GroceryGrains, Rice & CerealChex
Chex Gluten Free Cereal Apple Cinnamon

Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal Apple Cinnamon

General Mills Chex™ Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cereal.

Per 3/4 cup serving.

130 calories.

0g sat fat, 0% DV,

190 mg sodium, 8%DV,

8g sugars.

See nutrition facts for "as prepared" information.

Simply nutritious.

Naturally flavored.

Sprinkled with real apple & cinnamon.

No artificial colors.

No artificial flavors.

No high fructose corn syrup.

Sweetened rice cereal with real apple and cinnamon.

Are these available in Canada?
Start your review of Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal Apple Cinnamon!
How would you rate this product?
Thy P.
I cannot express enough gratitude for Chex coming out with a gluten-free option. My son is allergic to many many many different things. For him to be able to eat Chexb is a high thing! He loves it and eats it all the time without any complications. Loving that he can have a simple childhood favorite!
Sondra C.
New Gloucestr, ME
I buy gluten free cereal for my family and this is our favorite flavor. The Apple taste is subtle but sweet and the Cinnamon gives it a nice kick. It’s a little sweeter than the plain cinnamon flavor and the perfect crunch when milk is added. We eat it mostly for dessert at night.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal Apple Cinnamon uploaded by Kelley M.
Since having to go gluten free so many good cereals are off limits! After discovering Chex was gluten free, I fell in love with the cinnamon Chex and now they’ve come out with this delicious flavor! It’s so so good! It’s just what you’d expect it to taste like and they didn’t overdo it when it comes to the apple. I’ve been eating it by the handful but haven’t even tried it with milk yet, but I’m sure it’s even better. I’m really happy they’re making more gluten free cereal options and I recommend this whether you’re gluten free or not.
Lillee O.
Roy, UT
This is the perfect cereal for the morning. it's so filling and delicious. I usually have it with some whole milk while I watch my TV shows.
Brenda S.
Chex™ Gluten Free Cereal Apple Cinnamon is one of the best gluten free cereals I've had in forever! I have always been a fan of Chex cereals, but when they came out with this flavor, I was sooooo happy! Lightly sugared with just the right amount of cinnamon and enough apple to make you want to clean your bowl! And the best part? No upset tummy😃
Roxane K.
Maplewood, MN
My gluten free family LOVES Apple Cinnamon Chex. Great for breakfast, or just a snack during the day and on the go! Good for you and tastes yummy! We always have it in our house! Great price!
Merry H.
Wichita, KS
I love using this to make puppy chow. They stay crispy and crunchy. Whenever i make 2 boxes of them they run put really fast. I buy these from dillons or kroger. the price is usually not as bad as frosted flakes. they're awesome for trail mix or desert finger food
Sarah R.
Greensburg, PA
One of my favorite of the Chex flavors. We are a GF house and Chex is a snack everyone loves and I never feel bad eating or giving to the kiddos.
Quiniece M.
San Tan Valley, AZ
amazing product amazing product amazing product amazing product amazing product amazing product amazing product amazing product
Denisse S.
Los Angeles, CA
Chex is probably my favorite cereal. It doesn't get soggy and I can add strawberries or blueberries to give it more flavors. I always get it at my local supermarket and it's a great way to start your day. It's nutritious and doesn't have tons of sugars.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...