BY CHI #3 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Natasha R.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI is a great brand overall. I don't like stiff hold hair products and this natural hold hairspray is a must. I have black, wavy hair. When i use the CHI straightener and straightening product my hair comes out sleek and shiny. I finish off with a spray of this hairspray. Definitely a recommendation from me to whoever reads this.
Jessie W.
Love it! I use all kinds of hairspray, bed head, rusk, chi, all kinds of things from tj maxx! This is one of them ones I really enjoy because it holds well but doesn’t create that fake wet look. It’s a flexible hold so it’s keeping your hair in place but doesn’t make it look like there’s a pile of hairspray on your head.
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow! This hair spray was actually recommended by my hair stylist and I don't regret it at all. It hold and smells like a slain.  You know the smell when you leave the salon. It was effective and I do recommend this hair spray to y'all. The price isn't too great but the product is so good I don't mind
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
i have very fragile hair so i try to choose the brands i use and stick to them and chi is my number one on the list. it's a tad pricey depending on your budget but worth every penny. it's holds very well and has a great smell. i love that it doesn't cake on and create a lot of build up.definitely recommend
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray did help somewhat to prevent against humanity and frizz for a while.  I didn't noticed any significant hold but I did find it to be a little to crunchy for me for a flex hold hairspray.  I expected at least a standard hold while still having movement but didn't really get that.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my very favorite hair sprays! You can purchase a large spray can at TJMAXX for a fraction for the beauty store price and it is still the same quality. It last a while and is not sticky. It keeps my hair where I want it to! CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
Nicole S.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING!! It does exactly what it says it will and keeps my hairstyle in place through an entire day! I'm always on the move so when I can find a long lasting product, I'm super impressed! While it's a bit on the pricier side, I got mine at TjMaxx for a steal and I am so satisfied with how it performed! Love CHI products :)
Desi A.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this hair spray is great and all but i don't think that it is a great 'flex' kind. i wasn't able to re adjust my hair throughout the night. it was like my hair couldn't move at all as if i used strong hair spray, which is what i use it for now, when i really need my hair to stay in place.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My old hairstylist recommended this hairspray to me. I gave it a try and I liked it. It’s somewhat long lasting but I’ve used other cheaper hairsprays that are as good. I use gel or mousse too so I only need the hairspray for a little extra hold after it’s been styled the way I want it.
Rebekah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good hair spray, makes your hair hard though. It really does keep your hair held and a good smell. It can even hold till the next day. I will definitely buy again and recommend it. the only downfall I had was that it breaks off fine hair when you try to brush it or something later on.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?