BY CHI

CHI Ionic Power Plus Stimulating Conditioner helps promote fuller, thicker hair. A stimulating conditioner with advanced formula that is designed with rich botanicals, herbs and humectants to relive scalp tightness and dryness while helping to stimulate the scalp. see more...

Rachel B.
Redding , CA
Great great great shampoo. My hair has been so soft and it’s been falling out less. I have a dry scalp and it makes my scalp feel and smell so much better. It gives me hair a full feeling afterwards and I was very satisfied.
Kels L.
Very great smelling and it made my hair really shiny and it made it feel very hydrating and I like how lightweight it was and I like the packaging
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Peeeeeerfect great product. You can not go wrong for using this one. It makes your hair feel fabulously fresh and soft. Just like new.
vanessa b.
Langley
This product makes my hair look and it makes it feel amazing. I'll never go back to my other products this is the one for me
Niambi W.
Washington, DC
I love these leave-in  conditioners. It's makes my hair feel so soft and smooth afterwards. And it feels so bouncy also.
cassie S.
Salt Lake City, UT
Helps protect my hair from the heat when either straightening my hair or even curling my hair i love it very much
Oksana D.
1,734 reviews
I love this product. My family and friends love this product too. It does what it says and price is great.
Beisnel V.
Me encanta este producto es muy bueno la verdad lo amo y me encanta lo recomendó a todos las chicas a usarlos. La verdad no se van arrepentir de usar este producto es de excelente calidad. Gracias por compartir este producto
Aia E.
Arish, North Sinai
I like this so much my hair become better than before. I use it 3 times a week and I noticed my hair become shiny and smoothy
Karliegh H.
Caledonia , ON
Seems to work great for my dry and riddle hair. It had more expensive than the stuff I use day today but I will buy again