BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Bree F.
The nozzle to my hairspray broke off after the second day if you see it. I tried to return to the salon that I purchased an app and they were very rude about it. I’ve always loved CHI products and the brand I use the hair surround and the Keratin enriched hairspray.This product smells a lot like alcohol and has a very high alcohol-based. The Keratin one is a little bit lighter of a hold and smells so much better also. I like it I just don’t love it. It’s about expensive. But if you can find a good deal try it. Not my favorite. I prefer the Paul Mitchell brand much more.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
This doesn't smell or feel anything like the CHI I bought from a salon. It's sticky and smells like alcohol. If this was my first experience with CHI and I believed that this was the real thing, I wouldn't ever buy it again because it's terrible. I've heard from a few girls about the fake CHI that's being sold thru various retailers. This turns out to be true. It's not even close to the real thing. Buy from a salon. Don't waste your time thinking you could save a few bucks buying from anywhere else. Since this isn't eligible for return, it's going in the garbage. No way I'm putting this junk in my hair.
Olivia G.
Great hold for my hair! It doesn’t make my curls hard when I use it! It smells good and does what it’s suppose to do! I really like it! But I wouldn’t use it for a special event that will last longer than 5 hours.
Hailey C.
You can never go wrong with a product from Chi. They have great products and this one is great. It holds your hair all day and i never have to reapply throughout the day. It is wrong and doesnt make your hair feel crunchy which is what I look for in a hairspray.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
This is a super great brand. I love most stuff they have. This doesn’t make your hair super hard, but will keep the hold. I like it because it makes it seem like you do not have products in your hair. It also smells really good! I can’t think of the smell right now but I remember that was one of my favorite things. It doesn’t smell like the usually alcohol hair spray stink.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This hairspray is definitely among the high end hairsprays  in price and quality and rightfully so! It holds so well throughout the day and my hair is horrible at keeping hold. It's natural so it's not crunchy or harsh on the hair! I'd recommend to anyone . Especially those who have a problem with keeping down flyaway hairs aka baby hair, holding curl and staying in place.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
The perfect finishing spray to keep my hair in a natural hold look. A little pricey but worth the price. Great product and meets all my expectations. Well packaged. I always use it for parties and special events to give my hair that special look.
Jessie W.
Love it! I use all kinds of hairspray, bed head, rusk, chi, all kinds of things from tj maxx! This is one of them ones I really enjoy because it holds well but doesn’t create that fake wet look. It’s a flexible hold so it’s keeping your hair in place but doesn’t make it look like there’s a pile of hairspray on your head.
Olivia R.
west monroe, LA
i have very fragile hair so i try to choose the brands i use and stick to them and chi is my number one on the list. it's a tad pricey depending on your budget but worth every penny. it's holds very well and has a great smell. i love that it doesn't cake on and create a lot of build up.definitely recommend
Rebekah H.
Franklin, ID
One of my very favorite hair sprays! You can purchase a large spray can at TJMAXX for a fraction for the beauty store price and it is still the same quality. It last a while and is not sticky. It keeps my hair where I want it to! CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?