Add a Photo

By CHI
#240 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Clara H.
Clara H.
Findlay, OH

This is the only hairspray I'll use at this point. It is light and smells fantastic, while still providing good, firm hold and getting the job done for the entire day. It is a little expensive if you don't buy it at a beauty shop (shamefully I buy mine at the grocery store) but I haven't bought another kind of hairspray for years. It also doesn't cause my hairline to break out which others definitely have!
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This stuff is misted concrete! It holds the hair up so well without looking hard or shiny. It holds all day long and has a great scent. Started using it in high school when recommended for hair during prom or homecoming but it worked so good I've been using it six years after!
Kate R.
Kate R.

I received this hairspray as a free gift at a hair class for Farouk Systems and I'm so disappointed. I love finding new staple products and this one is far from that. It smells great, I can give it that. But the hold is not even natural. It's so much more less than that. If you really need your hair to stay, I wouldn't recommend this.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR

This hairspray really works. I don't ever really have to use that much of it, so i never have that crunchy feeling in my hair when using it, plus it smells really nice. I have really thick hair so when I curl it it's nice to have it stay for longer than an hour.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Beaverton, OR

Chi is my favorite hair product! This hairspray is really great! It smells really nice and holds really well!
Kayce S.
Kayce S.
Griggsville, IL

Best hairspray I've come across! Holds all day so I don't have to worry about my hair falling throughout the day.
Denise D.
Denise D.

Chi hair products are actually good. The flat iron and products are really good. Works very well on coarse hair. Very good product.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta

Love love love Chi styling products. This spray holds like no other without being sticky. I really like it. Plus is has that classic light Chi smell, which I also love. I'm hooked I use the whole Chi line!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?