Add a Photo

By CHI
#239 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This stuff is misted concrete! It holds the hair up so well without looking hard or shiny. It holds all day long and has a great scent. Started using it in high school when recommended for hair during prom or homecoming but it worked so good I've been using it six years after!
Clara H.
Clara H.
Findlay, OH

This is the only hairspray I'll use at this point. It is light and smells fantastic, while still providing good, firm hold and getting the job done for the entire day. It is a little expensive if you don't buy it at a beauty shop (shamefully I buy mine at the grocery store) but I haven't bought another kind of hairspray for years. It also doesn't cause my hairline to break out which others definitely have!
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Troy, NY

This is the only hair spray I've used for at least the last 5 years. The hold is great without being too heavy. The bottle is very large so it is worth the price. If you ever go too heavy with the hair spray, it is very easy to brush out for a breathable and flowing hair style.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I love this hair spray it holds up my hair better than any other hairspray that I have tried. It smells really good too and it is very affordable. It definitely met my expectations.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO

I love this hairspray for good all day hold without being sticky or crispy feeling. It helps my naturally stick straight hair hold curl well while staying bouncy and light. Love it!
Denise D.
Denise D.

Chi hair products are actually good. The flat iron and products are really good. Works very well on coarse hair. Very good product.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta

Love love love Chi styling products. This spray holds like no other without being sticky. I really like it. Plus is has that classic light Chi smell, which I also love. I'm hooked I use the whole Chi line!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?

Join Now