Chex™ Gluten Free Rice uploaded by Layla M.Chex™ Gluten Free Rice uploaded by Charlie A.

BY CHEX

Did you know? Satisfying Rice Chex™ Cereal was the first mainstream, ready-to-eat, gluten free cereal for breakfast and beyond. A few recipe favorites include Original Chex™ Mix, Honey-Sriracha Chex™ Mix and the ever-famous Muddy Buddies™.

• 12g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 100 calories and 0g fat, or 140 calories and 0g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Salt Molasses Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Jody N.
Janesville, MN
Making Chex mix is by far my most favorite snack ever!! I’m also gluten sensitive so with this being gluten free it’s a great option that’s easy on my tummy! As a breakfast meal I love that’s it’s super crunchy, fills me up & makes me feel like I’m doing something wonderful for my family!
Marie S.
Millington, TN
I like this one so much more than the regular one. You shouldn’t have to sacrifice flavor for health and this cereal doesn’t make you. It tastes good and you don’t need to add more sugar which makes it healthier. My kids will be eating this cereal.
emily k.
Sartell, MN
We always make sure to have this brand of cereal in the house. Not only do my children love it and request it over all other cereals I feel really good feeding it to my children. It’s very healthy and a great breakfast on the go in the morning.
Bailey W.
Tacoma , WA
One of my favorite easy snacks! So versatile - can be added to any mix to make a snack mix or can be eaten alone as is and is just as good! And of course as a cereal! Definitely a staple in my house! I love them with some fresh berries!
Katie A.
Philadelphia, PA
You can't go wrong with Chex if you're looking for a filling, yummy cereal that isn't full of sugar! I opt for the gluten free ones because they taste just like the regular ones. If you want to make it a little sweeter use almond milk!
Everything N.
Denver
The cereal is so good and the kids love it we have it for snacks
And dinner some time that’s how much we love it
The flavor and sweetness works so well together
We will continue to purchase this food and have great memories
Nissa M.
Harvard
I find a lot of cereals have way too much sweetness for me and I like the blander cereals. The Chex are very crunchy with prevents them from becoming too soggy from the milk. Also definitely good for the muddy buddies recipe.
Sherry K.
Bartlett
I enjoy making Chex mix for snacks throughout the day. I have tried to not use gluten for the last couple of years so this cereal fits the bill. It also holds up well when using it with milk, love crispy till the last bite.
Ursula H.
Kasson, MN
I love simple cereal, I bought this box last week thinking I'd have it for myself, but my teens found it. It must have been good, they ate the entire box before I got home from work.
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
I have been in love with this cereal since I was a kid. It’s so good but low calorie/fat! No high fructose corn syrup so you can adjust the sweetness according to your preference.