BY CHI #68 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Bree F.
The nozzle to my hairspray broke off after the second day if you see it. I tried to return to the salon that I purchased an app and they were very rude about it. I’ve always loved CHI products and the brand I use the hair surround and the Keratin enriched hairspray.This product smells a lot like alcohol and has a very high alcohol-based. The Keratin one is a little bit lighter of a hold and smells so much better also. I like it I just don’t love it. It’s about expensive. But if you can find a good deal try it. Not my favorite. I prefer the Paul Mitchell brand much more.
Alexandra Z.
Absolutely love this product. I LOVE the way it smells, great scent. I have been using over the past two years and haven’t used a different hairspray! Great hold but doesn’t get sticky or make hair super hard. Would absolutely recommend!
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
This doesn't smell or feel anything like the CHI I bought from a salon. It's sticky and smells like alcohol. If this was my first experience with CHI and I believed that this was the real thing, I wouldn't ever buy it again because it's terrible. I've heard from a few girls about the fake CHI that's being sold thru various retailers. This turns out to be true. It's not even close to the real thing. Buy from a salon. Don't waste your time thinking you could save a few bucks buying from anywhere else. Since this isn't eligible for return, it's going in the garbage. No way I'm putting this junk in my hair.
Olivia G.
Great hold for my hair! It doesn’t make my curls hard when I use it! It smells good and does what it’s suppose to do! I really like it! But I wouldn’t use it for a special event that will last longer than 5 hours.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This stuff smells amazing and gives my hair just the right amount of hold it needs to keep my curls all day! I used to be a big and sexy fan but this one takes the cake! I definitely recommend! Great product!
Katlyn B.
Wingate, NC
I love this hairspray and normally can find it at Tj Maxx for about $10. It has a great hold but doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. It has a nice finish to it and leaves my hair shiny while holding style.
Hailey C.
You can never go wrong with a product from Chi. They have great products and this one is great. It holds your hair all day and i never have to reapply throughout the day. It is wrong and doesnt make your hair feel crunchy which is what I look for in a hairspray.
JaLynn R.
Orlando, FL
This is a super great brand. I love most stuff they have. This doesn’t make your hair super hard, but will keep the hold. I like it because it makes it seem like you do not have products in your hair. It also smells really good! I can’t think of the smell right now but I remember that was one of my favorite things. It doesn’t smell like the usually alcohol hair spray stink.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
This hairspray is definitely among the high end hairsprays  in price and quality and rightfully so! It holds so well throughout the day and my hair is horrible at keeping hold. It's natural so it's not crunchy or harsh on the hair! I'd recommend to anyone . Especially those who have a problem with keeping down flyaway hairs aka baby hair, holding curl and staying in place.
Jamie R.
Huntington, WV
My all time favorite hairspray!! It does an amazing job at holding g my style yet somehow remains brushable and touchable. It doesn’t leave any real amount of buildup on my hair either.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?