CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron

CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron

Will this work on very short hair? A bob length?
How does this curler work?
Do you prefer this one or a ceramic curler??
Start your review of CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron!
Jenni M.
Almere
Works great! Gives a perfect spiral curl every time. Very easy to use and no burnt finger tips. Pricey but if you love your spirals sooo worth it!
Rae H.
Norman, OK
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Rae H.
Purchased at: ULTA
THERE IS HOPE! I have NEVER curled my hair in my whole life. I have been heartbroken 💔 over never being able to style curls. I’ve tried straighteners, curling irons, curling wands...hot curlers...No luck. I’ve never had the technique or the wrist strength due to carpal tunnel. I told my husband many times I wanted a styler and he got me a blowout brush which I loved but decided I didn’t want so it turned it instead of using it. My husband heavily urged my to get the Chi Pro Spin & Curl. I said I wanted it and he said GET IT. Just get it. So I did! I got this at Ulta pickup. Quick and easy. I did purchase a protectant spray with it. This curler turns on with a button and has a digital display. It consistently shows the temp when turned on- you can watch the numbers rise all the way up to the temp you have it set to. I have thick hair so I turn this up to high and have it set to 17 seconds. It goes up to 19 seconds. It has a lock for the settings which I love! I am terrible about turning down the heat by mistake. This is no issue here. Just press the M & power button at the same time. You will see the lock show up on the digital display. There are 6 bottoms total. 2 directional buttons and 4 in a row for heat up, heat down, M for minute and the power button. Press and hold for power on or power off. I used an inch section of hair at a time. I sectioned all of my hair out into 4 main parts and then curled each section. I did not have fully prepared hair for my first try. I was fresh off work and getting ready for bed but decided to learn my hair tool! My first 6 attempts were bad. Really bad, I was using it wrong! My hair was hot and not curled. NOTE: Let your hair wrap around the barrel for several seconds before letting go of the directional button. I hold for 5-7 seconds and let the hair fully wrap around again and again until the hair is all smooth inside. If your hair is not smooth or you have too much you will get an error alert. The tool will beep and prompt you to clear the error- hold the power button for the error to clear. No worries, if the tool senses any tension it will beep and stop spinning the barrel. It won’t ever pull or damage your hair. It also can not burn you. CAN NOT BURN YOU. If that isn’t magic I don’t know what is. You need this. I love it because i can re curl the very ends when I’m done to keep the curl tight and this just makes everything so easy. When you remove the hair, it’s so so satisfying to watch the perfect bouncy curl pop out. Make sure to have hair spray ready to hold your curls. Can’t wait to use this again and again. It was relatively affordable- around $100. The cord is 6 ft long! With a Velcro strap. I recommend this to anyone with hair 6 inches or longer. I even curled my bangs which are right around 6 inches long it worked like a charm. I prefer to curl towards my face but you can to either way or alternate. Will use again & make sections cleaner. This was a rough trial. I’m obsessed though. First timer over here. Curls here I come. CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron #chi #chivolcano #hair #hairtool #chilava #beauty #curls #hairstyle #hairstyler #automatic #beautytools
De L.
Calgary , AB
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by De L.
After using this spin and curl I have stored away my traditional curling irons. I have found it takes less time to curl my hair and the preset timer allows for consistency, I am not guessing how long I have my hair on the hot tool. If you’re someone who is new to curling your hair it is also safer from protecting the user from burn. Tip would be to use heat protectant, start at a lower temperature setting and test a couple hair pieces to get the hang of the tool. And if you have long waist length hair like me, hold the spin button down for a couple more spins to ensure your entire length of your hair to curled.
Jess J.
Brisbane
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Jess J.
Great curler, didn't make my hair get caught and it was super easy to use. It made my curls shiny too, I used a heat protection spray as well. This was used for my wedding, so I wanted it to be perfect and the curls came out great
Amber M.
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Amber M.
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE this device! My arm no longer hurts from holding it up to curl my hair. It is not damaging my hair from the heat. I’m using the Chi heat protectant with it. It is heavy and I am concerned it will fall onto the floor and break. I ordered a case for it on Amazon in order to protect it.
Mindy H.
Kent, WA
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Mindy H.
I loveee this tool! I’m horrible at using a curling iron or even my straightener to curl my hair. This saves me so much time and headache. There is even a button for me to decide whether I want the section of my hair to curl towards my face or away from my face. This is a must have for anyone that doesn’t have the hand/eye coordination like me 🤣
Maddy M.
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Maddy M.
The best curling iron, EVER. PERIOD. Over last 10 yrs I have tried and tested many curling irons but the curls never stayed intact for more then 1 hour on my wavy hair. 😪 When I saw a great deal on this CHI Spin n Curl, Curling iron I couldn’t pass it. I got it and when I tried, I was speechless. Curls were amazing and they stayed intact through that day and next. Best thing? It doesn’t break your bank 😍
Doranny A.
Miami Beach, FL
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Doranny A.
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Doranny A.
I'm very happy with this curling iron. It makes the perfect size curls for me. CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron This iron helped 100%. I would definitely recommend this to anyone, it's amazing.😊
Em's Perlitta G.
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Em's Perlitta G.
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron uploaded by Em's Perlitta G.
Purchased at: ULTA
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron this hair tool is definitely a great investment. I paid $120 at Ulta in December, bought my own Christmas present. This product is easy to use, light weight, easy to use settings, and long cord. This tool curls in two directions to your desired look. It heats up in less then 1 minute. The directions/instructions are easy to use and follow with little to no effort. You section your hair, grab small 1 to 1 1/2 inches of hair, place the closed end against your head, put the hair over and into the open, click the direction you want the curl to go, and with in 15 seconds it beeps several times and you simply pull the the tool away. If your hair gets caught or tangled with it, it will continuously beep, automatically turn slightly in the opposite direction, until you rest it. This has made it easy for me who can not use a regular curling iron. Depending on the look you are going for you can achieve a beachy wave to tight curl look. It is effortless and quick to learn how to use this tool. Adjustable temperatures will determine the length of time it. For instance 200 - 300 degrees - 5 to 10 seconds and 300 - 400 degrees - 10 seconds. Just depends on the curl you are trying to achieve. I recommend this product to anyone who is a beginner for sure.
Gina M.
Issaquah, WA
Your curls will all be very uniform and a little too springy...I don't like how flippy the ends get. It also ends up taking MORE time waiting 15 seconds for each curl to set. My curls don't have a great hold. I do like that this is pretty tangle-free and it doesn't feel like your hair is trapped.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tabitha B.
Sanford, ME
il y a un an
CHI 1 Inch Curling Iron I just received mine in the mail and I am super excited. However just curious if others find that their curls hold better with this?
Tabitha B. il y a un an
My hair does hold better using this! My hair lasts all day now!