BY CHEX #32 in Cereal

It’s bound to be a good morning with Honey Nut Chex™ Cereal, sweetened with a hint of honey and flavored with a touch of almond. The cereal also stars in these mouth watering recipes: Gluten-Free Milk & Cereal Bark and Gluten-Free Honey Nut Chex™ Trail Mix.
Dig in and enjoy!

• 10g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup serving contains 120 calories and .5g fat, or 160 calories and .5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Honey Salt Molasses Canola Oil Baking Soda Natural Almond Flavor Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Zinc And Iron (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Buy on Walmart
Shelly H.
Honey but Chex are so delicious! The perfect amount of sweetness for cereal. Not overpowering but delightfully delicious. I’m not a frequent purchaser, as I like to keep a steady rotation of cereal so I don’t tire of one too easily. I wish the price point was just a little lower. I think this would definitely influence my choice to purchasing a little more frequently.
MaJhané D.
I’m actually a little sad that I don’t see this is my local grocery store as often. I have to either go out of my way to find a box or jus give up entirely and stick w/ honey nut Cheerios. The thing I love so much about this cereal is the taste! It’s sweet but not too sweet and the texture is perfect for cereal. I also love the fact that I’ll think I’m almost done w/ my bowl or cereal and now Chex mix pieces pop up!
Kay K.
I'm not allergic to gluten but I wanted to give Chex™ Honey Nut Gluten Free a try. I did and I wasn't impressed. They aren't bad but they're a pretty basic honey cereal. They didn't wow me nor stay crunchy longer than non-gluten free Chex. I can't say I would recommend them but I didn't dislike them completely so... *shrugs*
Kenya R.
High Point, NC
General Mills Honey Nut Chex cereal is a highly slept on cereal but they are soooo good! I took away one star because i love the extra honey drizzle and some boxes tend to be less sweet than others. I eat cereal as a snack so the sweetness is what really drives me. Honey Nut chex one of the healthier options for cereal.
Allie P.
Thorndale, PA
I was so happy when I found this in the grocery store! I’ve been GF for about 6 months now and have really been missing some of my favorite foods. I’m a big breakfast food person, and so when I came across this version of Chex I was really excited. It tastes the same as the original and doesn’t make me feel sick after eating it. Definitely a fan!
Jennifer Q.
This is my favorite cereal of all time. I came across the honey version when it went on sale at Walgreens. I love the hint of sweetness from natural honey. It’s not over powering and I don’t feel guilty about the sweet taste. It is very inexpensive and can be found at grocery and drug stores
Christia W.
Bay City
I am at flavored Chex is in my opinion the best chex flavor they have! It leaves your milk so yummy and sweet. It has a light crunchy texture when you taste them they just so yummy. They don’t get super soggy in your milk extra quick which is also a big plus and they’re super healthy.
Andrea A.
Rockford
Absolutely love this cereal it’s light and fit. It’s sweet but not too sweet, makes the milk taste like honey. Smells amazing and is even good when it gets all soggy! Lol I buy this every time I need more cereal, so I’d recommend it to anyone who wants a not super sugary cereal.
Sara S.
Fairfield, CA
Just pour milk and enjoy, no need to add honey or sugar on top. I like that the ingredients are very simple and i never worry about my kids eating these for breakfast. Also makes an easy grab and go snack if you pour a handful into a ziplock bag.
Katleen A.
Oak bluff , VT
I buy unsweetened almond milk for my cereal so I always use a sweet cereal with a strong flavour so that the almond milk becomes delicious.
I think this cereal is pretty healthy compared to some of the other ones on the market.
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?
Becky W.
It depends on if you want GF or not. If not, i think the snyders salzed caramel pretzels would be AWESOME with it!
Bekir N.
What other flavors are there of this cereal?
Allisa M.
San Diego , CA
What should I mix these up with for the Super Bowl party?
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
Chocolate is available as well.