BY CHI #3 in Hairspray

Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals. see more...

CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural Hold
  • "Loveeee this hairspray, it smells amazing and gives a good amount of hold without feeling stiff or dry." in 2 reviews
  • "While it was light, and looked natural, it didn't hold very well or for long periods of time." in 1 review
Megan A.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This hair spray is great! I usually get mine from Tjmaxx so it is cheaper than normal. I don't love it enough to pay full price. It is pretty expensive. Don't get me wrong it works well, doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff, and it smells great. But I'm perfect fine with my cheaper hair sprays from the drug store lol
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been through probably 100 different hairspray and I could not find one that I loved but I really do love the Chi brand. It is a little pricey but it's worth the price. I have super short hair that is naturally very curly but I straighten it and all of the Chi brand works amazingly with my hair
Megan T.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairspray ever. It holds better than any other I've tried, without making your hair super stiff and crunchy. It also smells wonderful for being...well, you know, hairspray. The bottle lasts me a long time, even with shared use. I highly recommend!
Christina B.
Christina B.
Orlando, FL
This spray is very light. Doesn't provide a firm hold, but it keeps the Frizzies down, and it smells great! It also seems to keep my hair cleaner longer.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
For the price and the brand recognition, I was hoping for more. This is at best a finishing spray, but don't expect much hold.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
Love this spray! It smells good and it holds my hair without looking as I have hairspray in my hair.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Hartville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this hairspray. I use it almost everyday. It lasts all day long!
Sheila S.
Sheila S.
BERWYN, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This doesn't smell or feel anything like the CHI I bought from a salon. It's sticky and smells like alcohol. If this was my first experience with CHI and I believed that this was the real thing, I wouldn't ever buy it again because it's terrible. I've heard from a few girls about the fake CHI that's being sold thru various retailers. This turns out to be true. It's not even close to the real thing. Buy from a salon. Don't waste your time thinking you could save a few bucks buying from anywhere else. Since this isn't eligible for return, it's going in the garbage. No way I'm putting this junk in my hair.
Bree F.
Bree F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The nozzle to my hairspray broke off after the second day if you see it. I tried to return to the salon that I purchased an app and they were very rude about it. I’ve always loved CHI products and the brand I use the hair surround and the Keratin enriched hairspray.This product smells a lot like alcohol and has a very high alcohol-based. The Keratin one is a little bit lighter of a hold and smells so much better also. I like it I just don’t love it. It’s about expensive. But if you can find a good deal try it. Not my favorite. I prefer the Paul Mitchell brand much more.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine at TJ Maxx for like half the cost. This product works great and the best part is that it holds your hair in place without it feeling crunchy or oddly stiff. I like that you can spray your hair and scrunch it to get that beach wave look. I have long thick hair and I love this product. Plus it smells pretty great.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?