Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Chocolate Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Do any of the membership clubs sell this?
Are these better than the Vanilla one?
How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal compare to the regular version of this cereal?
Start your review of Chex™ Gluten Free Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Chocolate Chex have become a wonderful sweet tooth satisfier! It is a great late night snack that I don't feel too guilty about.
San Antonio, TX
Everyone in the house loves this cereal. I love that it is safe for my four year old who had celiac and it's not a sugary cereal.
I find this flavor absolutely revolting, however there are those in my family that love it, so I guess its just a matter of taste
Yacolt, WA
I love chex cereal. you can eat it as cereal, make a chex mix for a snack. or just eat it plain. all the flavors are really good.
One of my favorite cereals! The perfect amount of chocolate. It’s got the perfect amount of crunch, and it’s even gluten free:P
Dallas, TX
Gluten free AND chocolate. It doesn’t get better than that honestly. This has been my go to breakfast for months and I love it!
Cedar Grove, NJ
My go to cereal when I need a snack early in the morning at work. Easy to eat with your hands and still delicious without milk.
These are SO good! For being gluten free you'd never know. My nephew who is gluten free loves them as well being a picky eater.
Castle Rock, CO
Chocolate Chex are great for a sweet snack when you don't want to over do it. They are delicious and not overwhelmingly sweet.
Tucson, AZ
I prefer the plain but my kiddos love these. not too chocolaty;y good stay crunchy cheap always on sale and easy find a coupon