BY CHEX #35 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
I've always been a fan of Chex ever since I was a little girl. It always brings back nostalgia to make a batch of Chex Mex snack mix, which of course you can't have without Corn Chex
Mattea K.
We always have this product on hand in case we decide to make Puppy Chow. We prefer using the Corn Chex for that than any other. This product is also good just to eat, or to have a bowl of cereal with milk.
Shayna M.
Viera
Chex always amazes me with their new flavors! I love that they’re available in gluten-free and don’t cost the typical price of a specialty gluten-free cereal. Chex are great alone, with regular milk or almond milk, and go great in mixes. Many times grocery stores give away the seasoning packets for free. Love this product and have never been disappointed.
Katrina P.
Council Blfs, IA
First, I like to buy Corn Chex because I know the General Mills brand and I am nearly always happy with their products. Corn Chex has been a regular cereal in my cupboards for my entire adult life and most of my childhood. I love the crisp clean taste, and I really like that they kind of make a little pillow of milk inside when you're eating them!

They are perfect for snacks to keep in the diaper bag or my purse because they're not crumbly and my daughter loves them!
June R.
These are my favorite. I can eat these plain everyday. There is something about the flavor of Chex that does not get old. I never buy the same cereal back to back I have rotation I go through so I don't eat these all the time. It is well worth the buy and do recommend them. They are great plain or with milk and some sugar.
sandra d.
Clearwater, FL
This is my favorite cereal of all time! It is not too sweet. It doesn't get soggy as soon as you add the milk...I like the crunch. It's only the most important part of any good chex mix. This is one of the more reasonably priced cereals out there. I will definitely continue to buy it.
Anne W.
Salt Lake City
I am sorry to say that I find the commercially made Chex Mix far too expensive, so I make my own. Of course Corn Chex is one of the essential ingredients, and I keep my ingredients in see-through plastic canisters so that I can always see when I am running low. That way I grab a box on my next trip to the grocery store, and I never run out. A good friend of mine is unable to eat gluten, but she can enjoy Corn Chex. May they never discontinue it.
Angelica C.
Minneapolis, KS
Love this healthy option for my kids & I. We eat it as a breakfast cereal & snacks. We make chex mix & puppy chow with it, but out favorite is just eating it plain. Very affordable &hard to believe good for you! I also like to crush it for a crunchy topping to yogurt & ice cream
Natalie M.
So. I don't enjoy eating this cereal alone. It's usually never on sale at my local drug store. I buy it at QFC/Kroger. I have purchased this cereal countless times for a recipe I make during the holidays/summer days as a snack, milk chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter melted together, mixed with the cereal, than when it cools off topped with some powdered sugar! It's SO good!
Anna S.
Hillsboro, OR
Corn Chex is one of my go to cereals to always have on hand. Not super sugar heavy, but just enough sweet that the kids will eat it too. Plus it's great for making all kinds of snacks mixes for on the go eating or hikes! I even use it to crush up and put on meats if I'm out of Panko, or as a replacement graham cracker crust.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?