BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray, it's my favorite. It smells amazing and it's not tacky like some hairspray a nor do you felt weight in your hair. It's light weight and you can't even tell it's in your hair, holds extremely well!!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
One of my favorite hair sprays. The smell is my personal favorite. This is perfect if you don't want a lot of hold and something that won't make your hair crunchy. I hate when my hair gets crunchy from hair spray so this is perfect for me.
glenda b.
glenda b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this!! It does great with my hair and holds all day! Plus it doenst cause a dry look that some do.
Nitza T.
Nitza T.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Like this product. It let my hair feel and texture is awesome. Highly recommended specially if you use a lot of heat in your hair
Beth A.
Beth A.
North Lima , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hold with flexible styling. This holds all day and keeps your hair exactly how you left with it highly recommend
Haylea M.
Haylea M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you agree that Crunchy hair is the worst you will love this hairspray. It holds my curls like no other hairspray without leaving it feeling hard and crunchy.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I found this at tjmaxx and decided to try it out. It smells good, but it makes my forehead break out usually. The hold is just enough to protect from humidity.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
I've always held Chi in high regard, since their products are usually top notch, but this hairspray wasn't my favorite. While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time. If I curled my hair and then went to work, by the end of the day my curls wouldn't be so curly any more, even after I sprayed them a lot.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL
This stuff smells super great, not that regular chemical smelling hairspray. Only down side is it doesn't do that great of a job holding hair in a tight place.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?