CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Allison D.CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Allison D.CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Carol W.See all 4 photos

BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Photos (4)
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO
I love this hairspray for good all day hold without being sticky or crispy feeling. It helps my naturally stick straight hair hold curl well while staying bouncy and light. Love it!
Laura R.
Laura R.
I love this hair spray it holds up my hair better than any other hairspray that I have tried. It smells really good too and it is very affordable. It definitely met my expectations.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire
This is the only hair spray I've used for at least the last 5 years. The hold is great without being too heavy. The bottle is very large so it is worth the price. If you ever go too heavy with the hair spray, it is very easy to brush out for a breathable and flowing hair style.
Clara H.
Clara H.
Findlay, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only hairspray I'll use at this point. It is light and smells fantastic, while still providing good, firm hold and getting the job done for the entire day. It is a little expensive if you don't buy it at a beauty shop (shamefully I buy mine at the grocery store) but I haven't bought another kind of hairspray for years. It also doesn't cause my hairline to break out which others definitely have!
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI
This stuff is misted concrete! It holds the hair up so well without looking hard or shiny. It holds all day long and has a great scent. Started using it in high school when recommended for hair during prom or homecoming but it worked so good I've been using it six years after!
Kate R.
Kate R.
I received this hairspray as a free gift at a hair class for Farouk Systems and I'm so disappointed. I love finding new staple products and this one is far from that. It smells great, I can give it that. But the hold is not even natural. It's so much more less than that. If you really need your hair to stay, I wouldn't recommend this.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR
This hairspray really works. I don't ever really have to use that much of it, so i never have that crunchy feeling in my hair when using it, plus it smells really nice. I have really thick hair so when I curl it it's nice to have it stay for longer than an hour.
Kayce S.
Kayce S.
Griggsville, IL
Best hairspray I've come across! Holds all day so I don't have to worry about my hair falling throughout the day.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this for a long time. It has a nice hold. Not sticky, flexible, good scent. And I can get it at TJMAXX for a decent price.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?