BY CHEX #41 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
By far my favorite Chex cereal. I know, I know... it’s plain. It’s boring.. THAT is what makes it so delicious. You can add anything to jazz it up and it doesn’t overwhelm you! It’s great dry and- have you heard of Chex mix... ❤️
Cindy G.
Akron
I love Cirn Chex Ceral. I love the corn taste in it , but it's a light taste. The feral keeps it's firmness for a little while then it will turn mushy. But its great for to eat as feral. I like to eat it too as a snack too.
Elizabeth H.
I love corn Chex in homemade chex mix! This is one of my favorite holiday recipes. I hit Chex brand every time because the large boxes are a good price. I recommend this cereal for recipes, breakfast, or a crunchy snack.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
These are the best with sugar in your milk. I eat these about once a week, and I will always love them. They have a great, but simple flavor. It’s a great value and it is super nutritious. I would recommend this to others.
Natalie S.
This cereal did not taste bad but, it didn’t have a lot of flavor they were plain and it has a corn taste like it claims a little stronger than original corn flakes but with banana and cinnamon and honey it taste good and sweet with this combo! I would recommend it like that!
Victoria A.
Kearny , NJ
I love Chex! I have been eating Chex since i was kid and i always repurchase at some point through the year. Love that it’s gluten free as well i eat it every morning when i own a box of Chex. I would recommend to others
Brittany W.
Kansas city
I love this cereal! Its delicious sprinkled with sugar and sliced bananas on top or in no bake desserts like puppy chow (muddy buddies) and puppy chow bars (google that recipe!). I will be a loyal purchaser for life and would reccomend this cereal and all of its possibilities to anyone!
Whitney W.
Frankfort
We like the corn chex more so than the rice chex bc they don't get so soft so quickly. I add a little sugar to mine but my husband likes them plain. They are very expensive though so I buy them with my WIC.
Tracy C.
Love corn Chex Mix. Love it in Chex mix in the winter time. We have bought this product since I was a child. Good value for the size of box. Chex cereal is much better and more flavor than knock off ones
Anna B.
Wilmington, DE
It’s kinda weird that it tastes just like everything else made with corn like tortillas and fritos, but at the same time that’s why it’s so good. I can only eat it with milk though it doesn’t taste right plain.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?

back