BY CHI #2 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
i have very fragile hair so i try to choose the brands i use and stick to them and chi is my number one on the list. it's a tad pricey depending on your budget but worth every penny. it's holds very well and has a great smell. i love that it doesn't cake on and create a lot of build up.definitely recommend
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
This hairspray did help somewhat to prevent against humanity and frizz for a while.  I didn't noticed any significant hold but I did find it to be a little to crunchy for me for a flex hold hairspray.  I expected at least a standard hold while still having movement but didn't really get that.
Rebekah H.
Franklin , ID
One of my very favorite hair sprays! You can purchase a large spray can at TJMAXX for a fraction for the beauty store price and it is still the same quality. It last a while and is not sticky. It keeps my hair where I want it to! CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
Desi A.
Athens, OH
this hair spray is great and all but i don't think that it is a great 'flex' kind. i wasn't able to re adjust my hair throughout the night. it was like my hair couldn't move at all as if i used strong hair spray, which is what i use it for now, when i really need my hair to stay in place.
Nicole S.
Springfield, NJ
This product is AMAZING!! It does exactly what it says it will and keeps my hairstyle in place through an entire day! I'm always on the move so when I can find a long lasting product, I'm super impressed! While it's a bit on the pricier side, I got mine at TjMaxx for a steal and I am so satisfied with how it performed! Love CHI products :)
Rebekah M.
A really good hair spray, makes your hair hard though. It really does keep your hair held and a good smell. It can even hold till the next day. I will definitely buy again and recommend it. the only downfall I had was that it breaks off fine hair when you try to brush it or something later on.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
My old hairstylist recommended this hairspray to me. I gave it a try and I liked it. It’s somewhat long lasting but I’ve used other cheaper hairsprays that are as good. I use gel or mousse too so I only need the hairspray for a little extra hold after it’s been styled the way I want it.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute, IN
I used the heat protection too and always have a straightener. I love it and it smells great. Its just to darn expensive sometimes. But it also depends on what you get and where. It holds great. My mother loves it as well. I would recommend it to other if they dont care to pay the price.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
It is firm and my hair doesn't fall when I use it. It doesn't smell horrible, which I have noticed that some hair sprays smell chemically. Also, I noticed that other hair sprays don't last- like I have to put a lot of hairspray for it to stay, but I have had nothing but great experiences with CHI.
joanna z.
Compton, CA
I love this for my hair especialy when I curl my hair  it have s a good price it not expensive and you could find it any beauty store my hair color is brown and wavy but last a gives you a good volume to your hair I would buy it again for sure I will not care how much I pay for it
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?