CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Allison D.CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Allison D.CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold uploaded by Carol W.See all 4 photos

BY CHI

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Photos (4)
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Megan A.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This hair spray is great! I usually get mine from Tjmaxx so it is cheaper than normal. I don't love it enough to pay full price. It is pretty expensive. Don't get me wrong it works well, doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff, and it smells great. But I'm perfect fine with my cheaper hair sprays from the drug store lol
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been through probably 100 different hairspray and I could not find one that I loved but I really do love the Chi brand. It is a little pricey but it's worth the price. I have super short hair that is naturally very curly but I straighten it and all of the Chi brand works amazingly with my hair
Megan T.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairspray ever. It holds better than any other I've tried, without making your hair super stiff and crunchy. It also smells wonderful for being...well, you know, hairspray. The bottle lasts me a long time, even with shared use. I highly recommend!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Orlando, FL
This spray is very light. Doesn't provide a firm hold, but it keeps the Frizzies down, and it smells great! It also seems to keep my hair cleaner longer.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
For the price and the brand recognition, I was hoping for more. This is at best a finishing spray, but don't expect much hold.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This is a nice hairspray for before and after styling. Would recommend for those not looking for a "strong" stiff hold
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
Love this spray! It smells good and it holds my hair without looking as I have hairspray in my hair.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hairspray. I use it almost everyday. It lasts all day long!
Una A.
Una A.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't had any issues with this product at all! It holds up really well whenever i tease my hair but it's not super sticky or doesn't harden my hair or anything. It doesn't feel super heavy and I don't feel like I need to keep spraying my hair. The smell is so bomb too so it's hard for me notttt to keep spraying my hair!
Annie N.
Annie N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
YASSSSSS. this hairspray is so good. This is one of the few brands that I use for hairspray. I have straight hair so I don't need that much stiffness to hold my hair. I use a lot anyways just bc I feel like I need it but I probably don't.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?