BY CHEX

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Sara B.
A little sweet. My husband and little one enjoy this in the morning together. Mix w some strawberries or bananas, talk about healthy!!
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan it reminds of exactly chez mix very dry dull needs more flavor or maybe because it's was the gluten free
Emma-Liza B.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Chex are great for snacking on and I love that they are gluten free! Makes it an easy choice.
Evette R.
Orlando, FL
Corn Chex cereal is a delicious breakfast especially if you love that corn flavor. It’s a must
Robyn C.
Portland, OR
Yummm, my dad loves this stuff! He eats it with honey or brown rice syrup. we sometimes make muddy buddy with the chex cereal. It's good plain or with something. We buy it often. It's a big box, so it seems like a good deal for it. They have it at any store
Danielle C.
Oakland, KY
I love corn Chex with a banana sliced on top in the morning for a quick breakfast. I also enjoy rice Chex.
M P.
I grew up liking this cereal and feed it to my kids. They enjoy it, especially with banana slices mixed in. I don't mind that they will eat a second bowl since there isn't the tons of sugar found in other breakfast cereals.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
First, I like to buy Corn Chex because I know the General Mills brand and I am nearly always happy with their products. Corn Chex has been a regular cereal in my cupboards for my entire adult life and most of my childhood. I love the crisp clean taste, and I really like that they kind of make a little pillow of milk inside when you're eating them!

They are perfect for snacks to keep in the diaper bag or my purse because they're not crumbly and my daughter loves them!
Normel S.
Valley Stream, NY
This is my son's favorite snack. Compared to other cereals, he will choose this any day. The size is perfectly save and it doesn't have the extra junk that other cereals have. It's not too sweet, which is perfect.
Sandra W.
Philadelphia
This another  cereal that is like eating  my childhood  in a bowl it's so nostalgic  to me I love every bit of it
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?