Chex™ Gluten Free Chocolate uploaded by Steph 🎀.

BY CHEX

hocolate Chex™ Cereal satisfies cravings at your earliest convenience with cocoa taste in every bite. The indulgence continues after breakfast with these decadently delightful dessert recipes using Chocolate Chex™ Cereal: Gluten-Free Mini Cherry Crisps, Gluten-Free Chocolate Mint Chex™ Mix and Better Than Sex Chex™ Mix.

• 10g of whole grain rice per serving
  • Good source of calcium
  • Gluten free
  • No artificial preservatives
  • No artificial colors or flavors
  • No high fructose corn syrup
  • A ¾ cup contains 130 calories and 2.5g fat, or 170 calories and 2.5g fat with 1/2 cup skim milk.

Ingredients:-whole Grain Rice Rice Sugar Fructose Canola Oil Cocoa Processed With Alkali Salt Molasses Natural Flavor Soy Lecithin Vitamins And Minerals:-calcium Carbonate Iron And Zinc (Mineral Nutrients) Vitamin C (Sodium Ascorbate) A B Vitamin (Niacinamide) Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Mononitrate) Vitamin A (Palmitate) Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) A B Vitamin (Folic Acid) Vitamin B12 Vitamin D3

• Are these better than the Vanilla one?1 Answers
  • How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Choco...2 Answers
  • In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!? O...1 Answers
Gina V.
Terre Haute, IN
My go-to cereal! I love this stuff! It's kind of a guilty pleasure, but in actuality it's really not that bad. It has a decent amount of calories, isn't too high in carbs, and the flavor is great. I love Chex, especially since they're gluten free. Big thumbs up on this.
Emily D.
Harrison, ME
This is the only cereal I will ever eat. I do not like other cereals and hadn’t eaten them for years until I found this. It’s my favorite and I will never ever give it up. It is such a delicious cereal. Plus the fact that it is gluten free is amazing. I also eat it with Lactose free milk.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
This cereal is amazing eaten dry as a snack. It's like eating dessert, they are SO GOOD. Chex really killed it when they created this flavor! I eat this often. I prefer it dry but have also had it with milk, and it's still great! I just don't like that it gets soggy so quickly.
Gentry R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this gluten free cereal. It is so yummy. I buy this at any local grocery store. I eat it as often as I can cause it’s so good. It’s crunchy and sweet it’s great dry or with milk. I would absolutely buy this again and again.
Tori R.
Clovis, CA
These are so good. The only reason why I am putting 4/5 stars is because I wish they’d create a box that only has the chocolate and not the plain vanilla inside. Besides that I really like it and it’s also a great delicious snack. I’d definitely recommend this cereal to someone who is on a gluten free diet.
Esther A.
Grand Chute
Purchased at: Costco
Tastes good, good crunch. I eat it every other morning, good heathy option and is gluten free which is great! Good price and good value. I would like to see more rice Chex to the mix. Otherwise we always have Chocolate Chex in our cabinet.
Amy R.
Washington DC
We eat all the Chex cereals not just this one. First, it’s almost all gluten free, second, the rice and corn bases are also good to eat and taste good too! It’s a constant choice for breakfast l, or late night snack, in our house.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
This is a very good flavor of cereal. The chocolate is not too sweet and the cereal is very crunchy. I don’t mind giving the cereal to my daughter as it is not as unhealthy as some
Porsha P.
I just recently bought this, mostly because I love chocolate and needed to test some Gluten Free options. These do not have any artificial taste, being half chocolate, and no weird film in your mouth after eating! I was pleasantly surprised, and the level of sweetness is fantastic! I will absolutely be keeping this in my pantry!
mber e.
Buckingham
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually use 4 chex cereals to make my chex party mix... Chocolate, cinnamon, corn and rice check tossed in butter sprinkled with brown sugar and sea salt makes for a yummy treat for kids and adults
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
How does the taste of the gluten-free General Mills Chocolate Chex Gluten Free Rice Cereal compare to the regular version of this cereal?
Kelsey B.
Houston,Texas
Are these better than the Vanilla one?
Meghan M.
In Ontario, Canada, where can I find this flavor?!?!?!? OMG I love chocolate must try this!!!
S. W.
Do any of the membership clubs sell this?