Chex™ Party Mix Starter Kit

Contains 1 Corn Chex Oven Toasted Corn Cereal 14 oz. (396g), 1 Wheat Chex Oven Toasted Wheat Cereal 14 oz. (396g), 1 Rice Chex Oven Toasted Rice Cereal 12.8 oz. (362g), 1 Chex Party Mix Seasoning 0.62 oz. (17.5g).

does homemade chex mix remind you of the holidays!?
Anyone know where i can find variety like this?
Start your review of Chex™ Party Mix Starter Kit!
How would you rate this product?
Woodhaven, MI
I picked this up for a family get together to help save time. This worked great too. Just what it was intended for. All I had to do was grab a couple more ingredients to make the party mix complete.
Organic, Dairy Free, Sugar Free
Twin Lakes
Although it's similar, it's not quite the same as the regular Chex mix is. Trust me, we buy a lot of it. Maybe it's because we aren't adding the rye chips and stuff, but mostly using just cereal. Where do you get those rye chips?  It's good but not  really the same as the already made mix.
Maplewood, NJ
One of my favorite cereals ever, sometimes I watch a commercial and they tell you how you can eat these snacks as a cereal or as a party starter snack but this is the real deal.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Dairy Free
I love to get these packs whenever it comes to holiday time. I can make multiple snack mixes and I don't have to worry about grabbing all the different types of Chex mix. Makes my life so easy, and get out of the grocery store quicker!
Organic
Whoo Hoo! Chex Mix! I usually do two batches, one with wheat Chex and another, gluten-free version without. I bake it in the oven in a roasting pan. The house smells fantastic. I feel like Betty Crocker. Both batches get decimated.
Gluten Free
Love the timeless flavors of the Chex cereals in the party pack! Rice Chex are easy enough for our littlest family member to snack on, and wheat Chex have a satisfying crunch (I can't resist these ones in the Chex mix recipe!). Easy for a grab and go snack!!
So yummy to eat and great for all ages. Good cereal and good for you. It comes in many different flavors and you can mix different fruits into them. Nice price and is very healthy for you. Chex at a great choice
No Special Diet
I love Chex cereals they are tasty and are a staple in our home. These Chex cereals can be made into great snacks such as muddy buddies or paired with a trail mix.
No Special Diet
so good!! i ate these all the time when i was little and i eat this every other day for breakfast it's good to put fruits in and it's wheat so it's good for u i recommend and i will buy this again and again
Organic
Hammond, LA
Everything you need to make several bowls of party mix. Everybody loves this snack and it's always welcomed at large gatherings! I like that I can just grab one big box and go. Wish there was a sweet version, though.
Organic, Low Carb