BY CHI

Ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology CHI 44 Ceramic thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated Positively charged silk molecules interlock into hair's natural structure to build strength and resilience and to improve moisture and shine Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out Weightless formula with no build up Ideal for use with all CHI irons and dryers Suitable for all hair types. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
thermal styling helps strengthen and protect the hair from daily use of thermal tools. CHI Thermal styling allows you to create multiple textures with outstanding style memory that can be regenerated. ... Superior thermal protection spray that works from the inside out.
Hannah H.
Hannah H.
Cordele, GA
I like this product. Smells nice and def does what it's supposed to. I don't like how wet it makes your hair when you spray it in, and it doesn't leave it as soft as the shine infusion does but over all it does what it's supposed to I just wish maybe it was in a different bottle that didn't soak my hair when I sprayed it.
Niquii L.
Niquii L.
Greenbelt, MD
Ok no heat damage YAY
I hate this product. I have medium legnth natural hair, and it could not protect against humidity for $20. I could not even leave the house before it poofed up again. Never again will I buy this product now I have a brand.new bottle that i will have to do something with.
Clara H.
Clara H.
Wenonah , NJ
I do like this product a lot because it does it's job the only reason it is 3 stars is the smell which no matter how much I use it I have to hold my breath because I can't stand it. I do recommend it to buyers just if you're like me you can hold your breath or go gor a different product.
Ashlee R.
Ashlee R.
I use this stuff every time I straighten my hair. It's a super good value and it leaves my hair shined and smooth. It smells really good. It works wonderful for my thick hair and would recommend this to others.
Maddy S.
Maddy S.
Trinity, TX
This is my favorite heat protectant. Great smell which is usually hard to find. Really does its job my hair feels smooth after. No breakage and no worrying. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone color treated or not.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Lodi, CA
This is the only heat protectant I use, and it ALWAYS does the trick!! It doesn't have a strong smell or anything, but it's effective and isn't pricy at all either!
Ariella G.
Ariella G.
N Las Vegas, NV
love love love this product. smells great. leaves my hair smelling good and soft. nothing beats that. great to keep down the fly-always too
Madison C.
Madison C.
Nice it works well on my hair extensions s that are human hair. It doesn't cause any product buildup either.
yuliana a t.
yuliana a t.
Orlando, FL
Smells good! I don't really note a difference but I'm keep using this thinking that maybe protect my hair