BY CHEX

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
I am sorry to say that I find the commercially made Chex Mix far too expensive, so I make my own. Of course Corn Chex is one of the essential ingredients, and I keep my ingredients in see-through plastic canisters so that I can always see when I am running low. That way I grab a box on my next trip to the grocery store, and I never run out. A good friend of mine is unable to eat gluten, but she can enjoy Corn Chex. May they never discontinue it.
Fawne B.
Meadville, PA
Corn Chex has become my favorite cereal. Love the taste and even better it's not one of those overly sweet cereals.
sarah r.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
I love check they are all my favorite. I love eating the tail mix with chex. Sooo yummy. I'm eating some now lol
Jennifer B.
Lyons
A classic. Perfect crunchy little squares. I love them with just milk. The kids like to add some sugar. Both ways, they are delicious.
KAYLA H.
Henderson, NV
I love the taste and texture of the corn Chex. I eat it as normal cereal but prefer making my own chex mix with it. Yum !!
Christie G.
Cincinnati, OH
Chex have always been my favorite cereal since I was a kid. They are yummy, healthy, low in sugar and you can eat them day or night.
Jessica G.
Hammond, IN
Me and daughter always buys this cereal because we make alot of things with this. Our favorite to make is puppy chow
Jenny S.
Indianapolis
Corn Chex has great flavor and good for your health. I eat it as cereal. I also add other flavored Chex cereal for a nice healthy snack mix. Great food to stay healthy.
Amber S.
Blacksburg, VA
I buy the corn Chex frequently to make my own version of Chef Mix. Sometimes I use rice with it, but typically just use the corn. I love the way it tastes and have a habit of nibbling on handfuls of the plain cereal while making the mix
Amy S.
usa
I can eat these by themselves as a snack or in cereal. Of course you can make chex mix with it as well with seasoning packets and pretzels.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?

Walmart