BY CHEX

Wheat Chex™ Cereal is always wonderful — in all kinds of ways beyond breakfast. We love pairing it with a favorite trail mix for a healthy, whole grain fix or sprinkling crushed Wheat Chex atop hummus for more texture alongside your favorite veggies. Wheat Chex also stars in the all-time favorite party mix recipe: The 1953 Original Chex™ Party Mix, and as snack lore has it, the wife of a Ralston executive (pre-General Mills) thought of stirring together Wheat Chex and Corn Chex along with melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder and mixed nuts. A few festive parties later, Chex™ Party Mix history was made! Try our 15-minute Original Chex Mix™ recipe, Cajun Kick Chex™ Mix and Hot & Spicy Chex™ Mix for a start.

• 41g of whole grain wheat*
  • 6g of fiber
  • Good source of calcium
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • Wheat Chex™ is NOT gluten free

Ingredients:-WHOLE GRAIN WHEAT SUGAR SALT MOLASSES BAKING SODA VITAMIN E (MIXED TOCOPHEROLS) ADDED TO PRESERVE FRESHNESS VITAMINS AND MINERALS:-CALCIUM CARBONATE IRON AND ZINC (MINERAL NUTRIENTS) VITAMIN C (SODIUM ASCORBATE) A B VITAMIN (NIACINAMIDE) VITAMIN B6 (PYRIDOXINE HYDROCHLORIDE) VITAMIN B2 (RIBOFLAVIN) A B VITAMIN (FOLIC ACID) VITAMIN B1 (THIAMIN MONONITRATE) VITAMIN A (PALMITATE) VITAMIN B12 VITAMIN D3

Buy on target.com
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I love Chex wheat oven toasted wheat cereal. It's so delicious.
I like eating it in the morning with my coffee ☕️.
However i personally prefer the corn 🌽 Chex cereal because of the flavor and the texture.
Jamie a.
Hanford
If you're looking for something simple to eat in the morning or whenever and do you want something that isn't too unhealthy wheat Chex is perfect I love that it has no high fructose corn syrup it's gluten-free and it's healthy and it also tastes delicious it is Affordable which is awesome I am definitely buying this product again overall I am very satisfied Chex™ Gluten Free Wheat
Karla R.
Medford
This is a nice tasty, healthy cereal. Has a nice crunch to it. I think it has a good value. I haven’t had this cereal in a long time. Worth the money but gets soggy quickly. I can not add a photo at this time.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
I wanted to start eating a healthier breakfast without sugar and more whole grains, this one is a good candidate. It doesn't feel as heavy, nor gives you that sugar rush in the mornings, or for snacks.
Tammy M.
Sanford
I love this cereal. It stays crisp on the milk which I love. Nothing worse then soggy cereal. The flavor is great and it’s good for you. It’s great with fruit or without. I would recommend this to others.
Alejandra A.
Pasadena, CA
This has easily become one of my favorite cereals! It’s so healthy and delicious! I eat it for breakfast with some sliced strawberries mixed in and it’s just the best! I would highly recommend for everyone to try it!
Lizzie U.
I ate these all the time when I was little. Great snack if you don't do morning cereal routines like me. Haven't bought these in years, I'll have to see how much hey arenbutbtheyre usualy food about price on these. Easy, fairly healthy and not messy so it's a great snack for kids.
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Wheat Chex is my go to cereal, whether in the morning for breakfast, or in the evening as a snack. I love that it stays crunchy to the end and is a good source of iron. When we make Chex Mix, the wheat is still my favorite. I pick those crunchy pieces out every time.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love all variations of Chex cereal and this one is no exception. I like that it's a tad healthier. I love to let the cereal soak in the milk for a few minutes until it becomes soft. This is also a great add to homemade Chex or trail mixes. I would recommend!
Debbie L.
I buy Chex wheat a few times a year to include in my Chex mix. I have tried to go without it, since alone it isn't my favorite, but it certainly makes a difference in the Chex mix. I instantly knew it was missing. It gives a distinct flavor to the mix. I will never make Chex mix without it again!