Add a Photo

By CHI
#207 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Clara H.
Clara H.
Findlay, OH

This is the only hairspray I'll use at this point. It is light and smells fantastic, while still providing good, firm hold and getting the job done for the entire day. It is a little expensive if you don't buy it at a beauty shop (shamefully I buy mine at the grocery store) but I haven't bought another kind of hairspray for years. It also doesn't cause my hairline to break out which others definitely have!
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Troy, NY

This is the only hair spray I've used for at least the last 5 years. The hold is great without being too heavy. The bottle is very large so it is worth the price. If you ever go too heavy with the hair spray, it is very easy to brush out for a breathable and flowing hair style.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I love this hair spray it holds up my hair better than any other hairspray that I have tried. It smells really good too and it is very affordable. It definitely met my expectations.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO

I love this hairspray for good all day hold without being sticky or crispy feeling. It helps my naturally stick straight hair hold curl well while staying bouncy and light. Love it!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo

Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Chanon F.
Chanon F.

I love this hairspray. Holds my curl like nothing else does. It doesn't have that bad hairspray smell either. Price is good. I recommend this spray for sure.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?

Join Now