Chex™ Clusters Fruit & Oats uploaded by Cortney B.Chex™ Clusters Fruit & Oats uploaded by Tessa H.

BY CHEX

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Keeping everything you love about Chex and simply adding a few more wholesome ingredients. With real fruit pieces, rice crisps rolled oats clustered together, every spoonful is loaded with flavorful crunch.

• Why was this discontinued?! Best cereal I've had in a lon...1 Answers
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
This cereal is a classic and definitely holds up in the milk long enough to enjoy without getting soggy which is what I think is most important in a cereal. Also cool things to distract me with on the box. this cereal also does a great job of that.
lisa U.
very tasty cereal. i like how light and crunchy it is. I don't think its that healthy though because of the high sugar and carb count but i can always find a good price on this at my local target. i think i will be trying another flavor though do recommend trying.
Tessa H.
Santa Clara, CA
These have a nice strong crunch and they are sweet. They are healthier than some of the alternative gluten free cereals that are all sugar. These are also nut free! That can be hard to find with fruit and oat related products. Very tasty!! Will buy again.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a delicious cereal to eat any time of day not just at breakfast. It's crunchy and includes fruit and granola in the cereal. It is tasty with non-dairy milks as well. I like to eat mine with almond milk. I'm a first time customer but I would defenitiely buy again.
Emily L.
Aurora, IL
This cereal is a great way to start my day off in a healthy manner.  Most cereals I feel bad after eating it because I know the nutritional value behind it is not what I need.  The flavor is good because because it has clusters of fruit, i would definitely buy this product again.
Kaitlyn N.
Murray, KY
This cereal is very tasty! It is a little pricy, but so worth and its gluten free! For sure one of the best gluten free options for cereal. Tastes great. I'd highly recommend!
ella s.
Saint Louis, MO
This product is fine. It does the job of fueling me well in the morning and the flavoring is pretty good. It isn't my favorite cereal so I probably wouldn't recommend it for most people but it's fine.
McKinley B.
Fairbanks, AK
This cereal is amazing. It tastes like normal cereal but with a some grounala. Its very good and does not get to soggy in the milk. The flavor is really good. Whenever I buy this its gone in 2 days!
Jo R.
I loved this cereal so much. It had a great sweetness and crunch to it. I purchased it at an outlet store so it was at GREAT price. And after giving it a try I would be willing to purchase it at its full price if necessary. Such a yummy treat and a cereal worth trying!
Tiffany n.
I found these at the 99 cent store My husband love this, but they're expensive at the store, The only time I found these was at the 99 cent store they don't sell then anymore. I wish they were cheaper.
Beth H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Why was this discontinued?! Best cereal I've had in a long time!