Add a Photo

By CHI
#239 in Hairspray
Style holding memory, fast drying hair spray is an innovative new technology that offers true versatility. You can spray, scrunch, mold and hold to create multitudes of styles without added weight. Ideal for blow-dry styling and finishing. Enriched with silk proteins and natural herbs, it provides incredible shine. CHI Enviro contains less than 55% VOC to help protect the environment. Not tested on animals.
Photos (4)
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
Mocksville, NC
I'm one of those hair stylists that can't stand when hair doesn't feel like hair (because of a heavy hairspray,mousse, ect. ) well this stuff is my knight in shining armor!
This flexible hold hairspray holds without making it to stiff.
You can run your hands through your hair after applying this and it will stay in place without feeling like anything is in your hair.
Megan A.
Megan A.
Monroe, MI
This hair spray is great! I usually get mine from Tjmaxx so it is cheaper than normal. I don't love it enough to pay full price. It is pretty expensive. Don't get me wrong it works well, doesn't leave your hair feeling stiff, and it smells great. But I'm perfect fine with my cheaper hair sprays from the drug store lol
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
I have been through probably 100 different hairspray and I could not find one that I loved but I really do love the Chi brand. It is a little pricey but it's worth the price. I have super short hair that is naturally very curly but I straighten it and all of the Chi brand works amazingly with my hair
Megan T.
Megan T.
This is my favorite hairspray ever. It holds better than any other I've tried, without making your hair super stiff and crunchy. It also smells wonderful for being...well, you know, hairspray. The bottle lasts me a long time, even with shared use. I highly recommend!
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
One of my favorite hair sprays. The smell is my personal favorite. This is perfect if you don't want a lot of hold and something that won't make your hair crunchy. I hate when my hair gets crunchy from hair spray so this is perfect for me.
Haylea M.
Haylea M.
San Diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you agree that Crunchy hair is the worst you will love this hairspray. It holds my curls like no other hairspray without leaving it feeling hard and crunchy.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Orlando, FL
This spray is very light. Doesn't provide a firm hold, but it keeps the Frizzies down, and it smells great! It also seems to keep my hair cleaner longer.
Amy W.
Amy W.
Hot Springs National Park, AR
For the price and the brand recognition, I was hoping for more. This is at best a finishing spray, but don't expect much hold.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Havelock, NC
This is a nice hairspray for before and after styling. Would recommend for those not looking for a "strong" stiff hold
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Roanoke, TX
Love this spray! It smells good and it holds my hair without looking as I have hairspray in my hair.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Galax, VA
Does this make your hair feel sticky or stiff when used?
Colleen E.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
Is there a way to get this product to make my hair a little less stiff?