BY CHEX

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Michele L.
Toronto
Another fave that is gluten free and easy to find anywhere. Good flavour. Will always have this one on my shopping list.
Jami G.
Palmyra
These are pretty good. I got them because you can get them on the WIC program. They are kind of boring, but make good finger food for a young child.
Lauren P.
Boston
There are good and add nice flavor when making a trail mix, but I prefer the rice Chex
Jahaira S.
Gibsonton
My fiancé’s absolute favorite! He loves to have his bowl of cereal every morning and sometimes late at night.
Danielle M.
Greenville, PA
One of my favorite cereals. It’s a staple and you can use it in other ways. Chex mix is delicious too. I’ll keep buying more Chex. We eat it every couple weeks or so. I love most varieties, especially now the honey Chex
Daniela D.
This is an extremely plain cereal. You can make it to make a chex-mix or a snack for throughout the day. Because I do have celiac, this cereal has been my go to for most times, not expensive like specialty gluten free food items. Would recommend if you like bland but if you're looking for something to wow you this would not be the product for you.
Rachel B.
All chex are great dry or with milk. We love corn chex in our home and buy them regularly! They're a family favorite
MsJeannie007 ..
oklahoma
Parties without @ChexMix is dull. Chex™ Gluten Free Rice, Chex™ Gluten Free Corn and Chex™ Gluten Free Wheat makes a great mix for entertaining and a crowd pleaser.
N M.
Newport, WA
I absolutely love that these little guys are gluten free. My little one really enjoys them and they are a quick breakfast for me when on the run! I would buy them again and again as they are budget friendly!
Maria E.
Salinas
I both this cereal days ago and I love it they taste amazing and they don’t have much sugar in them
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?

Walmart