BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cereals at Target.com! Go ahead and smile! You've found it. A gluten-free granola that's full of what you love and free of what you don't-no artificial colors or artificial flavors and no high fructose corn syrup. Chex Honey Nut Gluten Free Granola Mix starts with granola and adds the simple goodness of Chex squares, almonds and sweet honey nut clusters. The result is a light, crispy crunch the whole family will love a bunch. Try it with milk, mix it into yogurt, or grab a handful as a snack.

Quinn B.
Coraopolis, PA
Honey Nut Chex are my go to cereal! I love that they are gluten free and that they can be used as cereal, a snack, or to make a chex inspired dessert! I buy them at Target usually because I find the best deals on cereal there. I would definitely recommend this flavor, especially those who avoid gluten!
Ally M.
Pelham, NH
Being gluten free, It’s extremely hard to find a good granola. This has to be one of my favorite ones because it could be eaten alone or as a cereal. I would recommend this to anyone that is gluten free because it is really does have a great taste.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
These aren't the best gluten free granola I have had but it still has a lot of flavor. I like to add it to my yogurt or make some homemade bars with them that are lightly baked so they aren't too crunchy from these granola.
aliece B.
Boca Raton, FL
My mother has Celiacs disease so we're constantly looking for gluten free granola alternatives. However this mix just wasbt the one for us. It was too textured and too sweet
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
My all time favorite granola! I mix about a quarter cup with my greek yogurt every day for that added crunch! It is also great to eat by itself as a snack or with milk. I have tried many other granola's and most of them are either too sweet or taste like cardboard. But Chex got it right! The perfect amount of sweet and crunch.
Kimberly K.
Sebring, FL
Yeah! A gluten-free cereal that actually tasted good! This Chex has a nice honey flavor and it is easy to find at Publix where we do most of our shopping.
Angel S.
Cleveland, OH
I like this cereal it doesn't have a lot of flavor but it's still a good cereal to eat especially if you're not allowed to have a lot of sugar
Kelsey T.
Love adding this on top of greek yogurt to add some crunchy sweetness. We love the Chex brand line. A great gluten free option.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
I like that this is gluten free, and my kids devour it quickly. I recommend this product to others. It tastes delicious.
Stefanie S.
PALMDALE, CA
Chex is great for breakfast, a snack or dessert. Theres so many ways to play it up. Its great around the holidays too.