BY CHI

Gently cleanses the hair with a rich luxurious lather while boosting volume and body to each strand. Hair is left clean with movement and shine. Not tested on animals. see more...

Mallory H.
I really like this shampoo. The scent is so nice and clean smelling. It left my hair feeling light and full of volume. The shampoo also produced a nice leather while scrubbing. I would like to purchase this shampoo again.
Sarah R.
Poca, WV
Smells really good and is good for hair. You can find it at TJ MAXX for a discounted price. Retail sells it for a higher price than its worth. Lathers well and is good and volumizing, I would buy again
Kristy G.
west palm beach
CHI 12 oz Magnified Volume Shampoo

I love all chi products, so this is my favorite volumizing shampoo. I use it daily along with the consitioner and it gives my hair awesome, lightweight volume and bounce that lasts all day. It has a very pleasant smell that lasts. I recommend this to anyone who is in search of a good volumizing shampoo
Natasha S.
Elizabethton, TN
Excellent excellent excellent!! i LOVE THIS SHAMPOO!! it really does give great volume to my hair and i have a oily scalp so my hair tends to need extra volume because of the weight. It lathers really well and a little goes a long way. I am really satisfied with this shampoo and i plan to keep using it for years to come.
Emily S.
Indianapolis, IN
Have only used this a few times as I generally go for the smooth sleek look. Does give my hair volume. Smells great! Fair price. I have a normal scalp and works great, also have very long, color treated hair. Very satisfied! CHI never lets me down! A+++++
Marie S.
no where
CHI Magnified Volume Shampoo I absolutely love CHI products to use in my hair they always make my hair so soft and voluminous when I’m done using this product and best of all it has a long lasting scent that smells amazing
Yolanda M.
Seagoville , TX
I love using this on my hair to give it the moisturize that my hair needs and to give it a shine this shampoo it’s great and it keeps your hair smelling really good I am satisfied with it and definitely recommend it
Liz B.
Murfreesboro, TN
This product is a great shampoo that I have used in the past! It has a nice scent and works great with thick hair! A little goes a long way; making it last longer! It’s reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it to others!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
CHI makes shampoo. This specific shampoo is supposed to add volume to your hair. It's pretty nice compared to alternatives. It's supposed to be for people who want to add extra volume to there hair .
April H.
I received a sample of this product and I was not impressed. I do not believe that I would purchase this product because the sample did not work well with my hair. I do like the packaging on the product.
Gia M.
Chester, CT
Has anyone else tried this shampoo and experience static hair after being blow dryed? I'm trying to figure out why this is happening ...