Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Erica T.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Daisy A.

BY CHEX #74 in Cereal

Vanilla Chex™ Cereal is a sure-win breakfast pick! Dusted with a sweet, natural vanilla flavor, the cereal matches up well with milk, Kefir or Greek yogurt. Try adding a splash of chocolate milk for a dueling vanilla-chocolate combo or crunch it up over ice cream! Vanilla Chex™ Cereal also stars in a few signature recipes including Gluten-Free Berry Yogurt Bowl and Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Mix.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup serving contains 120 calories and 2.5g fat, or 160 calories and 2.5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Canola Oil Salt Rice Fiber Molasses Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-Calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Buy on Target*
Amanda G.
This is the best flavor of Chex. It’s sweet but not too sweet. I only use almond milk now with my cereal and the two go together perfectly. Chex is a good cereal that doesn’t irritate your stomach when your not feeling well too. I usually buy cereal at Walmart they have the best prices
Makayla D.
Riverton
I absolutely love Chex and the Vanilla is one of my favorites it has a nice sweetness to it gives your milk a sweet vanilla taste I also love how it is gluten-free I just wish I could choose if the chocolate or the vanilla was my favorite
Kate C.
This cereal taste delicious and it’s gluten free so it’s good for you! It taste so sweet and has such a rich flavor. I have tried a few different kinds in this brand and I defiantly will keep trying more because they don’t disappoint!
Beth w.
These are my second favorite Chex next to the strawberry ones. I absolutely love them and other than the wheat Chex of course, they are always 100% gluten free ( I am not gluten free for trend reasons I have Celiac Disease)
Zach D.
Springfield
Chex by themselves aren’t the most super fantastic cereal but if you put some flavor on them, like this vanilla option, they make for a great snack. If you want your kids to eat cereal and not feel awful about it, these Chex are a great choice.
jules_1969 B.
I have no issues with gluten, I just always loved Chex cereals. Part of thier appeal was the fact that they weren't loaded up with a lot of extra sugar. I antipated the Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal in Vanilla to add just a subtle bit of vanilla flavor. These definately tasted like vanilla but they were too sweet and artificial tasting for me. They also get soggy very fast.  I'll stick Wheat Chex.
Julie C.
Very sweet, strong vanilla flavor, but not overpowering. Tastes like vanilla cupcakes. Usually on sale at Target. Great without milk as well. Probably not the healthiest, but make a good snack on the go.
Marli M.
Whitehouse, OH
I really like this cereal for a gluten free option! It doesn’t make you feel gross and bloated and actually tastes good with the vanilla! I like that it’s not too sweet and sugary like most cereals.
regan c.
Fernandina, FL
After one of my roommates had Vanilla Chex, she got all of completely hooked on it. It craves your sweet tooth and makes such a delicious breakfast! If you’re a fan of vanilla, try this cereal!
Lauren Z.
Trinity, FL
This is my very favorite cereal! I am gluten-free and try to eat clean and avoid packages, but this is great to have around for when I need a super quick breakfast or just a treat. The vanilla flavor is smooth and not too sweet. I normally throw some blueberries in and it's a perfect combination.
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Has anyone used these for muddy buddies?
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?