Add a Photo

By CHI
#207 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Denise D.
Denise D.

Chi hair products are actually good. The flat iron and products are really good. Works very well on coarse hair. Very good product.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR

For the price and the brand recognition, I was hoping for more. This is at best a finishing spray, but don't expect much hold.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.

This is a nice hairspray for before and after styling. Would recommend for those not looking for a "strong" stiff hold
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX

Love this spray! It smells good and it holds my hair without looking as I have hairspray in my hair.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH

Absolutely love this hairspray. I use it almost everyday. It lasts all day long!
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA

I haven't had any issues with this product at all! It holds up really well whenever i tease my hair but it's not super sticky or doesn't harden my hair or anything. It doesn't feel super heavy and I don't feel like I need to keep spraying my hair. The smell is so bomb too so it's hard for me notttt to keep spraying my hair!
Jill S.
Jill S.
Round Lake , IL

I'm loving the hairspray! Great all-day hold without any stiffness or crunchy feeling. Initially the smell was a little strong but dissipated quickly.
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Millet, Alberta

Love love love Chi styling products. This spray holds like no other without being sticky. I really like it. Plus is has that classic light Chi smell, which I also love. I'm hooked I use the whole Chi line!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Charleston, IL

This stuff smells super great, not that regular chemical smelling hairspray. Only down side is it doesn't do that great of a job holding hair in a tight place.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA

Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD

Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?

Join Now