CHI 44 IG Style and Stay Hair Spray uploaded by Venessa M.

BY CHI

Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting system is a unique line of thermal protecting products that builds hair's strength and increases its ability to resist heat damage from styling tools. Utilizing strengthening proteins and thermal protecting ceramic compounds, this complete hair care system is designed to dramatically decrease hair damage by building layered protection and resilience from cleansing to styling. Chi 44 iron guard thermal protecting system offers hair complete protection from heat damage from cleansing to finish. Chi 44 iron guard style and stay firm hold protecting hairspray offers both firm styling hold and thermal protection, perfect for blow outs and creating waves and curls with lasting hold. This dual purpose product combines the benefits of both the original chi iron guard and chi hairsprays with one easy application. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Venessa M.
Tulare , Ca
One of the best hairsprays I've used on both natural hair and extensions holds nicely yet doesn't leave hair with any residue or harsh curls my hair is very fine but needs to have that hold factor. This is perfect for any curl style.
Caitlyn O.
Van buren TWP, MI
I absolutely love chi brands hair styling stay. It holds all day long and is lightweight. My hair doesn’t feel tacky or sticky like it does after using other hairsprays. It’s a huge bottle so it typically lasts me a long time as well
Kayla T.
Hartselle, AL
My hair is always a hot mess if I don't use a good hairspray. This is a little more costly than some of my other hairsprays, but I really like the way it hold my hair in place. If I was to find this on sale or had coupon yes I would buy again.
Cheyenne M.
It definitely styled and stays. The stay lasts literally all day long. It's safe and effective and smells good so your hair don't smell funky all day long. I didn't expect it to hold like it did but it's great.
Tiffani W.
Culloden, WV
Great to use after I use my CHI straightener. It helps prevent my hair from getting frizzy