BY CHEX

General Mills Gluten Free Cinnamon Chex®.
With whole grain.
8g sugars.
Calcium 10% DV.
Iron 45% DV.
Simply nutritious.
With a touch of real cinnamon.
Same great taste!
More whole grain than any other ingredient!
Sweetened rice cereal with real cinnamon.

• Where can you buy these kind? I haven't seen them in stor...5 Answers
Chex™ Gluten Free Cinnamon
  • "They don't get soggy quickly in milk and can also be used to make other snacks." in 1 review
  • "I seriously love this cereal it taste so delicious is my favorite cinnamon flavor cereal and I like the fact that is gluten free" in 1 review
Arielle M.
Ypsilanti, MI
I am on a gluten free diet due to an allergy. I struggle to find easy breakfast foods and I am sick of the normal eggs. I discovered this cereal the other day and I can't stop eating this. It is made from rice (hooray!) which makes me happy since I can't eat corn based products either. This tastes really delicious and the cinnamon flavor is spot on. It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth. I'm glad chex made gluten free cereal.
Caeli E.
Des Moines, IA
Our entire family LOVES this cereal! Our kids have to eat gluten free, and get frustrated that they can't buy the commercial kids cereal.  The ONLY cereal which is ALWAYS the solution is Chex cinnamon. It honestly tastes like cinnamon toast crunch, and everyone eats it dry as a snack and with cashew milk like a traditional cereal. I will say, the box is pretty small.  It's not unusual for our family of five to finish a box after a day or two, if everyone has a bowl. If you snag it while on sale it's okay, but at $4+ a box for one serving each it becomes more of a treat vs. a staple.
Valarie R.
These taste exactly like another popular cinnamon cereal! Except this is gluten free and a bit healthier. Everyone I know who has tried this loves it. It's a very strong cinnamon sugar flavor, it smells delicious, is great with milk or by itself and can be used to make recipes! I love it and would totally recommend.
Deb V.
Woodbridge , VA
Cinnamon Chex are my guilty pleasure that isn't so guilty. I grab it at my favorite grocery store. It's delicious and a great value. I love it for breakfast and even for a sweet snack, I grab a small cup and eat it without milk. It is the perfect combination of cinnamon and crunch. YUM!
Joanna S.
There are so many reasons to love this cereal! And, the kids love it too! I love the taste first and foremost! It is delicious and the kids beg for more! The cereal stays crunchy in milk, and it is also a great snack on its own without milk! The fact that it is gluten free is an added bonus! It is healthy and satisfying which is the best mix a mother can ask for when looking for food to feed her family!
Haley W.
Joshua, TX
The cinnamon chex is one of my favorite cereals. I love anything cinnamon flavored and this is no exception. It isn't expensive and is comparative with most other cereals. I eat it 2-3/ week and never get tired of it. If you like Cinnamon Toast Crunch I honestly think this is even better.
Jack K.
Derry, NH
This satisfies my sweet tooth without the unnecessary sugar other cinnamon cereals have. I will eat this for breakfast or sometimes just snack on it plain. It's a great way for me to avoid sugary junk food snacks midday. I love that Chex has so many gluten free options too so the whole family can enjoy this.
Onnika B.
Grand Rapids, MI
This cereal is delicious. It's my go to for breakfast or for a snack after work. This is a pretty easy find for gluten free folks and it's awesome that chex changed their recipes to be gf. I would recommend this for children or adults whether they are gf or not!
Heather C.
Torrance, CA
This is a favorite in the house. We don't buy a lot of cereals, because we only eat them once a week. When we do the kids are asking for this or Barbara's puffins. I started purchasing this particular one as a way to mix with regular chex to give a lightly sweet flavor without to much added sugar.
Kacy K.
Fayetteville, TX
Hands down my favorite cereal. Not too much cinnamon, not too much sweet, it's a perfect mix. They do get soggy a bit quicker than I'd like but they're usually gone before that happens. I buy a box every other week. would recommend, especially to other gluten free friends.
Areil D.
Where can you buy these kind? I haven't seen them in stores near me.

Amazon