
mariah m.
I highlight my hair blonde, and therefore my ends are usually dry. I try to keep my hair away from heat products due to the damage it can cause but I like to mix it up. I received this product as a gift, and it's okay. I don't use all the time because sometimes it can leave my hair greasy and I don't know how well it works. It has lasted me awhile and there really isn't that much of a scent to the spray which nice. I would suggest to try this product and see if it works for your hair.
Kristy G.
west palm beach
Love it. I use it right before I straighten my hair and it keeps all my little split ends and flyaways down and under control without weighing my hair down, which is huge because I have very thin fine hair... As I've mentioned many many times. I personally haven't tried a CHI product I don't like. And since my hair is thin, a little bit goes a long way so it is totally worth the price because it last forever. Two thumbs up.
Bianca M.
Chickamauga, GA
This is a must have for everyday hair styling. It provides protection from heat, as well as a refreshing scent to the hair. I have purchased this product close to 5 times now! I will continue to use this product as long as it is available ❤️
Brittney G.
west chester, OH
Ok I LOVE this stuff. A little goes a long way and works GREAT! My hair is super frizzy and damaged, but this product helps protect the hair, and tames frizzyness! I  love using this and it smells so good. Its easy to find at the stores. It IS a little pricey, but I guess you can expect that with the quality of the product being is great as it is.
Lexi M.
Des Moines, IA
I've been using this for years and I love knowing that I am protecting my hair when using heat to get that perfect style. It doesn't affect the style after I use it and although it protects the hair, it doesn't leave residue or make the strands hard to work with. I will continue to use  CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray .
Brandi W.
Philadelphia , PA
Good spray to use before blow drying or using a heat tool. I wish the mister was a little more fine, but it’s affective and seems to work well. Doesn’t leave my hair any softer or shiner, but does seem to prevent damage done with a heat tool.
Jana S.
Largo, FL
My hairdresser recommended Chi Iron Guard to me but I wasn't a fan. It made my hair feel stiff and kind of crunchy. I can't attest to whether it protected my hair from damage because I heat style every day and already had damage when I started using this. I didn't use it for long because I really didn't like the texture it gave my hair.
Wendy F.
CHI 44 Iron Guard wow I can honestly say is the only product that keeps my hair healthy as it can be