Chex™ Gluten Free Cinnamon

General Mills Gluten Free Cinnamon Chex®.
With whole grain.
8g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Iron 45% DV.
Simply nutritious.
With a touch of real cinnamon.
Same great taste!
More whole grain than any other ingredient!
Sweetened rice cereal with real cinnamon.

Where can you buy these kind? I haven't seen them in stores near me.
Start your review of Chex™ Gluten Free Cinnamon!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“They don't get soggy quickly in milk and can also be used to make other snacks.” in 1 review
“I seriously love this cereal it taste so delicious is my favorite cinnamon flavor cereal and I like the fact that is gluten freein 1 review
This is one of my family's favorite cereals. We don't eat it all the time due to its higher sugar content, but it does taste quite good. We were pleased when it went gluten free without a raise in price. If you're craving a cinnamon, sugar cereal that is gluten free, this could be just the cereal for you.
Organic, Gluten Free
Pasadena, CA
This is literally the most addicting cereal you will ever eat. I am obsessed. It is great as a snack or with milk. I love it in trail mix too. Highly recommend and love that the ingredients are fairly clean and that they are gluten free! They are affordable too and have a wide variety of flavors.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Smiths Grove, KY
This cereal is an awesome gluten free option since those who don't have a gluten allergy also enjoy it. The cinnamon flavoring is just right and is a nice change up from the normal GF options. I eat for breakfast and snacks frequently - it's a staple in my house along with the chocolate Chex.
No Special Diet
OK, I'm not a real cereal person but oh my god, this is so good. I bought this from my grocery store, and since then have been in love. I think this is a litlte bit more expensive than other brands, but i love that its gluten free and that for me is a seller. I think IT TASTES so good, and is not overly saturated with cinnamon. I love this!
Orem, UT
I am a cereal lover and THIS is my favorite right now! It tastes very similar to the Vanilla Chex but it has the great cinnamon flavor. I love that it is gluten free and I would highly recommend anyone who loves cereal to try it. I like it better than Cinnamon Toast Crunch!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
For some reason I never realized that this was gluten free. I don't have a gluten allergy, but these were delicious! I grabbed them because they were on sale. But I would definitely buy them again. The texture and taste went well together. Yummy snack or breakfast.
Vegetarian, Vegan, No Special Diet
Las Vegas, NV
These taste great and are gluten free. I really enjoy these and I feel like they don't get soggy super fast like some cereals. I love Chex brand in general it's so tasty! Would definitely recommend if you have a gluten sensitivity or if you like rice based cereals
No Special Diet
Oh my this tasty treat is one of my favorite late-night snacks. I eat it with milk or just plain from the box it's that tasty. Then the milk is sweet and cinnamony, too, if you like to drink the milk. I'm so grateful to GM for providing us with awesome gluten-free products at a great price and easily found!
Tinley Park, IL
My favorite kind of Chex cereal. My whole family loves to eat it everyday for breakfast. It's really good pricing and really you can find it at Walmart or any grocery store. Not a lot of people go for this choice but it's healthier than most cereals in my opinion
Halal
Gilbert, AZ
This product is honestly really quite delicious, I am a first time buyer but will definitely be purchasing more of it. I love the flavor and its hard to make gluten free taste good, I bought it from my local Walmart and recommend it to others. I'm not even on a gluten free diet but I will continue to purchase.