Add a Photo

By CHI
#239 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't had any issues with this product at all! It holds up really well whenever i tease my hair but it's not super sticky or doesn't harden my hair or anything. It doesn't feel super heavy and I don't feel like I need to keep spraying my hair. The smell is so bomb too so it's hard for me notttt to keep spraying my hair!
Annie N.
Annie N.
March 3, 2017, 1:51 p.m.
Review for: Chi
YASSSSSS. this hairspray is so good. This is one of the few brands that I use for hairspray. I have straight hair so I don't need that much stiffness to hold my hair. I use a lot anyways just bc I feel like I need it but I probably don't.
Chanon F.
Chanon F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. Holds my curl like nothing else does. It doesn't have that bad hairspray smell either. Price is good. I recommend this spray for sure.
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
I tried this spray about 6 months ago and I am obsessed. I love how it provides great hold while not giving my hair that crunchy feeling. And to top it off, it makes my hair smell amazing.
Mayela S.
Mayela S.
compton, CA
June 26, 2017, 7:51 p.m.
Review for: Chi
This is one of my favorite products for my hair it is smells so good and it holds for a long time on your hair I really recommend this product if you guys go to marshals you will get it for inexpensive price
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
May 12, 2017, 1:39 p.m.
Review for: Chi
Thus stuff is amazing!! It holds your hair plus leaves a soft feeling to the touch! Doesn't leave any white residue behind after spraying!!!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Scranton, PA
April 8, 2017, 8:10 p.m.
Review for: Chi
Love love love! This stuff smells amazing and so much better than helmet head. I would recommend this. It holds your hair well also
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hairspray, it's my favorite. It smells amazing and it's not tacky like some hairspray a nor do you felt weight in your hair. It's light weight and you can't even tell it's in your hair, holds extremely well!!!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
One of my favorite hair sprays. The smell is my personal favorite. This is perfect if you don't want a lot of hold and something that won't make your hair crunchy. I hate when my hair gets crunchy from hair spray so this is perfect for me.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo
Jan. 15, 2017, 1:15 a.m.
Review for: Chi
Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?