Add a Photo

By CHI
#240 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL

This stuff smells super great, not that regular chemical smelling hairspray. Only down side is it doesn't do that great of a job holding hair in a tight place.
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

I've always held Chi in high regard, since their products are usually top notch, but this hairspray wasn't my favorite. While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time. If I curled my hair and then went to work, by the end of the day my curls wouldn't be so curly any more, even after I sprayed them a lot.
Skylar C.
Skylar C.
Pembroke, New Hampshire

This is the only hair spray I've used for at least the last 5 years. The hold is great without being too heavy. The bottle is very large so it is worth the price. If you ever go too heavy with the hair spray, it is very easy to brush out for a breathable and flowing hair style.
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Cedar Park, TX

I normally LOVE Chi product, but this hairspray didn't do anything for me sadly. It felt like nothing was in my hair, which was the plus. But unfortunately didn't hold my style worth anything. I was very disappointed.
Laura R.
Laura R.

I love this hair spray it holds up my hair better than any other hairspray that I have tried. It smells really good too and it is very affordable. It definitely met my expectations.
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Grandview, MO

I love this hairspray for good all day hold without being sticky or crispy feeling. It helps my naturally stick straight hair hold curl well while staying bouncy and light. Love it!
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo

Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Chanon F.
Chanon F.

I love this hairspray. Holds my curl like nothing else does. It doesn't have that bad hairspray smell either. Price is good. I recommend this spray for sure.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA

I found this at tjmaxx and decided to try it out. It smells good, but it makes my forehead break out usually. The hold is just enough to protect from humidity.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?