BY CHEX

A sweet dusting of real cinnamon and sugar flavors hug each gluten free crunchy, Cinnamon Chex™ Cereal square. Bonus! Cinnamon spice works well (not just for breakfast) in both sweet and savory snacks and desserts such as Gluten-Free Snickerdoodle Chex™ Mix, Gluten-Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cereal Bars, and Spiced Muddy Buddies™.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A 3/4 cup serving contains 120 calories and 2g fat, or 160 calories and 2g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk

Ingredients:-whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Canola Oil Salt Rice Fiber Cinnamon Molasses Natural Flavor Vitamin E (Mixed Tocopherols) Added To Preserve Freshness Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Stephanie B.
Hillsboro, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Rice chex, and cinnamon Chex are my two favourite varieties of Chex cereal. I love this cereal, it’s so good. I don’t know why I love most all rice based cereals. The cinnamon Chex cereal isn’t too cinnamon-y, in fact I wish it had a little more cinnamon flavour, but overall it’s really good, and the best substitute I’ve found for cinnamon Life cereal. So, if you are gluten intolerant, and used to love cinnamon Life cereal, give this one a try. It’s not exactly the same, but it’s the next best thing.
Sarah M.
Batesville, IN
I love this cereal! It is gluten free, light, and I do not feel bad after eating it! I eat it a lot for breakfast with milk and even put in on top of vanilla yogurt for a sweet snack. It taste just like the other cinnamon cereals but is better for you.
Mercedes H.
Venus
It's got a great flavor, but it's pretty subtle, which I like.  It's not overly sweet and I'll sometimes mix it with vanilla Chex. It does seem to get soggy faster than other cereals, but it is a good gluten free option for those with sensitivities.
Kiersten H.
Pleasant view , UT
gluten free goodness baby!!! I love throwing these in a bag and giving them to my baby as a quick and flavorful snack. Great for breakfast lunch and dinner if you’re a part of our family!!! These are our go to
Corinne R.
I’m currently obsessed with cinnamon Chex. I love the taste of cinnamon sugar and Cinnamon Toast Crunch so this was a no brained for me. It’s so tasty as a treat or as breakfast!! I would absolutely recommend to anyone who wants kid cereal, like Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but wants to feel like an adult. Because that’s exactly what this cereal is to me. It hits the spot every time!
Alyssa B.
Billings, MT
Purchased at: Walmart
Best flavor of check I’ve tired! My husband has a sensitivity to gluten so we are always on the look out for a good GF Cereal and this is definitely one of our favorites! And recommend it to everyone not just those who are GF!
Coley H.
Greenville, NC
This cereal is delicious! It’s not too sweet, but still sweet enough. The cinnamon flavor is very delightful! It tastes great with almond milk. I believe this cereal is vegan, too, which is definitely a plus.
Rachel N.
Leeds, AL
We love Chex for so many reasons. First, I’m a huge cereal eater and I love a good bowl of Chex in the morning. We also love it because the kids love it for an easy on the go snack! We also use Chex to make puppy chow. We add melted chocolate and peanut butter to the cereal, mix it up and then shake it all together with powdered sugar! It’s the perfect party snack.
Allison C.
Durant , IA
This is my ultimate favorite cereal. Sweet but not overly sweet- big flavor and Big Crunch. I love Chex, in general- it’s so versatile. It’s moderately priced for cereal, but I keep the cinnamon flavor all for myself and don’t share it with my 5 boys or husband so it’s worth it! Good to eat when you have a craving for sweet foods and you want to avoid chocolate or cake 🤣
danaé r.
Abington
I love this flavor chex cereal. The cinnamon balanced with the original makes for a fun breakfast cereal and snack. I usually pick up a box everytime I’m in the grocery store because I go through it so fast
Elba M.
Phoenix, AZ
Creen que esto pueda servir para complementar mk dieta? Podría comerlo cada 3 días?