BY CHEX #47 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Shayna M.
Viera
Chex always amazes me with their new flavors! I love that they’re available in gluten-free and don’t cost the typical price of a specialty gluten-free cereal. Chex are great alone, with regular milk or almond milk, and go great in mixes. Many times grocery stores give away the seasoning packets for free. Love this product and have never been disappointed.
Joyce R.
Rush Springs
I love Chex mix, so I use this and the rice Chex varieties to make my own low sodium mixes. I love that they’re a blank canvas to soak up whatever flavors I like and they still retain their crunch. Then again, I eat them in a bowl with fruit or sometimes broken up as an ice cream topper
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
We always make sure to have this brand of cereal in the house. Not only do my children love it and request it over all other cereals I feel really good feeding it to my children. It’s very healthy and a great breakfast on the go in the morning.
amina b.
Utica, NY
With any of the Chex cereals and some vanilla almond milk, you cannot go wrong. Something about the holes in the cereal helps it hold milk inside without absorbing it so you get a nice burst of milk with it. Oddly refreshing to eat.
Victoria A.
I love Chex! I have been eating Chex since i was kid and i always repurchase at some point through the year. Love that it’s gluten free as well i eat it every morning when i own a box of Chex. I would recommend to others
Julie R.
Omaha
Chex™ Gluten Free Corn 😅 this cereal makes me happy. Corn chex rice chex wheat chex!! Makes you love cereal. A great treat all by themselves or with milk. All 3 of my kids have always loved chex now my grandson does to and you can feel good about eating it without all the added yucky ingredients you don't need.
Michelle G.
Montgomery
I like all of the original Chex flavors, but corn chex are my favorite flavor. I love that they're slightly sweet and that you don't even need to use sugar. I even like just eating them dry.
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I don’t like to eat it w/milk, I usually eat it plain or w/hummus. Yes, hummus! I replace the chips or crackers with Chex’s & it works great for a small snack on the go, or at home.
Kat A.
Lakewood, CO
Yummy! I love everything about! I love every flavor. I love to eat them without without milk anytime of the day for a meal, for a snack, something for the munchies. Best cereal ever made!
Tinkki E.
I learned of this cereal when I was pregnant and was receiving WIC. I had never noticed this cereal but the corn Chex I love. They are square in shape but kinda taste like corn flakes.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?