BY CHI

CHI 44 Ionic Power Plus for Chemically Treated and Dry/Coarse Hair CHI 44 IONIC POWER - Enhanced formula with CHI 44 Technology. Millions of men and women are concerned with thinning hair, hair loss and fine, limp hair. Modern medicine responded with see more...

Katelyn E.
I started using this on my hair because of how much of a toll it takes on my hair to get the ends died. My hair is naturally brown and the ends are blond. I think that it is affordable and is a good price for what you get
Luz K.
Casas Adobes
im not happy with the results but the smell is good it has good presio and it is easy to find it in any store it leaves the hair silky the instructions are well and the package in which this one has good size and price are perfect I like it because it is easy to apply and does not leave your hair
Nicole A.
Hiawassee, GA
This is the perfect combo for anybody with a dry damaged hair especially if it's due to heat styling. Although it's a little more expensive than some of the other products it definitely works very well and lives up to the Chi name, I would definitely recommend to friends
πŸ’™BlueπŸ’™βœŒ A.
Mcdonough, GA
I love this product .after I had bleached my hair it was damaged and this did just the thing to repair my damage hair.it makes my hair nice and sleek and the smell is great its also very affordable
jessica A.
Union, NJ
I like using this to my hair to prevent it from any breakage. Works wonder! I would recommend this to anyone. The smell isn't bad and you can put it on and style your hair per usual.
Yana N.
this is great for chemically treated hair, i use this on my clients. they're hair is always shinning and healthy . they constantly tell me they get compliments
Alex E.
Olean
CHI is an amazing product and it smells great, very gender neutral! Made my hair feel so healthy and soft - a little bit more expensive than other brands but great quality. I would recommend checking this out. This is a great brand and great products! You wont be disappointed.
Melanie M.
Plano, TX
Got it after i had gotten my hair bleached, I needed to repair my ends they were dry and the salon recommended I buy these, it was an expensive price to pay to not fix my hair I eventually had to get it cut. πŸ˜•
Alexis Marie B.
I feel like all these products by CHI are amazing but this especially hair can get damaged so much it’s a must to take care of it and it is pricey but it does wonders I promise!
Billie G.
I have dry color treated hair and this helps revive my hair and make it feel luscious! Nice packaging very effective product and it's very affordable!Β