Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Erica T.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Daisy A.

BY CHEX

Vanilla Chex™ Cereal is a sure-win breakfast pick! Dusted with a sweet, natural vanilla flavor, the cereal matches up well with milk, Kefir or Greek yogurt. Try adding a splash of chocolate milk for a dueling vanilla-chocolate combo or crunch it up over ice cream! Vanilla Chex™ Cereal also stars in a few signature recipes including Gluten-Free Berry Yogurt Bowl and Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Mix.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup serving contains 120 calories and 2.5g fat, or 160 calories and 2.5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Canola Oil Salt Rice Fiber Molasses Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-Calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Kristy W.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Publix
Love this stuff!! It is my treat everyday!! Just sweet enough without being like a kids cereal.
Michelle S.
These taste too artificially flavored and that takes away from the actual Chex taste.
DEBRA M.
This is my favorite cereal. I love the vanilla.  This is one of the few vanilla cereals I know of. I enjoy vanilla more than chocolate, I know I am a minority in that, but finding a good vanilla cereal is hard to do. It helps this is gluten free too.  No throat swelling!
Megan J.
Not my favorite chex flavor, but still a good gluten free option. I will say chex are a little expensive for how small the box is. Despite the price, we do still buy chex frequently as my husband cannot eat gluten. Would love it if the price for a family size box was what the regular size box is.
Tara K.
North Wales, PA
Vanilla chex is great. I love how the chex have so much flavor. They are gluten free and have a good nutritional value. Highly recommend
Ivy B.
I absolutely LOVE this cereal. One of my favorite Chex cereal. I never mix cereal, but next time I buy this, I am buying the Blueberry Chex and mixing the two. I bet it will be awesome!!
Rachel K.
Omaha, NE
This makes for a great snack but it’s too sweet to eat for my morning cereal. Has a nice vanilla flavor though.
Molly S.
Purchased at: Publix
My new favorite cereal is this one and the other 2 flavors they have (chocolate and cinnamon) they are all really yummy!!
Jessica B.
The Vanilla Chex are CRAZY SWEET. A bit overwhelming if you don't have much of a sweet tooth because unlike other flavored varieties, all of the cereal bits are flavored. I don't plan to purchase again, but if you love vanilla and sugar, these would be right up your alley.
Shannon C.
Milwaukee
Purchased at: Target
A great snack! Dont need milk, super tasty and not overly sweet. Love the variety of flavor choices from chex!
Meghan M.
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Has anyone used these for muddy buddies?