BY CHEX

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Kayla B.
Chambersburg , PA
I bought it because it was on sale really cheap at the grocery store and because it's a healthier choice than most cereals. My kids liked it. However i wasn't a huge fan. I would purchase again if the store was having another deal on the brand but I didn't really care for it personally
Abigail M.
Estillfork
This has been my favorite cereal for a while now! I’m someone who doesn’t really like sweet things so if your like that too then you should like this cereal! It’s great plain for those who don’t like sugar but it’s also great with sugar! This is a flexible cereal for both preferences!
Morgan S.
Original got this when I had a rash on my face which was thought to be a gluten allergy, that was now 3 years ago and I still purchase this. It's not bad for you at all & tastes so good with almond milk
Kirsten W.
Mount Prospect
Great breakfast and snacking staple. Easy to grab a bagful and add some almonds and dried fruit for a filling commuter breakfast. My kids love using this to make puppy chow. (Chocolate peanut butter covered Chex with powered sugar).
brooke p.
Gilbert, AZ
I love corn chex for so many different things. A snack on the go, a good muddy buddy mix, cereal with banana on top....the possibilities are endless and this is pretty healthy too. You should try this with a almond mix on top. This is good for trail mix.
Lori T.
I've always loved Corn Chex Cereal, and even better that it's a gluten free choice! It's affordable, and healthy. It's not a sugary cereal, so I prefer this cereal over others. Most stores carry this, and coupons are usually available. Great for families.
Casey S.
Sunset, UT
I always have a box of these in my cupoboard the kids love to eat them with sugar sprinkled and I always make them up a batch of muddy buddies since it is so easy. I love that they're gluten free as I have a sensitivity to wheat products. Love this cereal!
Tiffany J.
The corn is my favorite out of all of the different varieties of Chex cereal. It seems as if it holds the milk the best without getting soggy and it holds the flavors the best when making homemade Chex mix.
Bekah G.
Kansas City
Good price, good taste. This has been a go-to cereal when we need cereal and when it is on sale. It is gluten free which is awesome for our daughter who has a slight gluten intolerance. Our kids enjoy it and occasionally my husband and I will too.
Corinne W.
North Ogden, UT
I really like to have this cereal around the house to use for many different recipes. We don’t usually eat it for just cereal and milk but there are so many good treats and recipes you can use this cereal for! And on the plus side it’s gluten free.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?