BY CHEX #41 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
We always make sure to have this brand of cereal in the house. Not only do my children love it and request it over all other cereals I feel really good feeding it to my children. It’s very healthy and a great breakfast on the go in the morning.
Secora H.
E Stroudsburg , PA
These remind me of my childhood and I enjoy eating this healthy breakfast cereal. Doesn’t have much of a flavor besides the corn. when I buy it I eat it a few times a week. Def recommend if you like corn, crunchy, but not too hard cereals.
Shyana S.
Iva, SC
While I don’t have a gluten allergy, I do feel that it makes me bloat so I like to avoid it when I can. This is a great cereal option if you like not sweet cereal. I also know people who sprinkle sugar over it to make it sweet.
Kirsten W.
Mount Prospect
Great breakfast and snacking staple. Easy to grab a bagful and add some almonds and dried fruit for a filling commuter breakfast. My kids love using this to make puppy chow. (Chocolate peanut butter covered Chex with powered sugar).
Nicolette B.
Dallas, TX
I love the Chex corn cereal!!! I personally like to eat it without milk and plain for a snack. It has a very crunchy texture and makes for a great snack during the day. I normally like to mix nuts with it when I eat it.
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I don’t like to eat it w/milk, I usually eat it plain or w/hummus. Yes, hummus! I replace the chips or crackers with Chex’s & it works great for a small snack on the go, or at home.
Madison B.
I’m obsessed with this cereal! The flavor is incredible and they are always known for coming out with different flavors to spice things up! I love tying them as breakfast or just a quick snack for on the go!
Lauren R.
Reynoldsville, PA
love this cereal! my two year old would eat this for every meal if i would let him! it is plain flavored but it’s good for you and i love it! i bought it at walmart like i buy anything else food wise!
Cassy C.
I have a gluten and oat allergy so there aren’t very many cereals I can eat but almost all varieties of Chex are safe for me! Corn Chex is my favorite. I buy it at least twice per month. I love adding fresh fruit to it, especially bananas. This is fantastic cereal that is a little more adult oriented. Fantastic!
Kayla T.
Chex is one of my favorite cereals. It’s my go to cereal when i buy it at the store. I have to have it in my pantry. You can buy it at any local grocery store. I would recommend it to anyone. It’s a great snack for kids as well.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?

back