BY CHEX #32 in Cereal

It’s bound to be a good morning with Honey Nut Chex™ Cereal, sweetened with a hint of honey and flavored with a touch of almond. The cereal also stars in these mouth watering recipes: Gluten-Free Milk & Cereal Bark and Gluten-Free Honey Nut Chex™ Trail Mix.
Dig in and enjoy!

• 10g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup serving contains 120 calories and .5g fat, or 160 calories and .5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Honey Salt Molasses Canola Oil Baking Soda Natural Almond Flavor Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Buy on Walmart*
Emily T.
fort thomas ky
One of my favorite cereals, in that weirdo that loves snacking on dry cereal. For anyone who tracks macros, this cereal is super low fat and average amount of carbs per serving. If you’re looking for a cereal that can fit in your macros or just because you want something crunchy and yummy I love this
Allie P.
Coatesville, PA
I was so happy when I found this in the grocery store! I’ve been GF for about 6 months now and have really been missing some of my favorite foods. I’m a big breakfast food person, and so when I came across this version of Chex I was really excited. It tastes the same as the original and doesn’t make me feel sick after eating it. Definitely a fan!
Jennifer Q.
This is my favorite cereal of all time. I came across the honey version when it went on sale at Walgreens. I love the hint of sweetness from natural honey. It’s not over powering and I don’t feel guilty about the sweet taste. It is very inexpensive and can be found at grocery and drug stores
Christia W.
Bay City, TX
I am at flavored Chex is in my opinion the best chex flavor they have! It leaves your milk so yummy and sweet. It has a light crunchy texture when you taste them they just so yummy. They don’t get super soggy in your milk extra quick which is also a big plus and they’re super healthy.
Taylor S.
Glen Saint Mary, FL
I love this cereal. It taste amazing and it’s gluten free. I don’t have a problem with gluten but sometimes I like to test my limits and eat less of gluten and sugar (in other products). These are fast and efficient and you don’t have to eat a lot to get full❤️
Katie G.
loma linda
This is one of my absolute favorite cereals. I eat cereal all the time so I can be a bit picky. It is healthier than other cereals and can also be used in other recipes. We make sweet and salty bar mix with it during the holidays. We love this product!
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
Amazing taste and makes my milk taste really good. This is one of my go to cereals when I want something that taste great but not full of sugar. They are also great as just a snack when I want something sweet but don't want candy.
Katleen A.
Oak bluff , MB
I buy unsweetened almond milk for my cereal so I always use a sweet cereal with a strong flavour so that the almond milk becomes delicious.
I think this cereal is pretty healthy compared to some of the other ones on the market.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
My guilty pleasure is a bowl of these. Crispy and sweet, love it with skim milk. The flavor is great and I add strawberries and bananas to it. Not the healthiest option but it’s my late night sweet treat, better than dessert!
Mandy G.
Custer
I’m gluten intolerant and these are my FAVORITE. They hold up to milk well, reminiscent of honey nut Cheerios but don’t give me the weird after affects that Cheerios do (they say they’re gluten free but I don’t know...)
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?
Becky W.
It depends on if you want GF or not. If not, i think the snyders salzed caramel pretzels would be AWESOME with it!
Bekir N.
What other flavors are there of this cereal?
Allisa M.
San Diego, CA
What should I mix these up with for the Super Bowl party?
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Chocolate is available as well.