Add a Photo

By CHI
#239 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Amy W.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

For the price and the brand recognition, I was hoping for more. This is at best a finishing spray, but don't expect much hold.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This is a nice hairspray for before and after styling. Would recommend for those not looking for a "strong" stiff hold
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX

Love this spray! It smells good and it holds my hair without looking as I have hairspray in my hair.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH

Absolutely love this hairspray. I use it almost everyday. It lasts all day long!
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA

I haven't had any issues with this product at all! It holds up really well whenever i tease my hair but it's not super sticky or doesn't harden my hair or anything. It doesn't feel super heavy and I don't feel like I need to keep spraying my hair. The smell is so bomb too so it's hard for me notttt to keep spraying my hair!
Talesha R.
Talesha R.
Corp Christi, TX

Love this hairspray, it's my favorite. It smells amazing and it's not tacky like some hairspray a nor do you felt weight in your hair. It's light weight and you can't even tell it's in your hair, holds extremely well!!!
Chanon F.
Chanon F.

I love this hairspray. Holds my curl like nothing else does. It doesn't have that bad hairspray smell either. Price is good. I recommend this spray for sure.
Megan W.
Megan W.
Middleboro, MA

Hands down the best hairspray! May seem pricey but after you use it you will see how well your hair looks and feels! The smell of it is strong at first but doesn't linger!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Round Lake , IL

I'm loving the hairspray! Great all-day hold without any stiffness or crunchy feeling. Initially the smell was a little strong but dissipated quickly.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Springfield , Mo

Works great and smells awesome! Not too firm of a hold but just enough to keep hair in place.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?

Join Now