Chex™ Gluten Free Granola Mix Honey Nut uploaded by Ashlee V.Chex™ Gluten Free Granola Mix Honey Nut uploaded by Justine D.

BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Cereals at Target.com! Go ahead and smile! You've found it. A gluten-free granola that's full of what you love and free of what you don't-no artificial colors or artificial flavors and no high fructose corn syrup. Chex Honey Nut Gluten Free Granola Mix starts with granola and adds the simple goodness of Chex squares, almonds and sweet honey nut clusters. The result is a light, crispy crunch the whole family will love a bunch. Try it with milk, mix it into yogurt, or grab a handful as a snack.

• Has anyone seen this in a larger package? I love this stu...1 Answers
Quinn B.
Coraopolis , PA
Honey Nut Chex are my go to cereal! I love that they are gluten free and that they can be used as cereal, a snack, or to make a chex inspired dessert! I buy them at Target usually because I find the best deals on cereal there. I would definitely recommend this flavor, especially those who avoid gluten!
Kelly P.
I love this granola because it's not extremely hard to chew. It's a wonderful texture, crispy yet not "break your teeth" crunchy. I love it on yogurt or just by itself with milk!! It's also gluten free, which is a great perk for us with celiac!!
Ally M.
Pelham, NH
Being gluten free, It’s extremely hard to find a good granola. This has to be one of my favorite ones because it could be eaten alone or as a cereal. I would recommend this to anyone that is gluten free because it is really does have a great taste.
Jackie R.
Las Vegas, NV
I try and feed my family a gluten free diet and these help keep them all know Im not doing it:) they taste great and are wonderful for breakfast or even a snack. Great price and great taste. I buy mine at walmart.
Jessica B.
I love this granola. It is sweet, but not too sweet. I like eating it by the handful and also topping my Greek yogurt with it in the morning. My husband and son both enjoy it as well and they are very picky!
Jessica K.
Pendleton, SC
We used this granola with yogurt at a brunch bar on the day of my wedding. Even though it's gluten free, it still has a lot of flavor and doesn't leave you feeling bloated.
Miranda V.
2,633 reviews
This is by far my favorite granola! I debated on trying the oats and honey for months before i actually did and now it's my favorite breakfast and snack. Highly recommend!
Justine D.
This granola is delicious. I love the added Chex cereal pieces, they give a great crunch. The honey nut flavor compliments many different add-ons such as fruit, nuts, or seeds. It is not overly sweet but you definitely taste the sugar component, which I like. However, if I'm watching my weight I try to eat items with a lower sugar content. This does have less sugar compared to other cereals. Plus it packs a nice amount of fiber (4 g) and protein (5 g). #InfluensterApp
Bianca C.
Recommend the granola mix put it in your yogurt very affordable can buy any grocery store I keep buying this to put in my yogurt in the mornings I bought mine at target I buy mine every two weeks I eat it every morning with my yogurt very convenient price recommend it to people that are changing Their diet makes you full faster and helps you this last a long time to have your next meal
CASSANDRA N.
Spokane Vly, WA
My all time favorite granola! I mix about a quarter cup with my greek yogurt every day for that added crunch! It is also great to eat by itself as a snack or with milk. I have tried many other granola's and most of them are either too sweet or taste like cardboard. But Chex got it right! The perfect amount of sweet and crunch.
Amy S.
New Alexandri, PA
Has anyone seen this in a larger package? I love this stuff but it doesn't last very long in the little pouch.