BY CHEX

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Jordan H.
Collinsville, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
Add some sugar and YUUUUUM. I love this cereal! I would recommend this to anyone, because it is affordable, filling, you can change it up with every bowl by adding different kinds of fruits! It doesn’t get soggy too quick and that’s my favorite part about it!
Kerry M.
Greenville, SC
Some mornings my body hates me and foods with pretty much any flavor make me feel queezy. Chex Gluten Free Corn is perfect for those mornings. It may not last me all morning, but it's affordable and nostalgic.
Nicole D.
Nampa, ID
Purchased at: Target
I love buying these to make Chex mix with! I also love that Chex are gluten free. I couldn’t have Chex mix for years until they changed their formula to make them all gluten free!
Serena B.
Grand Rapids , MI
Not a fan of this. I feel they are way too plain. Not very flavorful. I do like how crunchy they are but overall I dont buy these any more. I couldn’t learn to love them.
Rebecca W.
rialto
I like this cereal just fine. While it really doesn’t have a whole lot of flavor, it IS very crunchy and holds up well under the milk that we use when we eat our cereal. If it had a slight sweetness to it, it would have been a straight 5 for me.
Steffanie Z.
Atascadero
One of my favorite cereals and one I have very fond memories of from growing up. Still a hit with my kids today even though it doesn't have much sugar compared to a lot of cereals. Chex always make me feel full until lunch and make some of the best party snacks around!
Bianca B.
Spokane Valley
I love this cereal. It is one of my favorites, not to eat in a bowl with milk. But to use in trail mixes and snack mixes. I love using them in recipes for various things, especially Muddy Buddy's, also known as Puppy Chow to most people. I will always keep buying this cereal just for that reason alone.
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
We always make sure to have this brand of cereal in the house. Not only do my children love it and request it over all other cereals I feel really good feeding it to my children. It’s very healthy and a great breakfast on the go in the morning.
Secora H.
E Stroudsburg , PA
These remind me of my childhood and I enjoy eating this healthy breakfast cereal. Doesn’t have much of a flavor besides the corn. when I buy it I eat it a few times a week. Def recommend if you like corn, crunchy, but not too hard cereals.
Nicolette B.
Dallas, TX
I love the Chex corn cereal!!! I personally like to eat it without milk and plain for a snack. It has a very crunchy texture and makes for a great snack during the day. I normally like to mix nuts with it when I eat it.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?