Add a Photo

By CHI
#241 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
Oct. 31, 2016, 7:54 p.m.
Review for: Chi
This is the only hair spray I've used for at least the last 5 years. The hold is great without being too heavy. The bottle is very large so it is worth the price. If you ever go too heavy with the hair spray, it is very easy to brush out for a breathable and flowing hair style.
Laura R.
Laura R.
I love this hair spray it holds up my hair better than any other hairspray that I have tried. It smells really good too and it is very affordable. It definitely met my expectations.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
Dec. 30, 2016, 9:04 p.m.
Review for: Chi
I love this hairspray for good all day hold without being sticky or crispy feeling. It helps my naturally stick straight hair hold curl well while staying bouncy and light. Love it!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Chi
Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
This hairspray really works. I don't ever really have to use that much of it, so i never have that crunchy feeling in my hair when using it, plus it smells really nice. I have really thick hair so when I curl it it's nice to have it stay for longer than an hour.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a long time. It has a nice hold. Not sticky, flexible, good scent. And I can get it at TJMAXX for a decent price.
Denise D.
Denise D.
Chi hair products are actually good. The flat iron and products are really good. Works very well on coarse hair. Very good product.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta
Love love love Chi styling products. This spray holds like no other without being sticky. I really like it. Plus is has that classic light Chi smell, which I also love. I'm hooked I use the whole Chi line!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?