BY CHEX #41 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Maria E.
Salinas
I both this cereal days ago and I love it they taste amazing and they don’t have much sugar in them
Lisa G.
Sherman Oaks
I love to buy both the rice and the corn Chex and mix them with pretzels and nuts for snacking. When I have it for cereal I use coconut milk. The price is reasonable and it’s healthy for you compared to other cereals.
Lashea M.
While I'm not a big fan of chex as a cereal, it's a staple in chex mix! Make your own with this cereal so you can customize it any way you'd like!
Hayl M.
Columbus
Great cereal! I typically use this to make Puppy Chow or breading for chicken. It is always great, very crunchy and gets the job done. And it is gluten free and the healthier choice.
Natalie S.
This cereal did not taste bad but, it didn’t have a lot of flavor they were plain and it has a corn taste like it claims a little stronger than original corn flakes but with banana and cinnamon and honey it taste good and sweet with this combo! I would recommend it like that!
Jennifer B.
Lyons
A classic. Perfect crunchy little squares. I love them with just milk. The kids like to add some sugar. Both ways, they are delicious.
Cassy C.
I have a gluten and oat allergy so there aren’t very many cereals I can eat but almost all varieties of Chex are safe for me! Corn Chex is my favorite. I buy it at least twice per month. I love adding fresh fruit to it, especially bananas. This is fantastic cereal that is a little more adult oriented. Fantastic!
Suzanne D.
Winnipeg, MB
Ever made that puppy chow and or muddy buddies this is the cereal to use. Super crunchy super delicious and gluten free for those wheat sensitive individuals. I can’t say this is my first choice for cereal but it is my first for baking.
Theresa D.
Charlotte, NC
Second fav for the chex brand ! I do like to add sugar with mine. I will say that this mixes well with almond milk.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
These are the best with sugar in your milk. I eat these about once a week, and I will always love them. They have a great, but simple flavor. It’s a great value and it is super nutritious. I would recommend this to others.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?

back