BY CHEX #41 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Shaylynn D.
Ullin
Gluten is the part of life that makes everything good and when you take it away it's a very sad day we need gluten in our lives
Salvador A.
Woodland
This cereal is very good and crunchy and flavor I purchased it from my local Walmart and it’s very healthy and never regret buying it.
Nduoma M.
This cereal is so gross and flavorless. I am not sure what I expected seeing as its flavor is corn, but for some reason, I thought I would like it despite it being a healthier cereal. I did not like it at all. The fact that it has no taste just turned me away from the cereal. I do not recommend.
Brittany T.
Bronx, NY
Not a fan it reminds of exactly chez mix very dry dull needs more flavor or maybe because it's was the gluten free
johanna f.
I don't like this cereal the taste is horrible anybody in my house like this. I don't recommend. Is healthy but the taste is not good. I buy this on Walmart and I never try this again.
Natalie S.
This cereal did not taste bad but, it didn’t have a lot of flavor they were plain and it has a corn taste like it claims a little stronger than original corn flakes but with banana and cinnamon and honey it taste good and sweet with this combo! I would recommend it like that!
Kate R.
Hicksville
Eh. I mean this cereal wasn’t HORRIBLE but it was ehh. The cereal wasn’t that good. But it was ok
Lindsay M.
Doylestown, PA
My dad is gluten free so we bought this cereal to try out but their wasn't any flavor and I didn't enjoy it. It's healthier than the rest but I would stick with a flavor if you are going to buy chex.
Bethany H.
Flowery Br, GA
Meh. It's alright. You can only do so much with gluten free and non-flavored cereal. I'd eat it if there was nothing else to eat, but it would never be my first choice. However props to Chex for coming out with gluten free options!
BS C.
The Taste is great but I didn't like the texture as much. They are a healthy snack and are high in fiber. I recommend these for people who are constipated often.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?

back