BY CHEX #21 in Cereal

Did you know? Satisfying Rice Chex™ Cereal was the first mainstream, ready-to-eat, gluten free cereal for breakfast and beyond. A few recipe favorites include Original Chex™ Mix, Honey-Sriracha Chex™ Mix and the ever-famous Muddy Buddies™.

• 12g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 100 calories and 0g fat, or 140 calories and 0g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-Whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Salt Molasses Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Just Like Rice Krispies I've always loved Chex cereals. Again, make sure to pour your milk or milk substitute right before you're about to start eating, otherwise you will be met with a soggy bowl of cereal. While still crunchy this cereal is extremely enjoyable and has different variations of the fibrous flavor...the more toasted ones were always my favorite. Again, like Rice Krispies, Chex is versatile in that not only is it a breakfast cereal item, I can also become a snack. You can toast it in the oven and either choose the combination of sweet or savory, or little bit of both. The cereal can go a long way and also be crushed down to be a chrome coating on chicken strips.
Heather N.
Columbia
We buy the same cereals every few weeks. For me, Crispix chex and Kellogg's Mini-Wheats Bite Size Frosted Cereal and ng daughter always has her Cherrios. I us wed d fi dat these when I was a kid and recently tried them again and I had been missing out all those years I hadn't purchased this.
Lily H.
I didn’t think I would like this because it’s not one of the sweeter kinds, but it has such a good flavor! It’s salty/ sweet & so good! I could eat a whole box in one setting. Recommend! So glad I bought these to make muddy buddies because I ended up loving them plain!
Chelsea M.
Converse, TX
Actually bought this yesterday cause the box drew me in and before I has a chance to get to it my kids did and it was the first time they were quiet for the first 20 minutes of the morning! Get it!!! With some sugar it's great and hey there's a cool recipe on the back
Gavin S.
Conway, AR
I love rice Chex!! Not only are they gluten free, but they are one of the healthiest cereal options. They have low sugar too. And they taste GREAT!! I buy at Kroger or Walmart and would definitely recommend! They make a great snack dry too. Good gluten free option.
Jill R.
Chattanooga , TN
Chex rice cereal is just okay. This is a cereal that was always around my house growing up so I ate it often. I bought this cereal at foodcity the flavor lacks something to be desired it’s pretty good with a banana cut up in it. Probably won’t purchase again.
Miranda K.
Champaign , IL
Chex cereal is good for regular eating with milk, but it’s also a versatile product for other recipes. I like that this cereal isn’t filling my kids up with sugar before they go to school. Chex has a lot of options for which flavor and base it’s made from too.
Aeriel J.
Estacada
Chex is probably the most versatile cereal out there. It’s a great value and you can add it to just about anything. Great for dessert or even a crust on a meat. I have purchased these many times. And have showed people how to make lots of things with them.
Jammie C.
Chex™ Gluten Free Rice is a very affordable yummy cereal. The texture is very crunchy. After a few minutes it will become soggy. At this point I like to top it off with more crunchy fresh cereal because I enjoy the flavor and mix of texture.
Jadzia R.
Mesa
This is my favorite cereal! No one else in the house likes them so I get the whole box :) they don’t have a lot of sugar compared to Frosted Flakes and they taste amazing. We also make a desert called puppy chow with this cereal. Great for kids too!
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Have always seen this and thought about trying it. Is it actually good? Sounds pretty bland
Cameron W.
Hey I was just curious about how these taste cause the gluten free cereal I already have doesn't taste too good.
Kenneth E.
Buckeye, AZ
Who really needs this much cereal?
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
I'm in Ontario, Canada, what grocery stores can I find this one at???
Michelle L.
What is your favorite flavor of Chex™ Gluten Free Rice ?