BY CHI #3 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nozzle to my hairspray broke off after the second day if you see it. I tried to return to the salon that I purchased an app and they were very rude about it. I’ve always loved CHI products and the brand I use the hair surround and the Keratin enriched hairspray.This product smells a lot like alcohol and has a very high alcohol-based. The Keratin one is a little bit lighter of a hold and smells so much better also. I like it I just don’t love it. It’s about expensive. But if you can find a good deal try it. Not my favorite. I prefer the Paul Mitchell brand much more.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't smell or feel anything like the CHI I bought from a salon. It's sticky and smells like alcohol. If this was my first experience with CHI and I believed that this was the real thing, I wouldn't ever buy it again because it's terrible. I've heard from a few girls about the fake CHI that's being sold thru various retailers. This turns out to be true. It's not even close to the real thing. Buy from a salon. Don't waste your time thinking you could save a few bucks buying from anywhere else. Since this isn't eligible for return, it's going in the garbage. No way I'm putting this junk in my hair.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells amazing and gives my hair just the right amount of hold it needs to keep my curls all day! I used to be a big and sexy fan but this one takes the cake! I definitely recommend! Great product!
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hairspray is definitely among the high end hairsprays  in price and quality and rightfully so! It holds so well throughout the day and my hair is horrible at keeping hold. It's natural so it's not crunchy or harsh on the hair! I'd recommend to anyone . Especially those who have a problem with keeping down flyaway hairs aka baby hair, holding curl and staying in place.
Hailey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
You can never go wrong with a product from Chi. They have great products and this one is great. It holds your hair all day and i never have to reapply throughout the day. It is wrong and doesnt make your hair feel crunchy which is what I look for in a hairspray.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a super great brand. I love most stuff they have. This doesn’t make your hair super hard, but will keep the hold. I like it because it makes it seem like you do not have products in your hair. It also smells really good! I can’t think of the smell right now but I remember that was one of my favorite things. It doesn’t smell like the usually alcohol hair spray stink.
Angelicaa A.
Phoenix , AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
CHI 44 is one of our 2 go-to hairsprays that we use on our brides at our wedding salon. Our brides and stylists (myself included) LOVED the smell and how well it held. We never had to worry too much about falling. It's better than similar products because of the distinct scent and hold. As soon as anyone walked in they knew exactly what we were using and they loved it! CHI 44 Iron Guard Hair Spray "
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The perfect finishing spray to keep my hair in a natural hold look. A little pricey but worth the price. Great product and meets all my expectations. Well packaged. I always use it for parties and special events to give my hair that special look.
Jamie R.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My all time favorite hairspray!! It does an amazing job at holding g my style yet somehow remains brushable and touchable. It doesn’t leave any real amount of buildup on my hair either.
Dana W.
Pineville, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair spray I have found yet. It smells great and holds hair in place but is still completely flexible and doesn’t get hard or stiff at all. Definitely recommend it!
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?