BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Chex™ Gluten free Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal.

G.

170mg Sodium, 7%DV.

13g sugar.

Rachel R.
Ashland, MS
Tasty product. Very good. Great packaging. Great taste. Very flavorful. It meets my expectations very much! Great ingredients and flavor. I love that product. Very delicious and flavorful. I would highly recommend this product and buy often
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
My husband recently became gluten free and we love all the Chex gluten free choices! He has been eating this most days for breakfast and loves it! Great flavor! Would recommend to anyone! Great price!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Great oatmeal, especially love that it is a gluten free option. There are a lot of juicy apples but also some with the skin still on them, I don't like those pieces so I find that disappointing. The cinnamon isn't a huge flavor payoff but it is a very decent and filling oatmeal.
Jill S.
We always have this at our house. Gluten free and definitely delicious. It has a great texture and consistency and it not overly sweet. The apple pieces are my favorite! I find that I end up using two pouches.
NATASCHA O.
I love this oatmeal. I found it at the dollar tree...random right? I bought 8 boxes and this oatmeal is so delicious!!! I stay full and the best part is it taste great and theres tons of apples in it. If you see it def get it!
Ashley V.
Manvel , TX
Great cereal for you or the entire family it's gluten free and great tasting great price as well always good to have around the house I usually eat it dry or with almond milk awesome buy!
Orle L.
This is one of the cereal flavors I've enjoyed the most! The mix of apples and cinnamon is just perfect! and the fact that it is gluten free makes it even more perfect! I think it's the ideal healthy breakfast. Totally recommend it!
Christina B.
OMG this cereal is amazing. It is very affordable and I can always find coupons for it. I eat it almost every day before breakfast and he keeps me feeling full.
Chelsee W.
Princeton, WV
I will only eat the apple and cinnamon ones. They are the only ones with actual decent taste to me. I hate artificial fruit tastes, but this one is on point!!
Astry V.
Hicksville , NY
Agh I love this .... I love that it is gluten free and I love the taste of it apple and cinnamon is one of my most favorite flavors when it comes to oatmeal