CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Allison D.CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Allison D.CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Carol W.See all 4 photos

BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Photos (4)
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Megan W.
Megan W.
Middleboro, MA
Hands down the best hairspray! May seem pricey but after you use it you will see how well your hair looks and feels! The smell of it is strong at first but doesn't linger!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Stillwater, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm loving the hairspray! Great all-day hold without any stiffness or crunchy feeling. Initially the smell was a little strong but dissipated quickly.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
This stuff smells super great, not that regular chemical smelling hairspray. Only down side is it doesn't do that great of a job holding hair in a tight place.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
I've always held Chi in high regard, since their products are usually top notch, but this hairspray wasn't my favorite. While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time. If I curled my hair and then went to work, by the end of the day my curls wouldn't be so curly any more, even after I sprayed them a lot.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this at tjmaxx and decided to try it out. It smells good, but it makes my forehead break out usually. The hold is just enough to protect from humidity.
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Cedar Park, TX
I normally LOVE Chi product, but this hairspray didn't do anything for me sadly. It felt like nothing was in my hair, which was the plus. But unfortunately didn't hold my style worth anything. I was very disappointed.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Chi hair products are actually good. The flat iron and products are really good. Works very well on coarse hair. Very good product.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta
Love love love Chi styling products. This spray holds like no other without being sticky. I really like it. Plus is has that classic light Chi smell, which I also love. I'm hooked I use the whole Chi line!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?