Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Erica T.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Daisy A.

BY CHEX

Vanilla Chex™ Cereal is a sure-win breakfast pick! Dusted with a sweet, natural vanilla flavor, the cereal matches up well with milk, Kefir or Greek yogurt. Try adding a splash of chocolate milk for a dueling vanilla-chocolate combo or crunch it up over ice cream! Vanilla Chex™ Cereal also stars in a few signature recipes including Gluten-Free Berry Yogurt Bowl and Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Mix.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup serving contains 120 calories and 2.5g fat, or 160 calories and 2.5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Canola Oil Salt Rice Fiber Molasses Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-Calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Amanda G.
This is the best flavor of Chex. It’s sweet but not too sweet. I only use almond milk now with my cereal and the two go together perfectly. Chex is a good cereal that doesn’t irritate your stomach when your not feeling well too. I usually buy cereal at Walmart they have the best prices
Kate C.
This cereal taste delicious and it’s gluten free so it’s good for you! It taste so sweet and has such a rich flavor. I have tried a few different kinds in this brand and I defiantly will keep trying more because they don’t disappoint!
Manna G.
Virginia Bch, VA
First time getting this and I’m in trouble because I can’t stop eating it pro and con haah! My daughters love it as well for snack and breakfast! It taste amazing not artificial and I can’t wait to tell other moms about it!!
Beth w.
These are my second favorite Chex next to the strawberry ones. I absolutely love them and other than the wheat Chex of course, they are always 100% gluten free ( I am not gluten free for trend reasons I have Celiac Disease)
Zach D.
Springfield
Chex by themselves aren’t the most super fantastic cereal but if you put some flavor on them, like this vanilla option, they make for a great snack. If you want your kids to eat cereal and not feel awful about it, these Chex are a great choice.
jules_1969 B.
I have no issues with gluten, I just always loved Chex cereals. Part of thier appeal was the fact that they weren't loaded up with a lot of extra sugar. I antipated the Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal in Vanilla to add just a subtle bit of vanilla flavor. These definately tasted like vanilla but they were too sweet and artificial tasting for me. They also get soggy very fast.  I'll stick Wheat Chex.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
I really like this cereal for a gluten free option! It doesn’t make you feel gross and bloated and actually tastes good with the vanilla! I like that it’s not too sweet and sugary like most cereals.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
regan c.
Rohnert Park, CA
After one of my roommates had Vanilla Chex, she got all of completely hooked on it. It craves your sweet tooth and makes such a delicious breakfast! If you’re a fan of vanilla, try this cereal!
Isabella R.
germantown
This cereal is so good. It has a very sweet flavor with such good flavors. I️ love to add dried strawberries or a banana to it. It is so good and I️ love the flavor of the milk afterward. I️ totally love the cereals
Meghan M.
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Has anyone used these for muddy buddies?