Add a Photo

By CHI
#207 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Meghan B.
Meghan B.

I've always held Chi in high regard, since their products are usually top notch, but this hairspray wasn't my favorite. While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time. If I curled my hair and then went to work, by the end of the day my curls wouldn't be so curly any more, even after I sprayed them a lot.
Summer J.
Summer J.
Olympia, WA

I found this at tjmaxx and decided to try it out. It smells good, but it makes my forehead break out usually. The hold is just enough to protect from humidity.
Bekah A.
Bekah A.
Cedar Park, TX

I normally LOVE Chi product, but this hairspray didn't do anything for me sadly. It felt like nothing was in my hair, which was the plus. But unfortunately didn't hold my style worth anything. I was very disappointed.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Middleboro, MA

Hands down the best hairspray! May seem pricey but after you use it you will see how well your hair looks and feels! The smell of it is strong at first but doesn't linger!
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Newark, OH

I have used this for a long time. It has a nice hold. Not sticky, flexible, good scent. And I can get it at TJMAXX for a decent price.
Kayce S.
Kayce S.
Griggsville, IL

Best hairspray I've come across! Holds all day so I don't have to worry about my hair falling throughout the day.
Kylie F.
Kylie F.
Beaverton, OR

Chi is my favorite hair product! This hairspray is really great! It smells really nice and holds really well!
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Grants Pass, OR

This hairspray really works. I don't ever really have to use that much of it, so i never have that crunchy feeling in my hair when using it, plus it smells really nice. I have really thick hair so when I curl it it's nice to have it stay for longer than an hour.
Kate R.
Kate R.

I received this hairspray as a free gift at a hair class for Farouk Systems and I'm so disappointed. I love finding new staple products and this one is far from that. It smells great, I can give it that. But the hold is not even natural. It's so much more less than that. If you really need your hair to stay, I wouldn't recommend this.
Lexis W.
Lexis W.
Bay City, MI

This stuff is misted concrete! It holds the hair up so well without looking hard or shiny. It holds all day long and has a great scent. Started using it in high school when recommended for hair during prom or homecoming but it worked so good I've been using it six years after!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?

Join Now