CHH 20

CHH 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set

BY CHH

Table Top Soccer Foosball Game. Wood Grain Finish. Individual Detailed Players. Tons of Family Fun. Includes: 20" Mini Foosball Field. Score Boards. Individual Detailed Players. Two Soccer Balls Some assembly requires . see more...

• Is there any other store I can get this ? 1 Answers
CHH 20
CHH 20" Mini Foosball Tabletop Set
Buy on JCPenney
  • "Fun product when you are bored but I'd say invest in a full size table." in 1 review
  • "I feel as though it's a little cheaply made but then again it's priced cheap." in 1 review
  • "Great gift idea." in 1 review
Tara R.
Tara R.
Denver, CO
This is a fun little version of the game, but the ball does come flying out of the ends of the box.
leydi  c.
leydi c.
My friend used to have one of these my son would love playing with it
I would totally buy him one myself!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Hemet, CA
This mini foosball is awesome my kids love playing this game its really entertaining the price is not so bad either
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Saint Paul, MN
The bigger ones are better but this is good if you are limited on space or for traveling.
jen c.
jen c.
Fun product when you are bored but I'd say invest in a full size table. The little one is pretty limited and gets boring
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Denver, CO
Omg these are pretty fun :D and its for all ages and that makes it amazing so everyone can play
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Trenton, MI
I love this tabletop model it can easily tuck under a bed or another game table. Great gift idea.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
The kids love to play with this. easy to hide/store and fun for all ages. my nephew who is 15 plays with the kids when he comes over. They always have a blast. we've had it for a little over a year and it has not broken. Ball is easily misplaced/lost
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Ashland, KY
I got this for the kids for Christmas and they really like it. Makes me remember playing when I was in school. I really love how this is a scaled down version of the real thing and that it keeps my kids (and occasionally my fiance) busy for hours. I love this as an option instead of pushing my kids in front of a video game. I will definitely be buying more like this.
Mayra L.
Mayra L.
Storm Lake, IA
It's a nice replica, but the orginal sized ones are way better. These don't cost a lot though
leydi  c.
leydi c.
Is there any other store I can get this ?