BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Traci T.
Greenville
This is my absolute go to hair spray. It smells really nice, but not overwhelming. The best thing about this hair spray is that it holds extremely well, however at the end of the day I can run my fingers through my hair and not have the build up that other sprays leave. My hair is super fine and thin yet still works amazingly!
Olivia G.
Great hold for my hair! It doesn’t make my curls hard when I use it! It smells good and does what it’s suppose to do! I really like it! But I wouldn’t use it for a special event that will last longer than 5 hours.
Dayleth H.
Louisville
I love when my hairdresser sprays this after a style because I know my curls will stay in place! I wish that they weren’t as pricey though and if you use too much your hair gets really crunchy. I’d only use it in the salon.
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
This hairspray is definitely among the high end hairsprays  in price and quality and rightfully so! It holds so well throughout the day and my hair is horrible at keeping hold. It's natural so it's not crunchy or harsh on the hair! I'd recommend to anyone . Especially those who have a problem with keeping down flyaway hairs aka baby hair, holding curl and staying in place.
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
The perfect finishing spray to keep my hair in a natural hold look. A little pricey but worth the price. Great product and meets all my expectations. Well packaged. I always use it for parties and special events to give my hair that special look.
Adriana T.
California
This is my favorite hairspray at the moment. It doesn't make my hair stiff or sticky and it gives me the most beautiful bouncy wand curls. Plus, it smells nice like a salon, lol.
Alyssa K.
College Sta, TX
I love this hair spray. Your hair will pretty much stand up on its own with a few sprays. It lasts for a long time and sometimes maybe too long. It is rather expensive but you get what you pay for. I buy all my Chi products at Ulta and I will continue to buy it.
MissMandyDeVine D.
Create hairspray with flexible hold. My hairstylist recommended it to me. Chi is awesome! I really like the way the flexible hold hairspray play games snakes my hair feel afterwards. Not crunchy at all! Works great and would definitely recommend it to others!
Lisbeth A.
Holds curls through wind and humidity and smells great! Can feel a bit heavy but hair is not weighed down. Great for textured curls and waves
 It has the perfect amount of holding power--enough that your hairstyle stays in tact with some moveability
Tina M.
This product is a God send! I use it on my clients who have very thin and straight hair. It goes on well and stays on. The only think I don't like is the smell. It can smell very chemically after a few sprays and sometimes my clients don't like that.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?