BY CHI #69 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
MissMandyDeVine D.
Create hairspray with flexible hold. My hairstylist recommended it to me. Chi is awesome! I really like the way the flexible hold hairspray play games snakes my hair feel afterwards. Not crunchy at all! Works great and would definitely recommend it to others!
Lisbeth A.
Holds curls through wind and humidity and smells great! Can feel a bit heavy but hair is not weighed down. Great for textured curls and waves
 It has the perfect amount of holding power--enough that your hairstyle stays in tact with some moveability
Tina M.
West Point, NY
This product is a God send! I use it on my clients who have very thin and straight hair. It goes on well and stays on. The only think I don't like is the smell. It can smell very chemically after a few sprays and sometimes my clients don't like that.
Amber D.
Lafayette, LA
I love the hair spray! I use it all the time and it's a hella  a lot of product. I love the irons and it goes great with each other. I use this product every day so that's a major plus right there! I would recommend this to friends and family. I loved the smell as well with this product!
Olivia A.
Mckinney, TX
This hairspray is good for a glam look because it makes your hair very stiff and stay put. I would not recommend this for an every day use. Build up does happen at the nozzle sometimes and you have to clean it out every now and then, but other than that it is a solid hairspray.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
This is the hair spray I️ use every single day. It keeps my hair in the style I️ want it, but it never ways it down. It smells so good and it’s super affordable. I️ would definitely recommend it to anyone in search of a good hair spray!
McKenzie C.
Panama City, FL
This hairspray holds my tease throughout the day, keeps me looking voluminous, and smells great. My mother was a hairstylist growing up so it's hard to leave this product for cheaper over-the-counter brands. It's pricey but so worth it.
Alexandra Z.
Absolutely love this product. I LOVE the way it smells, great scent. I have been using over the past two years and haven’t used a different hairspray! Great hold but doesn’t get sticky or make hair super hard. Would absolutely recommend!
Paige O.
Love this product! Very good hold, and stays all day! Great for a night out! It definitely met my expectations, beyond that. I’ll definitely be buying this product again. Very good brand I’ve always had good luck with the chi products!
samantha K.
White Pine , TN
Best hairspray hands down. It keeps your hair in place without making your hair crunchy feeling. It lasts all through out the day. It also smells fantastic, I would definitely recommend this if you want your hair to stay in place!
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?