BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Simply Chex® gives you more of what you love! Wholesome Chex® cereal seasoned with great cheddar flavor gives you a snack that simply satisfies. And because Simply Chex® has 70% less fat than regular potato chips and at least 13 grams of whole grain per serving, you can be sure of one thing: this is a simply delicious snack you can feel good about eating.

Michelle L.
Cincinnati, OH
I like the flavor of these to some degree however I can only eat so many before I have to put them down where as with the original they are so good I practically eat the whole bag!
Vania G.
I'm the person who eats all of and only the Chex in the Chex mix bag. If you don't want me doing that, then you better buy me Simply Chex.
Grace T.
Belleville
So yummy and crunchy! our kids love these. they are also very affordable! Very Delicious! I would recommend these to family and friends.
Giulia R.
Gainesville, FL
These are great savory snack when you don't want chips but want something crunchy. They have good cheese flavor almost like a Cheeto.
Miranda F.
Lorain, OH
Love this flavor of chex there great to hide in your desk at work to munch on when your starting to get hungry
Mary S.
Elgin, IL
So good! Love eating these for a quick snack when I'm on my way to class or watching a movie at home ,
Payton D.
Boardman, OH
Very good! Will buy again! Definitely worth buying to try out! Highly recommended! So good!
Lexx B.
Roswell, NM
Favorite! My kids love them and they are the perfect snack. So cheesy and so delicious!!