BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Jill S.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the hairspray! Great all-day hold without any stiffness or crunchy feeling. Initially the smell was a little strong but dissipated quickly.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Middleboro, MA
Hands down the best hairspray! May seem pricey but after you use it you will see how well your hair looks and feels! The smell of it is strong at first but doesn't linger!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a long time. It has a nice hold. Not sticky, flexible, good scent. And I can get it at TJMAXX for a decent price.
Kayce S.
Kayce S.
Griggsville, IL
Best hairspray I've come across! Holds all day so I don't have to worry about my hair falling throughout the day.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Beaverton, OR
Chi is my favorite hair product! This hairspray is really great! It smells really nice and holds really well!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
This hairspray really works. I don't ever really have to use that much of it, so i never have that crunchy feeling in my hair when using it, plus it smells really nice. I have really thick hair so when I curl it it's nice to have it stay for longer than an hour.
Kate R.
Kate R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this hairspray as a free gift at a hair class for Farouk Systems and I'm so disappointed. I love finding new staple products and this one is far from that. It smells great, I can give it that. But the hold is not even natural. It's so much more less than that. If you really need your hair to stay, I wouldn't recommend this.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
This is the only hair spray I've used for at least the last 5 years. The hold is great without being too heavy. The bottle is very large so it is worth the price. If you ever go too heavy with the hair spray, it is very easy to brush out for a breathable and flowing hair style.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Laura R.
Laura R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair spray it holds up my hair better than any other hairspray that I have tried. It smells really good too and it is very affordable. It definitely met my expectations.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?