BY CHEX #43 in Cereal

Corn Chex™ Cereal for breakfast makes for a good start to the day! We love topping Corn Chex with sliced banana, berries, a drizzle of honey or a dollop of Greek yogurt for even more a.m. appeal. Corn Chex Cereal tastes equally delicious at later mealtimes when you mix it into Original Chex™ Mix or Gluten-Free Chex™ Crusted Chicken Nuggets.

• 12g of whole grain corn per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 1 cup serving contains 120 calories and .5 g fat, or 160 calories and .5 g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Corn Corn Meal Sugar Corn Starch Salt Baking Soda Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Anyone like making puppy chow?2 Answers
  • Are these a healthy snack for children after school witho...1 Answers
Emily K.
Sartell, MN
We always make sure to have this brand of cereal in the house. Not only do my children love it and request it over all other cereals I feel really good feeding it to my children. It’s very healthy and a great breakfast on the go in the morning.
Victoria A.
I love Chex! I have been eating Chex since i was kid and i always repurchase at some point through the year. Love that it’s gluten free as well i eat it every morning when i own a box of Chex. I would recommend to others
Candace P.
Yummy cereal with a sweetness that is just right for me. Love the crunch and healthiness. Yummy with milk or on its own. Add a little fruit and it's a full breakfast without much effort at all. Highly recommend.
Julie R.
Omaha
Chex™ Gluten Free Corn 😅 this cereal makes me happy. Corn chex rice chex wheat chex!! Makes you love cereal. A great treat all by themselves or with milk. All 3 of my kids have always loved chex now my grandson does to and you can feel good about eating it without all the added yucky ingredients you don't need.
Michelle G.
Montgomery
I like all of the original Chex flavors, but corn chex are my favorite flavor. I love that they're slightly sweet and that you don't even need to use sugar. I even like just eating them dry.
Carolyn J.
Martinez, CA
This is my all time favorite cereal. I don’t like to eat it w/milk, I usually eat it plain or w/hummus. Yes, hummus! I replace the chips or crackers with Chex’s & it works great for a small snack on the go, or at home.
Tinkki E.
I learned of this cereal when I was pregnant and was receiving WIC. I had never noticed this cereal but the corn Chex I love. They are square in shape but kinda taste like corn flakes.
Lauren R.
Reynoldsville
love this cereal! my two year old would eat this for every meal if i would let him! it is plain flavored but it’s good for you and i love it! i bought it at walmart like i buy anything else food wise!
Lona M.
Council Bluffs
I've always been a fan of Chex ever since I was a little girl. It always brings back nostalgia to make a batch of Chex Mex snack mix, which of course you can't have without Corn Chex
Morgan R.
RIPLEY
Corn Chex are by far my favorite of the Chex Cereal variety. They have a great flavor and go wonderfully with my almond milk. Ya also great to put fruit in as well. I would recommend this to everyone.
Becky S.
Cope , SC
Anyone like making puppy chow?
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
Are these a healthy snack for children after school without milk?