CHH 20

CHH 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set

BY CHH

Table Top Soccer Foosball Game. Wood Grain Finish. Individual Detailed Players. Tons of Family Fun. Includes: 20" Mini Foosball Field. Score Boards. Individual Detailed Players. Two Soccer Balls Some assembly requires . see more...

• Is there any other store I can get this ? 1 Answers
CHH 20
CHH 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Fun product when you are bored but I'd say invest in a full size table." in 1 review
  • "I feel as though it's a little cheaply made but then again it's priced cheap." in 1 review
  • "Great gift idea." in 1 review
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I got this for the kids for Christmas and they really like it. Makes me remember playing when I was in school. I really love how this is a scaled down version of the real thing and that it keeps my kids (and occasionally my fiance) busy for hours. I love this as an option instead of pushing my kids in front of a video game. I will definitely be buying more like this.
Jennifer C.
The kids love to play with this. easy to hide/store and fun for all ages. my nephew who is 15 plays with the kids when he comes over. They always have a blast. we've had it for a little over a year and it has not broken. Ball is easily misplaced/lost
Amber R.
Super fun thing to do! its mini so it practically fits anywhere although the bigger ones are easier and better to play but a real fan of this game will love this !
Megan S.
This model is okay. I feel as though it's a little cheaply made but then again it's priced cheap. Overall it's pretty fun but I like the big ones better
Vik Tory A.
Sacramento, CA
Played this one with my brother on one of the Church Fellowships. It was in the kids room, but grown ups had fun playing it too.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
This is a fun little version of the game, but the ball does come flying out of the ends of the box.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
This mini foosball is awesome my kids love playing this game its really entertaining the price is not so bad either
leydi  c.
My friend used to have one of these my son would love playing with it
I would totally buy him one myself!
jen c.
Fun product when you are bored but I'd say invest in a full size table. The little one is pretty limited and gets boring
Allie r.
Yuma, AZ
A very enjoyable game a classic in my eyes. And it being 20" makes it easy travel and can go just about anywhere. Love
leydi  c.
Is there any other store I can get this ?