Chex™ Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Steph 🎀.

BY CHEX #54 in Cereal

hocolate Chex™ Cereal satisfies cravings at your earliest convenience with cocoa taste in every bite. The indulgence continues after breakfast with these decadently delightful dessert recipes using Chocolate Chex™ Cereal: Gluten-Free Mini Cherry Crisps, Gluten-Free Chocolate Mint Chex™ Mix and Better Than Sex Chex™ Mix.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup contains 130 calories and 2.5g fat, or 170 calories and 2.5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Fructose Canola Oil Cocoa Processed With Alkali Salt Molasses Natural Flavor Soy Lecithin Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

Buy on Target*
Gina V.
Terre Haute
My go-to cereal! I love this stuff! It's kind of a guilty pleasure, but in actuality it's really not that bad. It has a decent amount of calories, isn't too high in carbs, and the flavor is great. I love Chex, especially since they're gluten free. Big thumbs up on this.
Jasmine W.
I love Chex cereal in general, but as a chocolate fan, this was the perfect amount of chocolate to soothe my occasional cravings throughout the day. And Chex is relatively good for you, so it's like a two in one. I would definitely recommend to others.
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
This is the only cereal I will ever eat. I do not like other cereals and hadn’t eaten them for years until I found this. It’s my favorite and I will never ever give it up. It is such a delicious cereal. Plus the fact that it is gluten free is amazing. I also eat it with Lactose free milk.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This cereal is amazing eaten dry as a snack. It's like eating dessert, they are SO GOOD. Chex really killed it when they created this flavor! I eat this often. I prefer it dry but have also had it with milk, and it's still great! I just don't like that it gets soggy so quickly.
Angela S.
As mentioned Chex is my gluten free trusted brand and affordable. I only get the chocolate version once in a while because of course it is sweeter, and I try to say low on sugar. It’s my third favorite flavor - I’ve tried them all.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this gluten free cereal. It is so yummy. I buy this at any local grocery store. I eat it as often as I can cause it’s so good. It’s crunchy and sweet it’s great dry or with milk. I would absolutely buy this again and again.
Brennan W.
This is my go-to when it comes to breakfast cereals. The taste is out of this world, and it has the nutritional value to satisfy most diets. I have been eating it for years. Absolutely try it if you never have before.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
These are so good. The only reason why I am putting 4/5 stars is because I wish they’d create a box that only has the chocolate and not the plain vanilla inside. Besides that I really like it and it’s also a great delicious snack. I’d definitely recommend this cereal to someone who is on a gluten free diet.
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Love the texture and the taste! It’s a great snack for at home, at the office, or on the go! Loaded with such great flavor, I find myself craving it as a nice sweet snack during the day. Price is very affordable
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very good flavor of cereal. The chocolate is not too sweet and the cereal is very crunchy. I don’t mind giving the cereal to my daughter as it is not as unhealthy as some
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal compare to the regular version of this cereal?
S. W.
Do any of the membership clubs sell this?
Meghan M.
Hamilton, ON
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!? OMG I love chocolate must try this!!!
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
Are these better than the Vanilla one?