BY CHEX

Did you know? Satisfying Rice Chex™ Cereal was the first mainstream, ready-to-eat, gluten free cereal for breakfast and beyond. A few recipe favorites include Original Chex™ Mix, Honey-Sriracha Chex™ Mix and the ever-famous Muddy Buddies™.

• 12g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 100 calories and 0g fat, or 140 calories and 0g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Salt Molasses Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Just Like Rice Krispies I've always loved Chex cereals. Again, make sure to pour your milk or milk substitute right before you're about to start eating, otherwise you will be met with a soggy bowl of cereal. While still crunchy this cereal is extremely enjoyable and has different variations of the fibrous flavor...the more toasted ones were always my favorite. Again, like Rice Krispies, Chex is versatile in that not only is it a breakfast cereal item, I can also become a snack. You can toast it in the oven and either choose the combination of sweet or savory, or little bit of both. The cereal can go a long way and also be crushed down to be a chrome coating on chicken strips.
Debbie B.
Des Moines, IA
My favorite way to eat it is with vanilla almond milk. It’s light, crunchy, and incredibly satisfying without causing me much guilt. A healthy option in the realm of cereal products. I’m pretty sure they’ve been making it since the 1950’s, so I’m usually shocked to discover people who haven’t tried it yet.
Lily H.
I didn’t think I would like this because it’s not one of the sweeter kinds, but it has such a good flavor! It’s salty/ sweet & so good! I could eat a whole box in one setting. Recommend! So glad I bought these to make muddy buddies because I ended up loving them plain!
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
Chex cereal is good for regular eating with milk, but it’s also a versatile product for other recipes. I like that this cereal isn’t filling my kids up with sugar before they go to school. Chex has a lot of options for which flavor and base it’s made from too.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Chex rice cereal is just okay. This is a cereal that was always around my house growing up so I ate it often. I bought this cereal at foodcity the flavor lacks something to be desired it’s pretty good with a banana cut up in it. Probably won’t purchase again.
Tara G.
Colonia
I use these around the holidays to make desserts and snacks. Most frequently I use it to make their Puppy Chow Mix which is just omg out of this world. The best part is it's soo easy to make and its a crowd favorite with everyone asking where they can find the recipe, on the back of the Chex Mix box.
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Best alternative to crackers there is. Especially during pregnancy. I thrived
Off these. No crackers even they made
Me sick. Gluten free
Makes them
Even more friendly! My kids love them
And all kinds of flavors and snacks you can
Make with them! Can’t lose on this buy.
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
We always make sure to have this brand of cereal in the house. Not only do my children love it and request it over all other cereals I feel really good feeding it to my children. It’s very healthy and a great breakfast on the go in the morning.
Jennifer Q.
Chex is my favorite cereal brand of all time. I eat it a few times a week because it’s lighter and doesn’t have all those sugars that a lot of cereals have. I like to add bananas to give it a hint of sweetness and still be tasty and healthy
Nishita P.
Carol Stream, IL
This is a really good type of cereal and it is healthy to have in the mornings. I bought these from target. I eat this regularly in the mornings every once in a while. This cereal is a good supplement to have in the morning with breakfast.
Cameron W.
Hey I was just curious about how these taste cause the gluten free cereal I already have doesn't taste too good.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Have always seen this and thought about trying it. Is it actually good? Sounds pretty bland
Kenneth E.
Buckeye, AZ
Who really needs this much cereal?
Meghan M.
I'm in Ontario, Canada, what grocery stores can I find this one at???
Michelle L.
What is your favorite flavor of Chex™ Gluten Free Rice ?