BY CHI #2 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
CHI 44 is one of our 2 go-to hairsprays that we use on our brides at our wedding salon. Our brides and stylists (myself included) LOVED the smell and how well it held. We never had to worry too much about falling. It's better than similar products because of the distinct scent and hold. As soon as anyone walked in they knew exactly what we were using and they loved it! CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray "
Chassidy L.
London, KY
This hair spray is amazing! It always keeps a strong hold of my hair! I’m a big repeated buyer of this product! However I do wish the scent was different! It always leaves me smelling like a man! Lol
Elisa D.
Fort Myers, FL
If you need hairspray that doesn’t crunch but will last all day I highly recommend this product! It also smells great and you don’t have to use so much. It definitely met my expectations. It’s one of the better hairsprays.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
The perfect finishing spray to keep my hair in a natural hold look. A little pricey but worth the price. Great product and meets all my expectations. Well packaged. I always use it for parties and special events to give my hair that special look.
Andrea P.
I’m not one to use hairspray but when I️ have I’ve used CHI. Doesn’t leave your hair too hard which is what I’m always afraid of but still might have been too stiff for me. I‎t also has a nice scent which is a plus.
Linette|Beauty+Style B.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
One of the best products I’ve used in a while. Although it is a little bit pricier, it’s still an item that I would recommend. I also love that my local target carries the product!
Suzanne L.
Lufkin, TX
I love using CHI hair products and hair straighteners because they protect my hair the most from damaging and also leave it very soft with great texture. It also smells amazing 😍
Natasha R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
CHI is a great brand overall. I don't like stiff hold hair products and this natural hold hairspray is a must. I have black, wavy hair. When i use the CHI straightener and straightening product my hair comes out sleek and shiny. I finish off with a spray of this hairspray. Definitely a recommendation from me to whoever reads this.
Jessie W.
Love it! I use all kinds of hairspray, bed head, rusk, chi, all kinds of things from tj maxx! This is one of them ones I really enjoy because it holds well but doesn’t create that fake wet look. It’s a flexible hold so it’s keeping your hair in place but doesn’t make it look like there’s a pile of hairspray on your head.
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
Wow! This hair spray was actually recommended by my hair stylist and I don't regret it at all. It hold and smells like a slain.  You know the smell when you leave the salon. It was effective and I do recommend this hair spray to y'all. The price isn't too great but the product is so good I don't mind
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?