BY CHI #69 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Desi A.
aurora, OH
this hair spray is great and all but i don't think that it is a great 'flex' kind. i wasn't able to re adjust my hair throughout the night. it was like my hair couldn't move at all as if i used strong hair spray, which is what i use it for now, when i really need my hair to stay in place.
Kailynn P.
['Terre Haute', ''], IN
I used the heat protection too and always have a straightener. I love it and it smells great. Its just to darn expensive sometimes. But it also depends on what you get and where. It holds great. My mother loves it as well. I would recommend it to other if they dont care to pay the price.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
My old hairstylist recommended this hairspray to me. I gave it a try and I liked it. It’s somewhat long lasting but I’ve used other cheaper hairsprays that are as good. I use gel or mousse too so I only need the hairspray for a little extra hold after it’s been styled the way I want it.
Stefany P.
Wayne, NJ
It is firm and my hair doesn't fall when I use it. It doesn't smell horrible, which I have noticed that some hair sprays smell chemically. Also, I noticed that other hair sprays don't last- like I have to put a lot of hairspray for it to stay, but I have had nothing but great experiences with CHI.
Rhonda G.
Seabrook , TX
I bought this hairspray at Ross and the price was amazing I don't know how it compares to regularly buying it in the store I have colored hair and very thin hair and it worked amazing is the only thing that will hold all day without froze and I love the smell very fresh and light
Krista T.
Riverside, CA
Hands down my favorite hair spray! I've stayed loyal to CHI hairspray for years now because nothing beats it! It doesn't leave that gross crunchy feeling and holds very well! I always buy the biggest can and it lasts me forever. Definitely going to keep buying this product!
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love this hair spray. Your hair will pretty much stand up on its own with a few sprays. It lasts for a long time and sometimes maybe too long. It is rather expensive but you get what you pay for. I buy all my Chi products at Ulta and I will continue to buy it.
izma t.
Salem, NH
I love the smell of this product. Anytime I straighten my hair I go for this hairspray. It keeps my hair in place, and lasts a really long time. It is a little pit pricey but is so worth it. I believe it works for every hair type, and I would totally buy it again.
Megan M.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite hairspray. I originally bought it at TJ Maxx and have continued to buy it ever since. No other hairspray compares to this one. It hold hair in place without making hair hard and almost wet looking. It's amazing and this is a lifelong product for me.
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?