Whether it is breakfast time, snack time, or party time, Chex cereal has been delivering simple goodness for over 60 years. Chocolate Chex is Gluten Free, contains no high fructose corn syrup, no colors from artificial sources, no preservatives and no artificial flavors--and is a key ingredient in homemade Original Chex Party Mix, classic Muddy Buddies and hundreds of other easy recipes. So get munching, mixing and making--because inside each of these crunchy squares, you'll find a world of possibilities.

Do any of the membership clubs sell this?
Are these better than the Vanilla one?
How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal compare to the regular version of this cereal?
Start your review of Chex™ Gluten Free Chocolate!
How would you rate this product?
Pearl, MS
I love Chex cereals in general, but this particular cereal is by far my favorite. It has a great flavor and after you eat all of the cereal, you have chocolate milk....which is just an added plus. I would highly recommend it to everyone. I purchased mine at Walmart
Albany, Or
I love this cereal. It's delicious but not too sweet. The box goes too fast at my house and it isn't really filling. I still love it though. I buy it once a month or every couple months. I like to switch it up. I typically buy this at Walmart and it's decent prices.
Blaine, MN
So good! We eat a lot of chex cereals because we eat gluten free and this is my kids favorite flavor. If only the box came in a bigger size we would be even happier. My kids eat cereal 6 times a week and more if i let them!
Gluten Free
Omg yes. For someone with a sweet tooth and gluten sensitivity you cannot get better than this cereal. Honestly. The chocolate is not so sweet that it makes you feel like you're eating a cereal for children. So that's nice.
Gluten Free
Palm Coast , FL
This cereal is pretty good. I love that it is gluten free so I don't feel weighed down in the morning after I eat it. I just wish it was packed with a little more flavor. It seems to taste just like all the other Chex products even though this one is chocolate.
No Special Diet
I must confess I do not eat the Chocolate Chex as a cereal. I snack on it when I am craving chocolate. My family eats only Chex because they have such a great variety of gluten free brands. We have at least three different boxes open at any time. Love them all!
Carlsbad, CA
This cereal is soooo yummy, and extremely addicting! I'm gluten-free because of allergies, so I was expecting not to have any upset stomach run-ins after eating this but I did get quite a stomach ache. That might've been because I ate two bowls in a row, so just don't do that I guess. Otherwise this tastes amazing!
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
Somerset, NJ
It may not be the traditional gluten-full but I find no taste difference and its quite lovely. I have always loved chex from childhood and consistently eat it. I purchase chex at the grocery or target usually and love to grab the snack mixes from time to time.
Lombard, IL
This is one of the best cereals. I used to have it when I was in middle school every morning and still love the taste! You must love chocolate to enjoy this one as it is strong, but I highly recommend for anything with a sweet tooth when it comes to cereal.
Love this cereal! It is so good, I even pack it for a snack when I am out and about! And it is gluten free which is great because gluten is something I try to keep out of my diet. It may be a little high concerning sugar but the taste really makes it amazing!