BY CHI #3 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
JaLynn R.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super great brand. I love most stuff they have. This doesn’t make your hair super hard, but will keep the hold. I like it because it makes it seem like you do not have products in your hair. It also smells really good! I can’t think of the smell right now but I remember that was one of my favorite things. It doesn’t smell like the usually alcohol hair spray stink.
Angelicaa A.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI 44 is one of our 2 go-to hairsprays that we use on our brides at our wedding salon. Our brides and stylists (myself included) LOVED the smell and how well it held. We never had to worry too much about falling. It's better than similar products because of the distinct scent and hold. As soon as anyone walked in they knew exactly what we were using and they loved it! CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray "
Cassie C.
Cassie C.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray did help somewhat to prevent against humanity and frizz for a while.  I didn't noticed any significant hold but I did find it to be a little to crunchy for me for a flex hold hairspray.  I expected at least a standard hold while still having movement but didn't really get that.
Rebekah M.
Rebekah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A really good hair spray, makes your hair hard though. It really does keep your hair held and a good smell. It can even hold till the next day. I will definitely buy again and recommend it. the only downfall I had was that it breaks off fine hair when you try to brush it or something later on.
Kailynn P.
Kailynn P.
Terre Haute
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used the heat protection too and always have a straightener. I love it and it smells great. Its just to darn expensive sometimes. But it also depends on what you get and where. It holds great. My mother loves it as well. I would recommend it to other if they dont care to pay the price.
Rebekah H.
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my very favorite hair sprays! You can purchase a large spray can at TJMAXX for a fraction for the beauty store price and it is still the same quality. It last a while and is not sticky. It keeps my hair where I want it to! CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Springfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is AMAZING!! It does exactly what it says it will and keeps my hairstyle in place through an entire day! I'm always on the move so when I can find a long lasting product, I'm super impressed! While it's a bit on the pricier side, I got mine at TjMaxx for a steal and I am so satisfied with how it performed! Love CHI products :)
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Tabitha💋Hidalgo H.
Allentown, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair spray is good for locking in loose curls with out making them super stiff and crunchy looking. The spray even smells great. The only down fall is the price. Why buy a 15$ bottle of hair spray when you can get a 5$ bottle. This is defiantly used by more professional hair stylist
Desi A.
Desi A.
Athens, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
this hair spray is great and all but i don't think that it is a great 'flex' kind. i wasn't able to re adjust my hair throughout the night. it was like my hair couldn't move at all as if i used strong hair spray, which is what i use it for now, when i really need my hair to stay in place.
Alexandre S.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My old hairstylist recommended this hairspray to me. I gave it a try and I liked it. It’s somewhat long lasting but I’ve used other cheaper hairsprays that are as good. I use gel or mousse too so I only need the hairspray for a little extra hold after it’s been styled the way I want it.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?