BY CHH

Enjoy the classic game of Mancala with a convenient folding board Classic family game 2 For 2 players 3 Great travel game 4 48 pieces see more...

Fernando H.
Anaheim, CA
For back in the days it use to be a great game to past time but with todays tecnology and thw kids today this game are not getting a chance to be love. But it was a great game
Wing L.
Duluth, MN
OMG I totally forgot this game. My friends and I would play and we would take forever for our turn cuz we'd count all the time and then we didn't know exactly how to play.
Haylee D.
Newport Beach, CA
Who doesn't love this game? It's fun the first couple matches on a rainy day. But then it gets boring. I still enjoy playing it though!
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Great game for a boy.
My sister bought it to my brother. He used that many times.
2 players game.
Haley W.
White City, OR
I have this game! Super fun. It's easy and amusing. Not a kid game really. I recommend it.
courtney F.
College Sta, TX
This is a really fun game to play! Very simple, takes strategy, and addicting! Definitely worth the purchase!
Brittany M.
Linden, TN
I love this game! Growing up this was better than any game we came across. The rules are super simple so even 5 year olds can play. Awesome strategy game!
Linda H.
Kitchener, ON
I love CHH Folding Mancala game! Played this growing up and its more like a strategy game, love it!