Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Katie B.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Erica T.Chex™ Gluten Free Vanilla uploaded by Daisy A.

BY CHEX #58 in Cereal

Vanilla Chex™ Cereal is a sure-win breakfast pick! Dusted with a sweet, natural vanilla flavor, the cereal matches up well with milk, Kefir or Greek yogurt. Try adding a splash of chocolate milk for a dueling vanilla-chocolate combo or crunch it up over ice cream! Vanilla Chex™ Cereal also stars in a few signature recipes including Gluten-Free Berry Yogurt Bowl and Brown Sugar Spice Chex™ Mix.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup serving contains 120 calories and 2.5g fat, or 160 calories and 2.5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Canola Oil Salt Rice Fiber Molasses Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-Calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Amanda G.
This is the best flavor of Chex. It’s sweet but not too sweet. I only use almond milk now with my cereal and the two go together perfectly. Chex is a good cereal that doesn’t irritate your stomach when your not feeling well too. I usually buy cereal at Walmart they have the best prices
Makayla D.
Riverton
I absolutely love Chex and the Vanilla is one of my favorites it has a nice sweetness to it gives your milk a sweet vanilla taste I also love how it is gluten-free I just wish I could choose if the chocolate or the vanilla was my favorite
Jay F.
Charlotte
As someone who has recently developed a gluten allergy, this is perfect! My food options are more limited than ever now, so this helps alleviate some of the stress I have while shopping for groceries!
Kate C.
This cereal taste delicious and it’s gluten free so it’s good for you! It taste so sweet and has such a rich flavor. I have tried a few different kinds in this brand and I defiantly will keep trying more because they don’t disappoint!
Beth w.
These are my second favorite Chex next to the strawberry ones. I absolutely love them and other than the wheat Chex of course, they are always 100% gluten free ( I am not gluten free for trend reasons I have Celiac Disease)
Zach D.
Springfield
Chex by themselves aren’t the most super fantastic cereal but if you put some flavor on them, like this vanilla option, they make for a great snack. If you want your kids to eat cereal and not feel awful about it, these Chex are a great choice.
jules_1969 B.
I have no issues with gluten, I just always loved Chex cereals. Part of thier appeal was the fact that they weren't loaded up with a lot of extra sugar. I antipated the Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal in Vanilla to add just a subtle bit of vanilla flavor. These definately tasted like vanilla but they were too sweet and artificial tasting for me. They also get soggy very fast.  I'll stick Wheat Chex.
Ishimina R.
Victorville, CA
This is a great mix. The vanilla really adds flavor to the milk. Its not an overly sweet cereal either! Which is a great thing. I can eat it in the morning without it upsetting my stomach. Great in taste!
Jade B.
A nice little spin on the regular Chex. I really like the fact that it is gluten-free However the vanilla cereal somewhat upset my stomach. I’ll stick to the other flavors or simply just making puppy chow.
Molly P.
This lightweight cereal are delicious! My son and I enjoy the crunchiness, the sweetness it gets from that hint of vanilla flavor. We bought it yesterday and its almost gone already cause its that good.
Olivia F.
Niles, IL
Has anyone used these for muddy buddies?
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!?